ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scientology’s secret sites: Drone footage never before seen of ‘Int Base’

Discussion in 'Gold Base, Freewinds, and FLAG' started by CommunicatorIC, Sep 7, 2016.

1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

2. skep

skep Patron with Honors

It is not unusual for a large project to have a project consultant firm on contract, with a typical 12-15% fee of the total project cost as a fee. Is it beyond imagination that a DM Panamanian registered firm might not be that consultant? I know of at least 7 different ways of setting this up without it ever being traced as an offshore company.

That would well explain why the continued accumulation of new buildings that need a buildout is the basis of the Ideal Org program. The more buildings, the more would be accumulated through those consulting fees, and it would not trigger inurement, which is DM's greatest fear. He knows that $cicon is failing, and this tactic ensures his continued living the livestyle he has felt is his right and the one he got used to.

And if he doesn't do this, I am available for hire to show him how it is done. For a significant fee, of course.

3. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

Downloaded. All 2GB.

Very nice footage.

4. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

DRONE FLYOVER: Scientology’s secret ranch where L. Ron Hubbard departed this Earth

DRONE FLYOVER: Scientology’s secret Creston, California ranch where L. Ron Hubbard departed this Earth

The excerpt below is relatively small. There are screen shots and explanatory material at the link.

Tony Ortega - DRONE FLYOVER: Scientology’s secret ranch where L. Ron Hubbard departed this Earth

http://tonyortega.org/2016/09/21/dr...anch-where-l-ron-hubbard-departed-this-earth/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Today, we’re getting yet another video vantage point that’s never been seen before. It’s a drone flyover of L. Ron Hubbard’s last earthly coordinates before he left his body and this planet to continue, Scientologists say, his research into creation’s ultimate secrets, unimpeded by a physical body.

Today’s amazing drone footage takes us over the Whispering Winds ranch near Creston, California, where Hubbard spent his final few years in total seclusion before he departed this planet at 8 pm on January 24, 1986.

We’re going to take you to the exact spot where that occurred, something even most Scientologists — church members or independents — have never seen.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

[video=youtube;Es9XHMl-HX8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es9XHMl-HX8[/video]

[video=youtube;9OI6c3Mt7Ls]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OI6c3Mt7Ls[/video]

5. BunnySkull

BunnySkull Silver Meritorious Patron

It's always cracked me up that the "sign" to call Hubbard's thetan back to earth is pretty much the fucking Kool cigarette logo. They knew LRH's priorities, and that his thetan would be dying for a smoke.

I've always thought it was strange that Hubbard, giving his racist pov, smoked Kool cigarettes. Since the late 1960's Kools have been target marketed at African-Americans. The Marlborough Man was for white guys and Kools for urban black guys. In fact menthol cigarettes in general are far more popular in black populations than white. (A stat from this blog also says that among black smokers, 90% of them smoke menthols.) When I was in college I knew not to bother bumming smokes from black students because they were ALWAYS menthol cigarettes (which I hated).

I just find it ironic that Hubbard smoked the Black Power movement's cigarette of choice.

(Blog post about the history of Kools being marketed to urban black populations.)

6. Leland

Leland Crusader

Just in case some don't get it......

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  7. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

You just know somebody put a lot of thought into that "LRH Call Home" symbol - either LRH or someone close to him. That Kool logo would have been quietly and subtly omnipresent within arms reach for, like, ever.

Can anyone doubt that it would be the most likely subliminal candidate for influencing the design decision making process?

Scientology - The Koolest religion.

8. TheOriginalBigBlue

9. Leland

Leland Crusader

I don't entirely disagree with you on this....but Kools were introduced in 1933...and quickly became the #1 Menthol cig. Hubbard would have been 22 years old at the time. I don't think anything was "nationally marketed" at African Americans at that time. ( but don't know for sure...Certainly not in the main stream media of the time)

Hubbard was well into his 50's by the late 60's.....and though I don't know when he started smoking....( interestingly I don't recall him mentioning this much ) I imagine he had been smoking for quite some time.

I've heard that Naval Personnel smoked menthols.....(I know some did ) and think this is where it might have been picked up. Cigarettes were a nickel a pack during the WWII ....and free to military troops overseas...

Another factor that bothers me about your statement.....is Hubbard grew up in the 1920's.... A LONG TIME before the Black Power Movement and even a long time before any desegregation.....back then, Blacks had there own places of business....and sections of town....and entertainment ......things were Segregated...

I doubt there were any African Americans in any school Hubbard went to. I doubt he had much interaction with Blacks at all.

I don't recall Hubbard really talking about Blacks very much....in any tapes....except about South Africa.....and the "this old hat"....story.

Oh, and Hubbard's "African Witch Doctor" story.....which I find highly unlikely.....what a crock. But it was typical Hubbard style to tell ONE story...to wipe out an entire field of "endevour" that might interfere with what he was doing to his students....

Personally I think Hubbard was a product of his time/education and incredibly racist....and a separatist....and very few Blacks were in the Cult....

It is funny though, If you remember the training films of the early 70's.....and the costumes....It seems they are all of the look of a "Brown Sugar" movie. All those Black Action films made in that era, with the bell bottoms and bright colors....hair styles....have very similar look. But bell bottoms were the fashion then.....and whites and blacks were wearing them.... ( at least some....)

I'm sorry to go on about all this.....but to me it seems the many don't take Hubbard's age into consideration ....( how old he was)

Just to compare Hubbard's "upbringing" to film technology of his era......Hubbard would have been 20 years of age before the first talking films were widely available. ( So that story Hubbard tells about going to the movies as a kid....those would have been Silent Films....some with live organ music )

Hubbard would not have seen a Color Film....until he was about 25 years of age.

Hubbard would have also been about 25 when FM radio broadcasting was widely available .....and almost 30 years old when FM Stereo was common.

I'm sure these were marvels of technology to him.

I'm sure they were of such impact on him....that when he could afford it.....he "got into" filming and audio recording as an interest/tool to use, on others. ( an also had and played an organ )

10. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

How "unprofessional"..... detection alone is not enough - you have to take them down.
    I am curious, how long it will take until the Co$ purchases some skilled eagles:

http://www.theverge.com/2016/9/13/12900596/netherlands-drone-hunting-eagles

http://www.livescience.com/56142-eagle-takes-down-drone-photos.html

11. Leland

Leland Crusader

Interesting link!

I heard on the radio the other day that the FAA is getting 2000 applications per day for drones.....

12. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

( liberally snipped)

LRH was smoking in 1952, and earlier.

13. Leland

Leland Crusader

Ha....I was going to mention Eagles.

Apparently it is currently illegal to shoot down a drone flying over your house.....in the US. But I'm sure this law will evolve.

http://www.popsci.com/it-is-federal-crime-to-shoot-down-drone-says-faa

14. uncover

Yes, but what can the law do against an eagle who believes the drone is some prey ?

15. Leland

Leland Crusader

Yes...

I think the operative word here is "shoot"......the FAA doesn't want people shooting guns up into the air....those bullets have to land somewhere...

Interesting times ahead for Drones...

I'm sure the Cult is scrambling to figure out a way to stop flights over their properties.....Physically and Legally....

As are Prisons...and other sensitive installations....

Iran claims to have "taken control" of a US Drone...over flying their country....(via software) ( Via radio ?) and brought it down in one piece...!

16. TheOriginalBigBlue

There is a lot of anti-drone hardware development in progress. Just do a Google image search on "anti drone gun". You just know they will go overboard on this stuff.

Your hard earned Scientology donations at work.

17. uncover

That is how they allegedely did it:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–U.S._RQ-170_incident
    At least the russians are able to do it:
    http://www.pravdareport.com/russia/politics/07-10-2015/132270-usa_russia_syria_drones-0/

and they already had delivered several of this units to the iran in 2011:
    http://defense-update.com/20111205_kvant-1l222-avtobaza-electronic-intelligence-elint-system.html

The Sukhoi SU-35 has a comparable system on board.

18. Leland

Leland Crusader

Re: DRONE FLYOVER: Scientology’s secret ranch where L. Ron Hubbard departed this Eart

19. Leland

Leland Crusader

20. Margaret

Margaret Patron

Awesome footage ! Somehow it is very satisfying being able to peer into DM's backyard. It gives me great pleasure knowing he would HATE it . :biggrin: :happydance::dancer: