What's new

Scientologist's violence at Anonymous pickets

FlunkedForLaughing

Patron with Honors
Nope, nothing theta at all. I keep trying to put myself in their shoes. How would I feel and all that. I just can't do it. Maybe I've been out of the cult too long.

I've been out for only 4 months (from Anon's protests that woke me up, thank you very much!). I can tell you that Scientologists will feel that all protesters are evil SP's that must be stopped, no matter what! Without knowing about OSA's Fair Game, they end up doing it, by feeling "above the law" and so "the ends justify the means". They are willing to do whatever it takes to save this planet, even if it involves violence against a few SP's.

I would assume some individual Scn's would get angry and try to stop it themselves, you know, to take responsibility for the situation, otherwise it's an overt of omission. (Blah blah blah Scio speak for doing what they feel like doing and justifying it later with Tech).

It could be an OSA tone scale handling, but I think it's more likely frustration by the local staff which has gotten out of control. These guys don't want to just sit back and do nothing about it, so they react badly.

Keep the cameras rolling, and let's get some Scn crimes on film.

FFL

asagai

Patron Meritorious
I'm wondering if this indicates demoralisation of management. In London
there was no one to be seen even.

There seems to be no overall orders or policies in the face of the protests.

They were there Terrible, my friend! You just didn't see them! :wink2:

Interesting how they play a background role in London. Is this because there are so many protesters? I wonder how many protesters there were at the locations where they were threatening and violent?

At London there was a Scio in dark suit who was named to me (sorry I couldn't make out the name over all the noise and the suffocating masks) who is the head of London CC. He was sitting with another Scio lady spy. They chain smoked and observed and tried to photo people when they lifted their masks.

Another goon who previously joined the other OSA spooks to body route at previous protests was also there observing the protesters, just as he was doing last month. He refused to speak or look at me when I asked him why he wasn't leafletting any more. He refused to speak to Shahate the video-man, presumably because for the last two months he has been operating undercover.

They seem to be carrying on a passive role in London and I think it must be because of the sheer numbers protesting. At earlier protests they did use photographing in an intimidating way (dear Stephania -the smiling stalking lady). Now they appear to have become more covert.

Another thing they do is take every leaflet they can without looking at them. This month pale-faced CC head-man took them and put them in his jacket pocket. Last month the lady with coat and newspaper took every leaflet she could and put them on her pile of papers without looking at them. Maybe this is so they don't expose themselves to Entheta while collecting evidence for OSA.

It will be interesting to see how they behave in EG in two weeks time. They were pretty overt and verbally agressive last month. This time I think there will be more protesters.

Pixie

Crusader
Interesting how they play a background role in London. Is this because there are so many protesters?

Background role?? There were probably more protesters there than there are staff in the two orgs put together! :eyeroll: :happydance:

asagai

Patron Meritorious
I spotted three scios spying on the protesters, who this month numbered around five hundred in my estimation.

What isn't usually shown on the London videos is the following:

At QVS up on the top level there is a huge sunken area behind the rail. People there network and laugh and dance and talk and eat ceak and give interviews! On the videos you tend to only see about 50 to 100 who have climbed up onto the level against the rail, you don't see all those behind. The road level usually ends up with a couple of hundred people blocking the pavement.

At TCR at any one time there are the crowds huddled into the railed off part of the road to shout and rick-roll, but you don't see those spread about other parts of TCR and on the cult side of the road there is an open-air cafe area where anons leaflet those passing by the cult shop.

Something else that I always find amusing and is probably never really shown is that at TCR at any one moment there are about twenty tourists and shoppers standing between the org and Goodge Street Underground watching and photographing the protests! :roflmao:

Last edited:

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
They were there Terrible, my friend! You just didn't see them! :wink2:

Interesting how they play a background role in London. Is this because there are so many protesters? I wonder how many protesters there were at the locations where they were threatening and violent?

At London there was a Scio in dark suit who was named to me (sorry I couldn't make out the name over all the noise and the suffocating masks) who is the head of London CC. He was sitting with another Scio lady spy. They chain smoked and observed and tried to photo people when they lifted their masks.

Another goon who previously joined the other OSA spooks to body route at previous protests was also there observing the protesters, just as he was doing last month. He refused to speak or look at me when I asked him why he wasn't leafletting any more. He refused to speak to Shahate the video-man, presumably because for the last two months he has been operating undercover.

They seem to be carrying on a passive role in London and I think it must be because of the sheer numbers protesting. At earlier protests they did use photographing in an intimidating way (dear Stephania -the smiling stalking lady). Now they appear to have become more covert.

Another thing they do is take every leaflet they can without looking at them. This month pale-faced CC head-man took them and put them in his jacket pocket. Last month the lady with coat and newspaper took every leaflet she could and put them on her pile of papers without looking at them. Maybe this is so they don't expose themselves to Entheta while collecting evidence for OSA.

It will be interesting to see how they behave in EG in two weeks time. They were pretty overt and verbally agressive last month. This time I think there will be more protesters.

The OSA rules say that should take two of each leaflet but check that they are the same. One set gets sent up lines.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Hah!! Love your sig line RPX, oh sure, we all had a life before $cientology!

"I have a girlfriend.
I have a family.
I'm going to college to be a chef.
In other words, I have a life."

Scientology can fix that!

That wasn't a signature--that was a response to one of DarthTrayal's YouTube videos. I am trying to get him to look critically at the beliefs without actually invalidating him. I believe he believes in what he is doing (just like we all did), so I just want to keep the iron hot enough to impinge, not damage.

Pixie

Crusader
"I have a girlfriend.
I have a family.
I'm going to college to be a chef.
In other words, I have a life."

Scientology can fix that!

That wasn't a signature--that was a response to one of DarthTrayal's YouTube videos. I am trying to get him to look critically at the beliefs without actually invalidating him. I believe he believes in what he is doing (just like we all did), so I just want to keep the iron hot enough to impinge, not damage.

Ah, ok then, good stuff and good luck! :thumbsup:

If it is occurring from org staff, you can damn well bet that it is being encouraged by corporate scientology. Let us toss out the OSA label as it is just another department within corporate scientology. As violence to achieve political ends is being encouraged, that makes corporate scientology a terrorist group.
Smitty

Yes, but I think it was Sallydance who said the scios have to be very careful now and so whatever "stirring" the scios might be doing they do are in a delicate position now. I would assume the OSA would actually be giving org staff very precise do's and don'ts so as not to fuck the whole thing up for them PR-wise. So if they are encouarging provocative action -and elron always advised attack, they have to ensure it won't backfire. Yes thy always attack enemies, but they have always ben masters of covert methods too.
And regarding tossing out the OSA label or seeing it as just a part of the whole, many scios would be horrified if they knew what OSA has done and continues to do. OSA was very very carefully set up to be separate so that
all the dirty work would be kept away from the money paying public. To start treating the whole as representative of the evil within special units is just what OSA would like when/if someone comes knoking on the door to find specific people to take to court or to feature in news items etc. Sometimes I don't believe in the saying "don't shoot the messaenger" but with OSA it really is necessary for everyone to be/become aware of preicisely who issued the messages ........then will be then recognised as "shootable" but lots of others will be regarded as cult-victims, dupes, etc.

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
reply to alex

My feeling, and that is all it is, is that any violence against anon at protests would be the act of individual scientologists acting in personal desperation in a situation that the church is obviously not dealing with in any effective manner. (and is of the church's creation)
That might be your belief. However, any individual scio acting as you describe would face serious repercussions if crimes were committed in connection with an org that were not condoned.
I am also of the belief that many of the posters on various websites, newsgroups and other internet channels are similarly acting on their own.
However, the evidence is to the contrary. Internet operations in corporate scientology ARE coordinated. Fact.
The notion that there is an orchestrated campaign of inciting violence, gives too much credence to the fallacy of an all powerful OSA.
You said "powerful OSA", no one else did. All that was stated was that there is an orchestrated program against anonymous. It does not follow that OSA is powerful or weak from that statement.
The church is paralyzed by a lack of leadership, instead it has penalty mechanism in its place, with the label of leader.
How do you define "lack of leadership"? There is a de facto head by the name of david miscavige.
True believers like me survive occum better than the theory of highly organized and effective, centrally controlled psyops.
imo
alex
That statement does not make sense. Could you explain or restate it?

Smitty

comment to Zinjifar

As someone who's been involved in numerous protests over a long period of time, it's clear to me that any violence or inciting of violence is *of course* an official reaction/provocation.

There are some rare instances of individual 'staff' or 'public' or even OSA reaction to public protests, but, far more typical and revealing is the coordinated 'battle plan'. It's what makes Scientology a totalitarian Cult. There are no 'rogue agents'.

Yes, there are sometimes mistakes, when an ordered action is done so that it is visible, and thereby reveals the manipulative nature of the Cult; such as the well known 'I smell pussy' incident, but, Local Scns do *not* operate on their own or without orders; and, if there is an apparent programmatic shift to violent acts or attempts to incite violence, then, it's the current battleplan; not a 'mistake'.

The violent and aggressive behavior of Scn operatives, whether staff, OSA or OSA-Public are a deliberate 'Tone Scale Exercise' ordered from above, with the intention of getting 'control' of the fiasko that Anon is for Scientology.

Anon is doing a damn fine job with it too.

Zinj

Having firsthand knowledge of scientology/osa operations, your statements are correct, Zinj. Violence and harassment may not always be ordered, but it can be encouraged, incited, and condoned.
Smitty

FinallyMe

I think it's orders from above

Seems to me that the $cilons believe that the protesters as "1.1." As I recall the Tone Scale info, the way to deal with unwanted tone scales is to match the tone or go one step "higher." One step higher than 1.1 would be "anger." I think the $cilons have been told that going to "anger" will handle the protesters. The huge mistake, of course, is assuming that the protesters are "1.1."

Just what it looks like to me, sick as it is!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I think those Scn guys are genuinely "enturbulated" by the protests, especially ones whose hat it would be to not have trouble at their own front door. Anger or antagonism would be a natural response.

Plus there is the datum in the SP/PTS course (as far as I remember) that a "real SP" is a coward, and if you confront (i.e. challenge) him he will just cave in under the pressure.

Put the two together and IF (big if) the churchies concerned haven't been told to not say a damn thing under pain of heavy ethics, then such a response would not be untoward.

Paul

Div6

Crusader
Maybe, just MAYBE, they might get off the reactive think (A = A) that all disagreement is 1.1. (Oh wait....Davey cancelled disagreement when he squirilled Axiom 3...)

There are legitimate injustices being protested here. To try to sweep it all "under the rug" by saying they are ALL "SP's" is just out communication.
If they out on their ears, they might hear and duplicate what this is all about. Per LRH "Protest PR" IS A VALID TECH, "if the injustices have gone on too long!"

Understanding? In this Scientology? It's less likely than you think...

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Seems to me that the $cilons believe that the protesters as "1.1." As I recall the Tone Scale info, the way to deal with unwanted tone scales is to match the tone or go one step "higher." One step higher than 1.1 would be "anger." I think the $cilons have been told that going to "anger" will handle the protesters. The huge mistake, of course, is assuming that the protesters are "1.1."

Just what it looks like to me, sick as it is!

There's an even 'huger' mistake :)

That of thinking that Ron's blather makes any sense or has any connection to the 'real' world, as opposed to the carefully controlled Scientology vegetable bin.

Zinj

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

That of thinking that Ron's blather makes any sense or has any connection to the 'real' world, as opposed to the carefully controlled Scientology vegetable bin.

Zinj

Truer words could not have been written.

Pixie

Crusader

Zinj

See this is why I love Zinjifar!! :clap: :yes:

Good twin

Floater
Well of course they label them 1.1. They cover their identities up. That's covert. They attack Scientology. That's hostile. So let them flame on. They are just doing what they "know" will work. Since it doesn't, the curtain gets pulled back and maybe a few more will notice. That's how most of us got here. We just finally noticed that it just doesn't work!!!!!
:yes: