Scientologists can't talk about scientology!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
This is from OCMB:
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=30941&postorder=asc

Black capes and robo calls...it gets weirder by the minute! :melodramatic:

1st Maiden Voyage Event 2009 at Flag, report

Last night, a friend attended this event and reported that there was great expansion of real estate purchases and renovations across the planet. There is also a new "release" that will bring in new public which is a CD set of repackaged L. Ron Hubbard lectures focused/targetted to the new person. Scientologists are expected to buy these to distribute to new people.

It is unacceptable for a Scientologist to discuss Scientology with a new person -- "verbal tech" is a big Scientology crime. In the new "ideal" orgs it is no longer necessary for a new person to talk to a Scientologist, not even a staff member. The person can go in and look at the lobby of video screens and punch buttons that have pre-decided questions answered and move from screen to screen and get pre-recorded answers, sometimes with L. Ron Hubbard's voice and some with actor's voices.

Public Scientologists and Scientology Staff really can't be trusted with discussion, therefore the proven electronic media is dependably workable on today's new public.

Hip Hip Hooray! Clap clap clap! (3 times, please)

Extra info from event (info still coming in from moles)...

Outstanding announcement was made regarding how much easier Sea Org recruitment will be now. HOW????? ?????

Italian designer uniforms with silk ties and those ever so stylish red trimmed black CAPES!!!!!

Do the Italians design those plastic torture shoes as well?

Hip Hip Hooray! Clap clap clap (3 times)

JohnS, this has already happened! My friends on Flag's event call-in list in CW, get robo-calls for every event now. A robot machine automatically dials their number with a pre-recorded message to tell them about graduation, and all the main events at Flag. The machine can confirm them as well. It gives you a number you can call to get off the robo-calls list, but I dk if that works or what happens if you try it.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Robot-Land

Anyone else think of FutureWorld? If I was still staff, I'd have been giving 500 hip-hip-hoorays if this meant I was finally done with call-in for life! Although, I don't think they've quite fabricated a robo-reg that can ruin the hell out of prospect, yet. Or, have they?--(thinking back on some of my reg cycles)????

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
And if the push-buttons fail to convert the guy to Scio and all turn out to be treasonous downstat push-buttons will they then get RPFd?

Wisened One

Crusader
Oh wow yeah, I too woulda been clapping I had to do less/no more call-in! But wow....Robots making more Ronbots! :laugh:

And I also wanna know how are they gonna put the machine's ethics in, beans n' rice don't go so over so well with them...

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh wow yeah, I too woulda been clapping I had to do less/no more call-in! But wow....Robots making more Ronbots! :laugh:

And I also wanna know how are they gonna put the machine's ethics in, beans n' rice don't go so over so well with them...

:roflmao: OMG...I just got this picture of a dedicated SO member angrily shoving rice and beans into an old-fashioned looking auto dialer with a huge slot. I don't know why, but I'm laughing sooo hard that my son wants to know what is so damn funny. :laugh:

honduras

Patron
New Sea Org uniforms

Imagine you are the CEO of a multi million dollar corporation that employs thousands of people... say something like like GM and you are experiencing the worst financial crises and loss of positive brand recognition since its inception. What would you bring to the next board of directors meeting to show intelligent leadership? What did David Miscabbage bring? New Uniforms for the slaves! Also the introduction of tapes of LRH from the 1950s speaking about wogs and blokes stuck in tractor beams to hand out to the 2009 internet smart public. This is what’s going to bring in the raw meat in droves! Or better the original B&W videos of LRH with his sailor cap saying things like Scientology is knowing you know when you have knowingness and you know you know….to all the raw meet blokes out there. God where did DM get his training?

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wouldn't it be easier to move all Scientologists out to the middle of nowhere so they wouldn't have to talk to "bad" outside influences?:D

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
I actually like that they are doing this, assuming that it is true.

The reason is because it removes the most influential asset that scilonology has used all along: believers- some bloke standing in front of you and talking on about the 'splendors' of sci!

It's those who were already fully immersed in sci who did the bidding to gain the confidence of the new meat arrivals. Without them- sci woulda went defunct a long time ago. Sci, in and of itself, doesn't amount to much- so it depends on adequate pr and push from members who talk it up and make outstanding claims. The removal of this quotient will ensure that new adepts depart and leave much faster than before.

I don't if others have experienced this but after listening to or reading the mad redhead fat con man hubbo for any length of time... multiple alarms would go off in my mind concerning the lunacy and cult craziness of it all. If it were not for the handful of 'trained in' scilons who would talk it up and make light of the more controversial aspects about it...I believe that I would have bolted much earlier than I did.

Feral

Rogue male
Outstanding announcement was made regarding how much easier Sea Org recruitment will be now. HOW????? ?????

Italian designer uniforms with silk ties and those ever so stylish red trimmed black CAPES!!!!!

WTF?

Who wears black capes?

Zorro, Magic Greg from the Wiggles and Vampires!

Did DM choose capes... that is seriously gay!

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
:hysterical:
No lets be serious here. They do have a point.
To join the Sea org will be easier, I promise.:confused2:
As so many people must be leaving they need people to answer the phones.
Its pretty bad when you do not have enough people to do call-in and have to use pre-recorded messages.
Do they really think that is more effective:duh:

The Clam

Patron with Honors
I can see it now Cos manned by cyborgs. DM hooked up like a Borg from star trek. New members fitted with mind control chips. Sound like the idea org to me. Individual think only gets in the way or dictators.

Human contact is gone. = trust factor is gone. Cult recruiting requires trust factor. Must have personal friend or at least very sincere trustworthy person
or else psychological resistance will keep you from that first step of committing yourself. So they will miss the boat again.

Thats one part hubby got really wrong. He somehow did get some people to love him (yuk!). But lots had no real affection for him. Some had loyalty without affection.) Things would have been a lot worse if he'd played that card more skillfully. But ron didn't really do affection. He did the authority bit, and the snake oil bit. In person he did humour I think, but he did not do it in print or to those not directly in contact with him. Even those that were only got "nice ron" when he was peaking on coke. God help them in the aftermath.

Digital religion, only the cult which had contempt for human emotion would think that up.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
WTF?

Who wears black capes?

Zorro, Magic Greg from the Wiggles and Vampires!

Did DM choose capes... that is seriously gay!
You should have seen the get-up that he made HCO Personnel wear in PAC in the early 1990's. They had to carry around a *RIDING CROP* to switch peoples' fannies!

Not kidding.

DM might actually have a second career in the fashion industry after he gets out.

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron

The reason is because it removes the most influential asset that scilonology has used all along: believers- some bloke standing in front of you and talking on about the 'splendors' of sci!

It's those who were already fully immersed in sci who did the bidding to gain the confidence of the new meat arrivals. Without them- sci woulda went defunct a long time ago. Sci, in and of itself, doesn't amount to much- so it depends on adequate pr and push from members who talk it up and make outstanding claims. The removal of this quotient will ensure that new adepts depart and leave much faster than before.

I don't if others have experienced this but after listening to or reading the mad redhead fat con man hubbo for any length of time... multiple alarms would go off in my mind concerning the lunacy and cult craziness of it all. If it were not for the handful of 'trained in' scilons who would talk it up and make light of the more controversial aspects about it...I believe that I would have bolted much earlier than I did.

I think you make an excellent point.:thumbsup:

If it wasn't for those individuals that "handled"us...yes, I too would have blown a long,long time ago also:yes:

Seems like Scientology exsist... in spite of Scientology.

TP

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
You should have seen the get-up that he made HCO Personnel wear in PAC in the early 1990's. They had to carry around a *RIDING CROP* to switch peoples' fannies!

Not kidding.

DM might actually have a second career in the fashion industry after he gets out.

Is this a joke? Even I find this hard to believe. Was this something he did to degrade these people like he did to some of the Gold crew he was mad at making them wear pink polka dots and things? What did this get-up look like?

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron

Human contact is gone. = trust factor is gone. Cult recruiting requires trust factor. Must have personal friend or at least very sincere trustworthy person
or else psychological resistance will keep you from that first step of committing yourself. So they will miss the boat again.

Thats one part hubby got really wrong. He somehow did get some people to love him (yuk!). But lots had no real affection for him. Some had loyalty without affection.) Things would have been a lot worse if he'd played that card more skillfully. But ron didn't really do affection. He did the authority bit, and the snake oil bit. In person he did humour I think, but he did not do it in print or to those not directly in contact with him. Even those that were only got "nice ron" when he was peaking on coke. God help them in the aftermath.

Digital religion, only the cult which had contempt for human emotion would think that up.

Sshhh! Don't let DM know that! :D

I agree, the more I listened to LRH, the more I doubted scn.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
So is it a stupid half cape kind of thing or is it a super hero cape or is it an ultra cool vampire style long swooshy cape...'cuz I got to tell you, swooshy capes are irresistable.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
So is it a stupid half cape kind of thing or is it a super hero cape or is it an ultra cool vampire style long swooshy cape...'cuz I got to tell you, swooshy capes are irresistable.

Yes, if they are the long swooshy capes - I'm going to join the SO! :thumbsup:

I always thought the Process Chruch sounded cool with their black capes in the 60's! :thumbsup: