What's new

Scientology ads in Florida for ACTORS for GRAND OPENING "Super Power"

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks to Joe Schmo who posted this on Mike Rinder's Blog:

Scientology is putting out ANOTHER ad for actors, this time in Florida. This is not the same one Mike posted about the other day – it’s a new one.
Looks like the Super Power building, as they are advertising in Clearwater, Florida for actors to be in a photoshoot about a building they are opening. Can you believe this????
They don’t have enough beautiful Sea Org members or OOTs in Clearwater to be able to put a photoshoot together for the SP building? And they sure as hell don’t have enough beautiful Scilons.
Here’s the link:
http://www.starnow.com/Casting-Call...eeded_for_inhouse_scientology_photo_shoot.htm

Leave it up to Slappy Miscavige - he does come up with solutions as his cult is dying...he is the expert at MAGIC TRICKS and ILLUSIONS!!

Poor clubbed seals...he will have lots of photos to put in his propaganda videos to feed the clubbed seals at the next event that may or may not be shown....Slappy may be behind bars by then!

Re: Scientology advertising for ACTORS for GRAND OPENING "Super Power"

Thanks to Joe Schmo who posted this on Mike Rinder's Blog:

Scientology is putting out ANOTHER ad for actors, this time in Florida. This is not the same one Mike posted about the other day – it’s a new one.
Looks like the Super Power building, as they are advertising in Clearwater, Florida for actors to be in a photoshoot about a building they are opening. Can you believe this????
They don’t have enough beautiful Sea Org members or OOTs in Clearwater to be able to put a photoshoot together for the SP building? And they sure as hell don’t have enough beautiful Scilons.
Here’s the link:
http://www.starnow.com/Casting-Call...eeded_for_inhouse_scientology_photo_shoot.htm

Leave it up to Slappy Miscavige - he does come up with solutions as his cult is dying...he is the expert at MAGIC TRICKS and ILLUSIONS!

Poor clubbed seals....they are so snowed with the dog and pony shows...they are pathetic!

Don't be surprised if they require the actors to do a course first to get the part.

It could simply be a regging/dissemination ploy.

The Anabaptist Jacques

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
They are also hurting in the beautiful people dept. I notice almost every casting call they want people under 40 and beautiful. The squirrel buster crews seem to be an accurate depiction of their hardcore membership and even the PR retarded cult knows old and odd doesn't look good in glossy promos.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Scientology advertising for ACTORS for GRAND OPENING "Super Power"

Don't be surprised if they require the actors to do a course first to get the part.

It could simply be a regging/dissemination ploy.

The Anabaptist Jacques

or worse yet... A Sec Check...at THEIR expense, of course! Another way for the cult to make $$$.

It will be very hard to get anyone to do it - unless they are desperate for cash! Anyone with a brain would google: Scientology and run for the hills!

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I hope Chris V. applies. He's a natural.

2485731_4568110.jpg

http://www.starnow.com/cve

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Hiring non-scn actors has the advantage that the risk of them becoming famous defectors later is very low.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
notice how they don't want anybody over 40 yrs of age, and not anybody who is overweight or too tall.
Just that typical perfect illusion $cientology likes to create all the way up the bridge into eternity.

What do staff members usually look like? (I'm thinking of when I was on staff 1980)

Thin and pale from too many fags (cigs) and coffee
unkempt or terrible hair cos they can't afford a hairdresser
obese due to the poor diet in fast foods and having to shove it down their throats at the speed of lightening
Sea org uniform usually not as clean and tidy as in many photo shoots
holes in their shoes, as they can't afford new ones or to have them repaired
dark rings under their eyes due to lack of sleep
not to mention all the oldies staff they hide away in central files and other places where they may cannot be seen

Oh yes, how I miss the god old days on staff:yes:

$cientology the Amway of "religions"

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Any beautiful people reading this who could apply? Then when the brochure comes out they could post it here and say that's me!

Paul

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ad sys:
Minimum Modeling experience: Beginner, starting out
Height: 160 cm / 5ft 3in - 190 cm / 6ft 3in
Maximum Weight: 100 kg / 220 lbs

I'd love to see a bunch of really big women show up. They can be up to 220 lbs and 6'3". That's what it says.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Ad sys:
Minimum Modeling experience: Beginner, starting out
Height: 160 cm / 5ft 3in - 190 cm / 6ft 3in
Maximum Weight: 100 kg / 220 lbs

I'd love to see a bunch of really big women show up. They can be up to 220 lbs and 6'3". That's what it says.

well they could be 5 foot 3 and 220lbs and still qualify according to those specs now that would be funny

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
You know things are really bad when they have to pay people to make it appear that all is well in Flag Land. Thanks for re-posting this. :thumbsup:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
notice how they don't want anybody over 40 yrs of age, and not anybody who is overweight or too tall.
Just that typical perfect illusion $cientology likes to create all the way up the bridge into eternity.

What do staff members usually look like? (I'm thinking of when I was on staff 1980)

Thin and pale from too many fags (cigs) and coffee
unkempt or terrible hair cos they can't afford a hairdresser
obese due to the poor diet in fast foods and having to shove it down their throats at the speed of lightening
Sea org uniform usually not as clean and tidy as in many photo shoots
holes in their shoes, as they can't afford new ones or to have them repaired
dark rings under their eyes due to lack of sleep
not to mention all the oldies staff they hide away in central files and other places where they may cannot be seen

Oh yes, how I miss the god old days on staff:yes:

$cientology the Amway of "religions"

The not too tall part is for Davey, so he has good looking short people to stand next to - and they can act, pretend they are enjoying his company.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
The not too tall part is for Davey, so he has good looking short people to stand next to - and they can act, pretend they are enjoying his company.

thats true - if you are running the photo shoot you dont want to end up with a bunch of very good looking 5 foot 3 actors all looking around at the Mighty Midget like they can smell dogshit on him!

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I think they started hiring people to do ads because when they did it with Scientologists, it would backfire if that person ended up no longer in Scn (witness Larry Anderson, Jason Beghe, David Mayo... all have been in films that had to be pulled).

They probably do the film and then FORBID them from ever doing services (so they can't end up in trouble....). That would be funny!

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
A bunch of Anons should go through with it and then come out publicly against the cult after they make the cult spend all the time and effort to shoot and edit the thing.

Edit - only come out **after** it is mass distributed to culties. Of course.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is just standard practice in promotion--not weird to the Scio company. There is an 'extras' company locally here that hires people for this sort of thing all the time. Events need to be filled. Corporate events often hire people to fill in and make things look busier and make it easier to get a 'good shot' if they are doing some photos.

The weight-loss and makeover shows also hire people to 'welcome' the made-over person. All those folks aren't friends and family. Craig Ferguson talks about when he first found out that they paid homeless people to fill out his audience. So, it's just not that weird to me.

What is notable is if they are now having to resort to this because numbers have dwindled and they used to be able to fill the events with their own people.

Last edited: