Scientologists at PAC Base evacuated due to an Anonymous protest

Wisened One

Crusader
Wow...and watch, Co$ is gonna make some lie of a vid to show at their next Event.....'We had to evacuate our staff due to Anonymous threatening to kill us, etc.etc.'

Watch....they'll do that, I bet! :eyeroll: :grouch:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well done Anons!

Talk about no confront. :duh: Those SO members almost got sandwiched by enturbulation.:D

Pac base is dead. I never saw it that dead when I was there. Even at 8pm.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow...and watch, Co$ is gonna make some lie of a vid to show at their next Event.....'We had to evacuate our staff due to Anonymous threatening to kill us, etc.etc.'

Watch....they'll do that, I bet! :eyeroll: :grouch:

No, they never show 'bad' news.

So that means pretty soon they won't have anything to show at the events! :happydance:

Axiom142

Patricia Curtis

Patron with Honors
When you see all the chicken livers sneaking over the wall in the dark you really have to hand it to the four ladies brave enough to walk right by the scawee scawee protesters...even though they did break down and run a little bit there at the end. (I did giggle at that. :giggle: )

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
Quote:
When you see all the chicken livers sneaking over the wall in the dark you really have to hand it to the four ladies brave enough to walk right by the scawee scawee protesters...even though they did break down and run a little bit there at the end. (I did giggle at that. )

:lol: :lol: :lol:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
THAT was the funniest thing I've seen for a while - how SCARY are a few Anons? Enough to panic PAC. OMG - words fail me.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
THAT was the funniest thing I've seen for a while - how SCARY are a few Anons? Enough to panic PAC. OMG - words fail me.
It saddens me greatly to see scn'ists cowed into acting like frightened rabbits.
Obviously the section on the "Black Panther" mechanism must have been edited out of the current DM version of DMSMH.
Whatever happened to "confront and handle"? :confused2:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tragic, yes. But I still find it unbelievably funny that the group that says it alone is confronting and handling Planet Earth is getting its members to hide from a handful of protesters.

It's a painfully embarrassed type of funny if you know what I mean.

I don't understand why anyone would do that - are they being told they MUST avoid the evil Anon?

What on earth is being told these poor fools?

minnie

Patron with Honors
I don't know what they are being told, but I found it interesting that one OT scio (in regards to one of the monthly protests) confided in me their anxiety over the "sps surrounding the org". I guess there's a siege mentality. And the 'tech' is no shield, despite its claims of reaching states where nothing can strike you down.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Now there's an interesting thought - should the Co$ be Declared PTS Type III?:unsure:

The actions certainly fit the description:coolwink:

Pixie

Crusader
I don't know what they are being told, but I found it interesting that one OT scio (in regards to one of the monthly protests) confided in me their anxiety over the "sps surrounding the org". I guess there's a siege mentality. And the 'tech' is no shield, despite its claims of reaching states where nothing can strike you down.

Well said, yes, so much for supposedly having the ability to confront and shatter 'suppresion', this is truly tragic, they must be being indoctrinated on a daily basis regarding how 'dangerous' Anon are, yes, terrorists, evil SP's, one can only but imagine, however people can only live in fear for so long before they finally let go and wake up, they are destroying themselves very nicely for sure, it's only a matter of time.

I am surprised that someone hasn't made anonymous bomb threats to orgs.

That's OSA's wet dream!! :hysterical: They want it so much they even made their own bomb threat video and posted it on you tube. Would have worked great except the "copy" they gave to the police while bawing about Anonymous terrorist threats was the master copy. High resolution. Duh!!!! :eyeroll: Not the brightest lot, OSA.

Scientologists have been disconnected from the world for too long. They just can't handle it any more. They're so stuck in their justifications and non confront of their own out ethics, that they can't see what's right under their noses. They swallow every lie they're told. They have totally lost the ability to analyze a situation. They can't handle the internet. They can't handle criticism. They can't even talk to their own bloody families, for God's sake!