Scientologist Michael Norris (no relation to Chuck) hosts Freewinds Film Week

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Scientologist Michael Norris, son of Chuck Norris, hosts Freewinds Film Week Pro

Chuck's son Mike and his wife Valerie own a company that makes Christian movies.

The claim that Michael Norris in the Freewinds photos is the son of Chuck Norris appears to have been mistakenly made by Sec Check and was apparently assumed to be correct by Com I/C.

https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2015/01/11/film-week-pro-2015-freewinds/

Makes sense - his son is cashing in on Dad's self-promotion machine somehow. Funny how Dad's endorsement of fundie christian organizations and politicians results in his son getting financial backing for his "christian film company."

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Re: Scientologist Michael Norris, son of Chuck Norris, hosts Freewinds Film Week Pro

So who was it claiming that the cult guy was Chuck's son? The cult, the Freewinds promotion? Or just a random post on FB, or Com I/C here?
To make the record clear, in the OP I quoted and relied upon the Sec Check blog:
Scientologist Michael Norris, son of Chuck Norris, hosts Freewinds Film Week Pro.

Sec Check: Film Week Pro 2015 – Freewinds

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

[SNIP]

Michael Norris is the son of martial arts actor Chuck Norris, and best known for guest appearances on Walker, Texas Ranger.

[SNIP]

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

The above cross-post is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
88x31.png

Believe it or not, I usually give some thought to the source when I cross-post. I've found the Sec Check blog and its author (who I know) to be reliable.

In any event, I'll solve any issue in the OP by doing my standard thing -- adding a question mark or two. :)

Leland

Crusader

To make the record clear, in the OP I quoted and relied upon the Sec Check blog: Believe it or not, I usually give some thought to the source when I cross-post. I've found the Sec Check blog and its author (who I know) to be reliable.

In any event, I'll solve any issue in the OP by doing my standard thing -- adding a question mark or two. :)

get the whole thread removed.....

Or Chuck will come here and do it for us.....

:p

No, seriously.....it should just be removed....don't need more BS added to what we're dealing with...

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Oh give 'Walker Texas Ranger' a break! It was one of the funniest comedies of all time! :yes:

Every bad guy knew martial arts. Even if they were Cowboys, Mexicans, Indians, Italians, White Trailer Park Trash.....didn't matter. They all could spar with Walker and were black belts. Amazing!

And we know that the Rangers are highly trained martial artists. Even with tight jeans and cowboy boots they can kick you in the head so fast that you won't see it coming! LOL....

Yes, and he's been the subject of so many memes that he will be known for generations to come
37f7c510c56681cba9faaaf02cd47bb0.jpg

AnonyMary

Thank you! So someone confused Noelle's husband Michael Norris with Chuck Norris' son, Mike Norris.

This is a poor photo of Michael Norris and his wife Noelle North Norris:

michael_norris_noelle_north.jpg

http://www.valleyorg.com/idealorg_s8te/

Chuck's son is Mike not Michael and his wife's name is Valerie not Noelle.

^^^^ FACT!

I hope this puts to bed the rumor. We don't need Chuck Norris getting pissed off :biggrin:

42842309.jpg

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Scientologist (?) Michael Norris, son of Chuck Norris (?), hosts Freewinds Film W

I happen to like Chuck Norris . . . :unsure:
Really . . . :unsure:

PS: I am really glad that his son is not in the cult. :yes:

AnonLover

Patron Meritorious
Re: NOT the son of Chuck Norris hosts Freewinds Film W

The claim it was Chuck Norris' son has been retracted on the sec check blog and a correction added:
Correction: We are told that Mike Norris, son of Chuck Norris is not the person in the photo above. We looked at a few photos and we agree, it’s a different Mike Norris. We regret the error.
I hope mods consider changing the thread title, being falsely labeled a Scientologist when you're in the business of making Christian films is not the sort of the thing that should be allowed to stand.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Re: NOT the son of Chuck Norris hosts Freewinds Film W

The claim it was Chuck Norris' son has been retracted on the sec check blog and a correction added:

I hope mods consider changing the thread title, being falsely labeled a Scientologist when you're in the business of making Christian films is not the sort of the thing that should be allowed to stand.
Thanks for the update, and sorry for the cross-post without giving it more (well, any) thought. Like I said, in the past I found the Sec Check blog and its proprietor to be reliable. I'll be more careful in the future.

AnonyMary

Re: Scientologist (?) Michael Norris, son of Chuck Norris (?), hosts Freewinds Film W

I flagged AnonLover's post asking for thread title to be corrected as mentioned

M

Moderator 3

And it was done but I ain't going thru every post and correcting the places where the error was repeated! :coolwink:

Gib

Crusader

get the whole thread removed.....

Or Chuck will come here and do it for us.....

:p

No, seriously.....it should just be removed....don't need more BS added to what we're dealing with...

I'm more interested in the poster named "chucknorriscutsmylawn"

continue postings here on ESMB. He was good.

yo Chuck, where are yah?

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Let's talk about the famous people on the cruise like Deanna Meske, the blond in red in this photo:

uoA8XBO.jpg

She was fabulous in "Cheerleader Camp"!
1_Cheerleader_Camp_boxcover.jpg
1-cheerleader-camp-deanna-meske-naked.jpg

DeannaMeske%26SallyPowers@1CheerleaderCamp-1-CMA_3-500.jpg

Or Noelle North-Norris in "Slumber Party 57"!
4168YSXXVNL.jpg

k2-_0cd02851-ff66-46bf-adc7-3f51b72184cb.v1.jpg

images

0.jpg
501672950_650f31fdc1.jpg
2684050192_1d32414159_o-jpg.20335