What's new

Scientologists in LA being interviewed by Scientology re COS leader David Miscavige

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientologists in Los Angeles being interviewed by Scientology regarding Scientology leader David Miscavige.

Mike Rinder: David Miscavige “Dead Agent” pack

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/david-miscavige-dead-agent-pack/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Several reports have come in from the LA area of people being called into orgs to be interviewed for a “Dead Agent” pack about COB.

They are being asked to answer up to such questions as:

How long have you been in scientology

What were the orgs like when you got in

What are the orgs like now

How has the leadership of the church been

Have you met David Miscavige?

How was the experience?

As one of the people who was called in explained: “Who would be stupid enough to answer these questions honestly and tell the story about how when he came through the org he ripped everyone to pieces and the execs ended up on the RPF?”

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Scientologists in LA being interviewed by Scientology re COS leader David Miscavi

This could turn into something interesting.

JustSheila

Crusader
Re: Scientologists in LA being interviewed by Scientology re COS leader David Miscavi

This could turn into something interesting.

Yes! Just another COS footbullet, too. :footbullet:

Why not just announce to everyone in COS that there are a lot of people who disagree with David Miscaviage and would like to see him removed?

With this public interrogatory, he's made every single scn aware that there are widespread disagreements and not everyone is happy. Any who didn't get the word before now know - all is not well in the scn bubble.

Of course nobody who didn't already report someone else disagreeing is going to say a word. It's just going to let others who didn't voice their disapproval know that they aren't alone in disliking DM.

Very interesting indeed. :yes:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

At the very least, it will get them thinking and hopefully talking. Or....learning how to be better liars, LOL.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Ten years or so ago when I first began to be flippant with any SO people who were ringing me (to try and get me back on the "bridge") two or three of them said certain things in a certain way (about miscavige) that was very clearly a drilled spiel they had been told to give to dissenters. In response to me saying "miscavige is a fool" (or similar) they replied warmly with "I get that, but you still love LRH right?" ... (wrong).

:nervous:

It was very obvious that they had felt the need to come up with something to use in response to negative comments about DM ... I was surprised, I'd expected them to try and heavy me but instead I got the impression they thought (and hoped) he would be gone before long and they were just trying to hang on to as many public as possible so there would be a field left when the new COB was in position.

It was a lovely feeling, I'd finally told them what I really thought of the dwarf and they hadn't even bothered to try and handle me (suggesting they agreed with me and/or they were used to people saying the same kind of thing) but it seems it has taken all these years before it finally dawned on someone in a position of power that there is a very real problem with miscavige being at the helm and that person can only be miscavige himself, because no-one else would dare assume such a thing and actually try to do something about it (albeit with a soppy, pointless survey).

It's amazing it took him so long to face reality, it could be very interesting in a yawny sort of way.

Are you reading this David Miscavige? You're an embarrassment and you're loathed by the staff you so brutally control and have been for years. You must be very proud.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

Mike Rinder writes that the results of the survey will be a video compilation of glowing reviews. I can see that. Repeat, repeat, repeat all the things that were done in the past to counter attack and hope this time it will work. LOL.

What are Miscavige's usual options ahead of his father's book?
A video testimonial of how great he is, slipping in a few pertinent facts about square feet of marble imported from the finest quarries of Outer Wherever. <check>
Leak some unsavoury, or could be easily construed as unsavoury, morsel to the media. This one is going to be interesting, Miscavige has to smear, it is part of his DNA.
There were some allegations of sexual misconduct (I can't be bothered to look it up, but it has been mentioned around the boards). I would bet the farm that it will be brought up and blown out.
His sister will be cleaned up and trotted out to exaggerate every single parenting bad call from birth.
A leak of confidential auditing records from an unknown source.
It isn't going to be fun for Miscavige Sr. But judging by Jr's previous PR attempts, Dwarfenfuhrer is only going to look like the nasty little man he is.

What else?
Maybe he will tour a random org of adoring church members, with a camera crew, his beloved wife Shelly "I was never missing" Miscavige on his arm.

Then there is the Lisa Marie wild card.

Popcorn guys. Lots and lots of popcorn.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

When LRH was living there used to be occasional amnesties and projects to recover disaffected public like this but they never would have focused on LRH himself. Even the notion that LRH was responsible for something negative would be suppressive. It would have been much more general: a PR handling for some news report, some SP had screwed up an org, somebody else had used harsh ethics or messed up a process with an unauthorized policy letter, a new process to undercut your case problem had been developed, etc.

This smacks of desperation. The old SOP of handling the SPs that are contaminating the field doesn't work when that includes most of the field. They are reaching a point of diminishing return on the witch hunt. Now they must deal with COB's PR image directly. Undoubtedly, they will cull a few more SPs in the process but this looks to be more than the typical bubble reinforcement.

They don't want to get the lower level staff embroiled in this and they don't have enough OSA trained people to deal with an open revolt. I do think they seriously hope to do a PR handling and then they want to sell COB's Survival RD so somebody can get you re-acclimated to being ordered around for a hundred hours once you are recovered.

My money is on this being a very short lived project and some poor sod will be tossed under the bus for thinking it up.

Map Man.jpg

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

Scientologists in Los Angeles being interviewed by Scientology regarding Scientology leader David Miscavige.

Mike Rinder: David Miscavige “Dead Agent” pack

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/david-miscavige-dead-agent-pack/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Several reports have come in from the LA area of people being called into orgs to be interviewed for a “Dead Agent” pack about COB.

They are being asked to answer up to such questions as:

How long have you been in scientology

What were the orgs like when you got in

What are the orgs like now

How has the leadership of the church been

How was the experience?

As one of the people who was called in explained: “Who would be stupid enough to answer these questions honestly and tell the story about how when he came through the org he ripped everyone to pieces and the execs ended up on the RPF?”

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

So disingenuous.

aka : How to volunteer to buy lots of sec checking !

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

When LRH was living there used to be occasional amnesties and projects to recover disaffected public like this but they never would have focused on LRH himself. Even the notion that LRH was responsible for something negative would be suppressive. It would have been much more general: a PR handling for some news report, some SP had screwed up an org, somebody else had used harsh ethics or messed up a process with an unauthorized policy letter, a new process to undercut your case problem had been developed, etc.

This smacks of desperation. The old SOP of handling the SPs that are contaminating the field doesn't work when that includes most of the field. They are reaching a point of diminishing return on the witch hunt. Now they must deal with COB's PR image directly. Undoubtedly, they will cull a few more SPs in the process but this looks to be more than the typical bubble reinforcement.

They don't want to get the lower level staff embroiled in this and they don't have enough OSA trained people to deal with an open revolt. I do think they seriously hope to do a PR handling and then they want to sell COB's Survival RD so somebody can get you re-acclimated to being ordered around for a hundred hours once you are recovered.

My money is on this being a very short lived project and some poor sod will be tossed under the bus for thinking it up.

View attachment 12494

Nah. My money is on little davie came up with that one all on his own.

Jump

Operating teatime

Lol. If Miscavige gets wind of this, he might do a quick tour of the idle morgues and throw out every CICS who SCOHB and had anything to do with this low toned entheta project.

If there's anyone left he might punch them in the face sending them to hospital.

Then Miscavige disappears to some godforsaken tax haven to live the life of a recluse with vistaril being pumped into his ass.

Everyone else looks at each other thinking what just (for the past 60 years) happened? :confused2:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Nah. My money is on little davie came up with that one all on his own.

I didn't say that he didn't authorize it. I said that someone will be tossed under the bus for thinking it up - not the same thing.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

I didn't say that he didn't authorize it. I said that someone will be tossed under the bus for thinking it up - not the same thing.

I'm saying little davie hisself came up with that dipshit 'interview'. I'm not saying he authorized it. I - repeat - he wrote it.

Now, some heads will roll for sure.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

This is reminiscent of North Korean public "support" of their Dear Leader: fake the sincerity of the adulation well enough that you don't spend 6 months in a forced labour camp.

Paul

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm saying little davie hisself came up with that dipshit 'interview'. I'm not saying he authorized it. I - repeat - he wrote it.

Now, some heads will roll for sure.

I know Gizmo, I know. LOL

Once Upon a Time in the West (1968)

Charles Bronson as Harmonica
Claudia Cardinale as Jill

Jill: But... but they were his men.
Harmonica: Yeah.
Jill: And they tried to kill him.
Harmonica: They must've found somebody who pays better.
Jill: And YOU! You saved his life.
Harmonica: I didn't let them kill him, and that's not the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JaREjs96c4

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Yesterday, I received an email message from a close friend of mine who confirms the story of this COB survey:

Originally Posted by Billy Blowdown

Dear Fellow Scientologist!

I wanted to share a huge win that I had! A crack team of Sea Org members just showed up at my house and said that in order to make planetary clearing a reality, I needed to immediately answer a mandatory survey. Naturally, I was VVGIs to participate in clearing this planet!

The moment they r-factored me (to answer the questions honestly and that all answers would be strictly confidential and nothing bad would happen like getting declared, being disconnected from family or being forced to pay for endlessly expensive and savage gang bang sec checks) it really indicated and I started blowing down!

Here are my answers:

How long have you been in scientology?
Counting the time I was in Scientology with Ron in an earlier wholetrack meat-body civilization--when we had the tech but didn't have division V (corrections) on our org board--resulting in not clearing the planet, thus requiring that "we come back" now to clear the planet, I have been in Scientology 238 trillion years.

What were the orgs like when you got in?
No toilet paper. And heavily overcrowded, much like the Galactic confederation was back in the day, forcing an evil rulah to solve overpopulation by declaring & disconnecting (exiling) vast portions of the citizens.

What are the orgs like now?
Totally amazing! The bathrooms are adorned with lavishly expensive, super-upstat imported Italian marble. And, after vast portions of the online Scientologists were declared & disconnected (exiled), there is plenty of toilet paper because the orgs are always empty.

How has the leadership of the church been?
Our leadership has been unbelievably super upstat! It's just the lower level management that are the problem with their empty, crashed and insolvent orgs and missions.

Yes

How was the experience?
Before Scientology (like Tom Cruise) I was studying to become a priest. To be candid, there were certain times that I felt I was able to talk to Jesus directly--and he answered me. Thus I have always been a deeply spiritual person in my beliefs. After meeting Mr. Miscavige, I can honestly say that, in comparison, Jesus is a totally counter-intentioned, cocksucking implant.

ML,

Billy Blowdown
OT VIII

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

This is yet another example of Herr DwarfenFuhrer being the Most Standard $cientologist in the Universe.:yes:

He's applying the PR and Invest Series to "terminatedly handle the situation" that successions of juniors have failed to handle.:omg:

I think it's a sign of how far down the plughole the Kult has dwindled that even the Runt Usurper thinks there may be something wrong with how He appears to the Faithful.:roflmao:

He's shitting Himself big-time - and it couldn't happen to a more deserving psychopath.:woohoo:

This is the first overtly defensive move He's made IMO - when even Your dad lines up to tell the world how much of a shithead You are, You can't pretend even to Yourself anymore that everything is rainbows and teddybears.:biggrin:

Wonder how many bottles per night He's up to so that He can get some sleep?:hmm:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Scientology has inflicted and enforced, covertly and overtly, a "can't have" the truth on its members for a very long time.

That is part of why it is failing so miserably. Little Ronnie Hubbturd says to do survey's but Scientology only allows "good news about Scientology" in and discards any negative feedback.

I left Scientology about 3 years ago. When I was in, and I am confident nothing has changed, the Staff would do survey's about various subjects.

The survey had a column on the right side asking the surveyor what tone level the answer was. Any answer that was below 2.0 on the Tone Scale - would be discarded by the Staff member. So Scientology will never change. These people are in a concentration camp with suffering inflicted if they don't give the right answer. It is what Keeps Scientology Working.

Last edited:

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious

If I were still in, this survey would make me think that there's something bad going on.
In effect it would be "forwarding an enemy line".

Someone's sweating bullets...

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

If I were still in, this survey would make me think that there's something bad going on.
In effect it would be "forwarding an enemy line".

Someone's sweating bullets...

That would be the person tabulating the results.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes! Just another COS footbullet, too. :footbullet:

Why not just announce to everyone in COS that there are a lot of people who disagree with David Miscaviage and would like to see him removed?

With this public interrogatory, he's made every single scn aware that there are widespread disagreements and not everyone is happy. Any who didn't get the word before now know - all is not well in the scn bubble.

Of course nobody who didn't already report someone else disagreeing is going to say a word. It's just going to let others who didn't voice their disapproval know that they aren't alone in disliking DM.

Very interesting indeed. :yes:

Yes. In scieno-speak it is called "forwarding the enemy line," something Hubbard was against.

It also appears to be a preamble to rollbacks for anyone foolish enough to respond.