What's new

Scientologists can be Anonymous too :)

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
LOL!

Check this out y’all. Some inside skinny on some shit blowing up at the FLB and also some tips to forward to all your still-in, under-the-radar friends.

There’s some big ass confusion blowing up in HCO/OSA FLB.

It started when some people were pulled into HCO because they had posted on some blogs, and it was found (allegedly) that someone had actually posted AS these people on the blogs. At least that’s how the story goes.

These people then went running to their friends saying that someone had posted as them online. So then, once it was “known” in the field that someone was posting as other people on the blogs, the doors opened to another way to scam the MAA.

The scam goes like this:

–person makes some comments on some blogs (Mike’s, etc.) using their own name. The scam works even when posting under a fake name.

–person uses IP address scrambler so that there is no hard evidence where the blog comment is coming from.

–if the person posted under their real name, they put stuff in the comment that obviously reinforces that this is the person it’s supposed to be.

–if the person posts under a fake name, the say some stuff in the comment that pretty obviously reveals the real identify.

–OSA reports to HCO that this person is commenting on blogs, and MAA pulls person in.

–person uses the defense “Do you think I would be so stupid as to post on the blogs under my real name?” Or “Do you think if I was posting anonymously I would be so stupid as to disclose my identity in the comment itself”

–person does a very good job convincing the MAA (because let’s be real, the Child-MAAs are mental midgets) that they absolutely did not post on any blogs and are 100% with the program.

–from that point on it is then “known” that someone must be posting online as that person. The MAA believes this because he “knows” this has happened before…and therefore that person now has a FREE PASS to keep posting on line. They can always tell the MAA, “We’ve already covered this, you know it’s not me!”

So basically what’s happening now is that the Church has NO FREAKIN’ CLUE whether these people who are posting on the blogs are really posting or not. Some actually aren’t. And many others are taking advantage of this to establish an ALL-CLEAR for themselves.

So this is the new hat write-up to send to all your UNDER THE RADAR friends. They can take advantage of this confusion that is taking place in HCO/OSA.

When confronted by HCO/OSA they should just say “I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT, SOMEONE MUST BE MESSING WITH ME BY POSTING AS ME” and the MAAs will screw themselves silly trying to figure out if it’s true or not.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/thursday-funnies-not/#comment-75915

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
(re posting on blogs under one's real name but denying it to an MAA)

How would this work? Surely the peeps concerned could just be yanked in for a (metered) sec check? Some might be able to fool a sec-checker but not all.

Paul
(Ex-Sec Checker School Sup NWC 1986/7)

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
How would this work? Surely the peeps concerned could just be yanked in for a (metered) sec check? Some might be able to fool a sec-checker but not all.

Paul

How many sec-checkers (with valid certs) do they have, these days?

Leland

Crusader
I don't recall....every trying to "fool" any sort of check on an Emeter.

Perhaps one or two dicey times....maybe upon course completion...?

If someone in the cult....did do this...(purposefully try to fool an emeter check ).....I'd say, they are already out of the cult....as they are not playing by the "rules" and are not "in session"

Just a thought.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I don't recall....every trying to "fool" any sort of check on an Emeter.

Perhaps one or two dicey times....maybe upon course completion...?

If someone in the cult....did do this...(purposefully try to fool an emeter check ).....I'd say, they are already out of the cult....as they are not playing by the "rules" and are not "in session"

Just a thought.

The thing is that some people in the cult really are already out, but pretending to be in so as not to get disconnected from family and friends.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
How many sec-checkers (with valid certs) do they have, these days?

Haven't the faintest idea. But unless they cancelled the HCOB, the penalty for an auditor "missing a withhold" (and not picking up in session that someone is posting under their real name but denying it would certainly qualify) is severe, like Comm Ev and retrain. In other words, sec checkers don't take their job lightly, and it's very stressful (as Clammy has testified here).

Leland: we're not talking about an "HCO meter check" where one just holds the cans and neither side says anything except the checker saying "Thank you very much" at the end and indicating an F/N if appropriate. A proper sec check involves the sec-checker rubbing the person's nose in the supposed deed (called "grooving in the question") so that he can't easily fob it off by thinking of green fields and waving grass or something.

Paul

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
If I'd been anonymous since Day 1, I'd not have attracted OSA's attention. Then again, it probably tipped the scales in favor of leaving sooner. I don't view sec checks as any problem there for a number of reasons.

If I'd been anonymous, though, I'd have experienced a lot less slander, libel, intimidation attempts, and quasi stalking. However, there's a tradeoff- in that case, I'd not have made the close friends I've made.

So, for me, it was a risk worth taking. Though I don't think I could ever have foreseen many of the things that have occurred.

IMO, the cult is getting spread kinda thin...

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
Leland: we're not talking about an "HCO meter check" where one just holds the cans and neither side says anything except the checker saying "Thank you very much" at the end and indicating an F/N if appropriate. A proper sec check involves the sec-checker rubbing the person's nose in the supposed deed (called "grooving in the question") so that he can't easily fob it off by thinking of green fields and waving grass or something.

It's not that hard to fool a sec checker. I did it on a 22 question leaving staff sec check where I did not disclose an entire area of "out-ethics" because I didn't think it was out-ethics to begin with. The Church would have nailed me to a cross (and someone else too) if I had told them about it, so there was plenty of stress and worry about the meter reading, etc. It was not difficult to get around it and not disclose anything I did not want to disclose. I was sec checked by a Sea Org veteran sec checker who I'm sure had orders to get the goods on me without fail.

E-meters do not do what people are told they do. You can create an F/N almost at will if you are good at it, but regardless of that you certainly don't have to "read" if you don't want to. And if you do, you can answer with any old answer you want to give, even make stuff up, and you can still take it to the EP of an F/N VGIs. Intention is cause, LOL.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's not that hard to fool a sec checker. I did it on a 22 question leaving staff sec check where I did not disclose an entire area of "out-ethics" because I didn't think it was out-ethics to begin with. The Church would have nailed me to a cross (and someone else too) if I had told them about it, so there was plenty of stress and worry about the meter reading, etc. It was not difficult to get around it and not disclose anything I did not want to disclose. I was sec checked by a Sea Org veteran sec checker who I'm sure had orders to get the goods on me without fail.

E-meters do not do what people are told they do. You can create an F/N almost at will if you are good at it, but regardless of that you certainly don't have to "read" if you don't want to. And if you do, you can answer with any old answer you want to give, even make stuff up, and you can still take it to the EP of an F/N VGIs. Intention is cause, LOL.

Jeezus H. Key-rist on a chrome plated pogo stick, Chris, I have always suspected such, but have never had a real emeter to play around with and prove that.

And those who have figured out the secrets of the meter are already halfway free. I wonder how many people consciously fake readings? Given the nature of the response and the physiological phenomena that give rise to the response, I have a sneaking feeling most people in can manipulate it subconsciously, or the meter checks for a F/N after an auditing session would be recording all sorts of random needle movements.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

Paul

Oh, come now, fooling the emeter is grade school stuff. & OSA knows that - hell, they teach it !

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

How do you create an F/N at will?

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

Think of something pleasant.

Think of getting laid.

Think of the most exciting thing you ever did.

How big an FN you want ?

EVERYTHING IS AT YOUR WILL !

You control your universe ( not some clown on the other side of some hocus-pocus metering device never proven to do anything ! )

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Originally Posted by George Layton

--snipped--

Think of something pleasant.

Think of getting laid.

Alternative method:

Think of something unimaginably repulsive (e.g. You wake up during the middle of the night and realize that Ron is right next to you, in his pink negligee, spooning you).

Yeah, well, ARC-Break FN and whatnot. Deal with it!

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
Jeezus H. Key-rist on a chrome plated pogo stick, Chris, I have always suspected such, but have never had a real emeter to play around with and prove that.

And those who have figured out the secrets of the meter are already halfway free. I wonder how many people consciously fake readings? Given the nature of the response and the physiological phenomena that give rise to the response, I have a sneaking feeling most people in can manipulate it subconsciously, or the meter checks for a F/N after an auditing session would be recording all sorts of random needle movements.

Oh there is more stuff like that on OCMB ... and probably here, on "how to fool the E-meter".

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=270316&p=681613
The following two quotes are from the first page of this thread.

A very nice trick:

Demented LRH said:
I had been hating the e-meter since the moment I saw it. Prior to the movement on the Bridge to Level 0, I had read Hubbard’s books Dianetics Series Volumes I and II (very large volumes, I must say); at the time of these books’ writing Hubbard had not adopted the e-meter. I saw the $2,500 monster as an attempt to extract more money from me, I never bought it.

Word clearing was a pain the ass, I hated it even more than the e-meter. I had no qualms when I tried to fool an e-meter during the detection procedure. At first I was just lying about the knowledge of a word without trying to influence the e-meter; in 50% of the cases the dumb device “confirmed” that I cleared the word. The figure, 50%, was an unmistakable indication that the e-meter readings were random. I wanted to boost my success rate to 100%, so I took a close look at the workings of the silly device.

I borrowed an e-meter from my friend for one day and begun the research. I made a list of 50 questions and was using the e-meter while giving the answers to them. I gave incorrect answers to all questions on purpose, but the stupid device showed that I gave correct answers to 24 questions, which was in line with my previous observations -- the e-meter readings are random, which makes them meaningless.

I used another list of 50 questions, this time I was giving CORRECT answers to all of them, but I was squeezing the cans quite hard (I suspected that it the force applied to the cans that determines the outcome of the measurement procedure). To my surprise, in all 50 cases the e-meter indicated that I gave INCORRECT answers. Now I knew the e-meter’s flaw!

Finally I used the last set of 50 questions. This time the cans was resting in the palms of my hands as usual, but my fingers were barely touching the cans. I gave INCORRECT answers to all questions, but the e-meter indicated that all my answers were CORRECT. Now I knew how to fool the silly contraption!

If you want to fool the e-meter, apply as little pressure as possible to its cans. No matter what you say, the dumb machine will confirm that you are telling the truth.

I used this technique to avoid the word clearing; couple of times I used it during the auditing sessions as well when I wanted to hide the truth from the auditor. If you’re in Sea Org, you can use this technique during the sec checks.

I wish I could take the credit for discovering this method, but it was discovered long before I heard about Scientology. The method was always present since the adoption of the e-meter.

This is also ingenious, some very good recommendations here for the people still in:

Don Carlo said:
It would be challenging to stay relaxed during an abusive sec check, which is an immoral invasive mind-f*k. There's nothing wrong with lying if you feel you must endure this situation. since they would welcome a juicy confession anyway. Tell'm you took street drugs (with lurid details) and get kicked out of Sea Org but not disconnected from family. Think of a relaxing topic, like dreams about a favorite pet or (non-Scientology) celebrities, then admit they were in your dreams, in which you did something illegal, so it's a kind of thought-crime, and counts as a confession. Freely admit to rampant masturbation while thinking about a celebrity. Keep it light and steamy while you give them lots of "crimes" to write down.

(I've never been through a sec check but this would be the only way I could stay relaxed enough to lightly hold the cans). If sec checks are too traumatic, and you can't stay relaxed, make them NOT want to see you. If you are a good liar and retired so they can't sabotage your career, consider telling them you have a contagious disease. Flu is great since they can't make you go to the doctor, and it mutates into new strains; it can drag on or disappear as you find convenient. Read up on flu so you can fake the symptoms (if you can escape "their" doctor). If they still can drag you in for a sec check, PREPARE. Get a tiny drop of hot sauce on your finger and touch it to your eyes so they redden. Rub hot sauce in your navel, elbow, or sides of your fingers; even if it dries you can secretly touch it, and then your eyes, to keep the redness going. A "fake being sick" site suggests a little toothpaste on the under eyelids, but not the eyes, to get the eyes red. Put pepper on the wrist of your sleeve, and sniff it to create a sneeze. Buy a tube of green concealer in the make-up aisle of your drugstore, and rub it all over your face to look sickly pale. Sneak into the bathroom, gargle from your water bottle and make some water go into your windpipe so you wheeze. Rub on your stomach, arms and under your fingernails strong-smelling cheese like Stilton (or the stinkiest, Limburger) and tell them you have a fungus on your genitals that doctors can't identify. Talk about your disgusting smell and how others react and how it makes you feel. Cough into your hands, then touch everything.

Control the conversation and bamboozle THEM.

If none of this would work, act dumb and broke so you can't pay for a sec check. If all else fails, move far away.

:thumbsup:

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
I fooled the meter for years - since I was 11.

It was a mixture of making the muscles in each hand lightly tighten & relax separately - left then right then left again.

I also would get real happy thinking how I was BSing them.

Which was it? Who knows... but it worked. I even did it and attested to "natural clear".

Yepper.... I am sooooo bad!

:eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors

An F/N is created by thinking "happy thoughts" in a very intense way. If you create a sort of giddy feeling, remember something that was intensely fun or interesting or exciting, the needle frees up and you can get an F/N. You can't do this over and over and over again like a parlor trick but you do it often enough at the right times and the F/N comes. There were a couple of times when I did this and the meter would read and I'd have to dig around and "find" something to answer the question and then do it all again when the sec check question was being re-checked.

I'm sure other people have already run this subject into the ground so I don't think I need to go into a whole treatise on why the E-meter does not work. I don't have any scientific evidence for whether the thing works or not, I just know that I could get away with not having to answer sec check questions despite the best efforts of people who were trying to read me on the meter. Scientoloigsts or FZers would claim that the reason for this is that I was not "in session" so of course the meter didn't work. Well fair enough, but how "in session" is someone supposed to be when they are undergoing Maoist reconditioning on the RPF or being forced to confess to "crimes" that they don't think are crimes just because of someone else's screwed up moral code? Scientology sets up impossible situations and then blames the victim time after time for why it "doesn't work".

Perhaps if I really was in a situation where I was "in session" (interested in my own case and willing to talk to the auditor) the meter would work. I have to admit to that possibility because there were times when the meter seemed to work. But there were so many times it didn't and so many times it was used to throw me out of session and so many situations I was in that I was anything but "in session" that I will never pick up the cans again to find out if the meter works or not. I could care less at this point.

I guess I was an idiot - I believed metering worked, as did the tech, so I was trying to get the gains from the tech. It never occurred to me ( especially on those GD sec checks on OT 7 refresher that would take forever ) to falsify the reads & f/n's and get through them pronto. I would wonder how many OT's would blow through them in an intensive and I'd be on it for days on end. I asked Hy Levy the secret and he said - get it all off in your solo sessions, then it would go quicker. ( He was a Flag AO D of P before he was a reg) But was that really what was going on? This thread is making me wonder.

Those fucking end rudes would take forevvvvvvvvver.

It never occurred to me that people would influence the meter intentionally. Once when I was a green auditor, I was auditing a PC on grade 1 and we did the grade in one session - she'd f/n like a shot. I got reamed for that - the cram off said I should have bailed after the first or second process, when I saw nothing was biting. I don't know how it came out, someone else took her back in session.

A newbe I know started doing that - making the needle f/n and feed them a BS cog when he didn't feel like answering the auditors question during some of his first auditing. When he told me, I thought - Why, after 40 years on the bridge, didn't I think of that? The few times I faked an f/n by thinking nice shit were at success when I wanted to get the hell out of flag and back home on my routing out routing form.

Mimsey

Leland

Crusader
I guess I was an idiot - I believed metering worked, as did the tech, so I was trying to get the gains from the tech. It never occurred to me ( especially on those GD sec checks on OT 7 refresher that would take forever ) to falsify the reads & f/n's and get through them pronto. I would wonder how many OT's would blow through them in an intensive and I'd be on it for days on end. I asked Hy Levy the secret and he said - get it all off in your solo sessions, then it would go quicker. ( He was a Flag AO D of P before he was a reg) But was that really what was going on? This thread is making me wonder.

Those fucking end rudes would take forevvvvvvvvver.

It never occurred to me that people would influence the meter intentionally. Once when I was a green auditor, I was auditing a PC on grade 1 and we did the grade in one session - she'd f/n like a shot. I got reamed for that - the cram off said I should have bailed after the first or second process, when I saw nothing was biting. I don't know how it came out, someone else took her back in session.

A newbe I know started doing that - making the needle f/n and feed them a BS cog when he didn't feel like answering the auditors question during some of his first auditing. When he told me, I thought - Why, after 40 years on the bridge, didn't I think of that? The few times I faked an f/n by thinking nice shit were at success when I wanted to get the hell out of flag and back home on my routing out routing form.

Mimsey

LOL

I audited a girl for 1000 hours on Grade 0. ( free student auditing ). At least if I recall correctly. We had a blast. She said she didn't ever need anymore auditing after that.