Scientologist posting FB promo for Super Power! "perception drilling"??

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Someone posted this on their FB page: Here's (name withheld) all suited up and ready for perception drilling it's part of a special rundown (a series of steps, drills/procedures done to produce a certain results ) called Super Power. You can get the details at (www.cult website) or instant message me and we will answer your questions and help YOU get going with this amazing rundown or your next step in that direction!! For sure, you want it! Perception drilling - (remember - Super Power was to make planetary clearing possible) Here we go: START: "Don't LOOK!" "okay - good"! repeat over until you have a cog! Write up your success story and see the nearest REGG!

Gus

Patron with Honors
Oh, boy.

There are people at Flag doing this BS now. It'll be interesting to see what kind of reports start coming back as they complete this clusterfuck of a program.

-Gus

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron
Someone posted this on their FB page: Here's (name withheld) all suited up and ready for perception drilling it's part of a special rundown (a series of steps, drills/procedures done to produce a certain results ) called Super Power. You can get the details at (www.cult website) or instant message me and we will answer your questions and help YOU get going with this amazing rundown or your next step in that direction!! For sure, you want it! Perception drilling - (remember - Super Power was to make planetary clearing possible) Here we go: START: "Don't LOOK!" "okay - good"! repeat over until you have a cog! Write up your success story and see the nearest REGG!

There is NOTHING new about these "Super Power" drills. They were around in an Ad Hoc basis in the 1950's , about the same time the book"Self Analysis" was out. :yes:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is NOTHING new about these "Super Power" drills. They were around in an Ad Hoc basis in the 1950's , about the same time the book"Self Analysis" was out. :yes:

Oh my god..now I know what is coming next....Ron will return with a new revised version of Dn the revised reborn mind trick.:yes::biggrin: