ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scientologist freakout! 12 th of may 2013

Discussion in 'North America Pickets and Protests' started by AnonKat, May 15, 2013.

1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

[video=youtube;kQZie2jqLRY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQZie2jqLRY[/video]

Gepubliceerd op 12 mei 2013

Police went looking for the Scientologist known to us as "Eat My Ass Girl", who earned the nickname for her classy tendency to, well, tell protesters to eat her ass.

2. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks for sharing this with us! This video was funny as hell and oh, I loved that music too! Great production!

TP

3. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

I have a fan, nah, please praise the Anon's that are still doing this, please join them.

4. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

:omg: Where was that taken?

Thank you anons!!

5. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

The Chicago Org :)

6. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

Great video!
    Scientologist off her meds! LOL!

7. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

[video=youtube;vhSh9yNnmgc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhSh9yNnmgc[/video]

8. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

Was that you, Sindy?

:spacecraft:

9. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

I never spoke to you directly, You are a fearless gem like me. You do not give a shit. about conventions or ego, I am myself a big egotistocal motherfucker. People need you. I can be diplomatic

10. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Hehe....I wish I had been there.

11. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

Funny video reveals an unfortunate truth: Scientology takes ordinary people and turns them into complete lunatics, with no concept of how to behave.

Hubbardism: making the able more, uhm... less... uhm... making the formerly able into an embarrassment.

12. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

I would show that video to a city prosecutor.

13. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Hubbardsexuals should still be allowed to mary