What's new

Scientologists, gullible? Would they fall for a felon saying he’s the returned L. Ron Hubbard?

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Scientologists, gullible? Would they fall for a felon saying he’s the returned L. Ron Hubbard?

[He is risen?]

Secrecy is one of the things that most makes Scientology what it is. Although we know plenty about the origins of Scientology, its underlying materials, and much of its controversial history thanks to countless media exposes and court cases and defections, Scientologists themselves are still very tight-lipped about what[.......]

Continue reading...

hummingbird

Patron with Honors
This makes me think of a book I read decades ago, I think it was "The Mormon Murders : A True Story of Greed, Forgery, Deceit." It's one of many books about a forger named Mark Hoffman who conned the LDS church elders to spend a lot of money to acquire documents he said were real and that could potentially embarrass the Church, maybe impugn its reputation as "The True Church."

I don't remember much of the book, but I do remember one sentence that to me sums up those who practice the LDS faith, and who are in $cn and other cults. The forger observed that it was easy to get the church elders to believe his samples of these papers were real because they already had (rough paraphrase) stretched their credulity to believe in the tenets of the LDS church anyway. So why not believe anyone who says anything?

See any parallels here? Some $cnsts are gonna be convinced this guy is the real deal. Of course, they also believe in Xenu and body thetans and whole track this and that...

Oh, and yes, $cnsts gullible.

FoTi

Crusader
:no: :blah:

Oh...so it's only going to cost half the $ this time? Does that mean only $250,000 instead of $500,000?

More orgs? And he's going to set up another Sea Org? :gaah:

Is he going to take 10% of the GI from each org or field auditor or just make $ off the sale of the books they sell that he is going to write?

One shot OT? :roflmao:

The Church of Scientology is a red herring? :lol:

Looks like maybe this dude, whoever he is, decided if LRH could make his millions this way, he would try it too?

:yap:

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
This makes me think of a book I read decades ago, I think it was "The Mormon Murders : A True Story of Greed, Forgery, Deceit." It's one of many books about a forger named Mark Hoffman who conned the LDS church elders to spend a lot of money to acquire documents he said were real and that could potentially embarrass the Church, maybe impugn its reputation as "The True Church."

I don't remember much of the book, but I do remember one sentence that to me sums up those who practice the LDS faith, and who are in $cn and other cults. The forger observed that it was easy to get the church elders to believe his samples of these papers were real because they already had (rough paraphrase) stretched their credulity to believe in the tenets of the LDS church anyway. So why not believe anyone who says anything?

See any parallels here? Some $cnsts are gonna be convinced this guy is the real deal. Of course, they also believe in Xenu and body thetans and whole track this and that...

Oh, and yes, $cnsts gullible.

This is the same guy who was the subject of this recent thread:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/this-guy-claims-to-be-lrh.45437/

Re "stretching the credulity": In 1784, Benjamin Franklin, then residing in Paris, was part of a royal commission set up to investigate the then very popular phenomenon of mesmerism (hypnotism). Franklin concluded that mesmerism was merely a matter of "gradually increasing the imagination."

Again, sound familiar?

FoTi

Crusader
He has the voice and mannerisms down pretty well, and has legally changed his name to L. Ron Hubbard.

What's that rectangle shaped smudge between his eyes?
He has a figure 8 infinity sign apparently tatooed on his forehead, like the trementina symbol where the vault is located in the desert where they are storing all of the LRH materials.

Gib

Crusader
I'm all to happy for somebody to claim he is LRH. It's about time. I hope it goes viral and puts a stick up into DM's ass.

ROFLMAO

And I really hope it puts his lawyers on edge, and a stick up their ass's as well, the scum that they are!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Well,

It's obvious Ron finally got it while spending time in beetween lives zone..

He learned how to use a toothbrush!
I guess Mary Sue will be very happy, when he finds her.
(especially if he also cured the ''hung low'' stuff)

:eek:

Veda

Sponsor
He has a figure 8 infinity sign apparently tatooed on his forehead, like the trementina symbol where the vault is located in the desert where they are storing all of the LRH materials.
It's difficult to see. Are there any better photos of the returned LRH? It appears to be a self administered tattoo. Who was this guy before he became L. Ron Hubbard? Did he ever serve time in jail or prison?
2015-01-05-MansonMarch2009.jpg

The returned L. Ron does appear to have a following in the FreeZone. Perhaps he'll be at the next FreeZone Convention in Las Vegas.

Here's his interviewer, the attentive and respectful Brian Cox, at a recent convention:

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
Well, he’s really rocking that Charlie Manson prison tattoo.
Sounds a little like millennial L. Ron Hubbard, claiming people should only pay what they earn per hour for an hour of auditing.
At 20:30 in that video I’m pretty sure he says someone needs to stick a fork in those upper OT levels, lol.
What a load of crap, but he’ll never coming close to dishing it like the master.

FoTi

Crusader
It's difficult to see. Are there any better photos of the returned LRH? It appears to be a self administered tattoo. Who was this guy before he became L. Ron Hubbard? Did he ever serve time in jail or prison?
2015-01-05-MansonMarch2009.jpg

The returned L. Ron does appear to have a following in the FreeZone. Perhaps he'll be at the next FreeZone Convention in Las Vegas.

Here's his interviewer, the attentive and respectful Brian Cox, at a recent convention:
There was an earlier photo a while back.....a close up that showed an infinity figure tatooed to his forhead. I tried to find it, but I haven't been able to find it...I originally saw it here on ESMB, but I don't remember where.

Veda

Sponsor
Thanks FoTi,

Yep. It's the same guy.

That tattoo reeked of "prison inmate," even though I hadn't yet read the Underground Bunker article or even considered the meaning of this thread's complete title.

Hopefully, none of the knuckleheads in the FreeZone will be hurt by this person.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
The return of LRH appears to be of no interest...

Sad for Mr hubbard :eek:

Athough, tomatoes might be interested to keep going up their bridge up to OT8, with their very good friend Ron, back on this planet...

LRH_Tomato2.jpg

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Actually, I accidentally found, where and how LRH got his idea of auditing tomatoes to appear a real genius scientist...It's funny but not surprising though.

Anyone has an idea or knows ????

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Actually, I accidentally found, where and how LRH got his idea of auditing tomatoes to appear a real genius scientist...It's funny but not surprising though.

Anyone has an idea or knows ????
The image of Hubbard auditing a tomato was published in Life magazine in 1968. Two years earlier, Cleve Backster hooked up a cane plant to a lie detector: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleve_Backster

Edit: Actually google seems to have misled me. Hubbard's photo was apparently from the 1950s:

https://tonyortega.org/2013/02/02/scientology-mythbusting-with-jon-atack-the-tomato-photo/

Last edited: