Scientology and David Miscavige’s Narconon expansion debunked

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
June 21, 2015 by David Love

WIRE SERVICE MEDIA

Scientology and David Miscavige’s Narconon expansion debunked

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=16235

xktzxw.jpg

An early morning photo shoot by cult examiner, David Love, was an eye-opener into the misrepresentations presented to International Association of Scientologists (IAS) members in Scientology's 30th AnniversaryImpact Magazine edition. Over 223 pages of stunning, glossy photos with commentary, grab the reader's attention like a colourful Broadway Play or Michael Jackson's Neverland Valley Ranch amusement park.

However, in this Impact Anniversary magazine edition, David Miscavige, and/or his advisors have published something that's never been seen until now - 'A Golden Age for Narconon' with images of uniforms for Narconon staff and Students. The staff uniforms appear to be dark gray blazers with black pants, topped with a white shirt and 'gaudy-green' tie. Across the two page spread, it appears the 'Students' will be wearing a dark jacket trimmed with the same 'gaudy-green' to match the staff's ties.

Narconon 'Students' even have light gray shorts, trimmed with matching green, and a pair of sturdy slip-ons for the controversial Purification Rundown - Narconon's sauna program. This sauna program procedure represents a health risk with a Student having to endure 5 hours in hot sauna sweating sessions combined with massive and toxic doses of vitamins. Some 'Students' have died or rushed to hospital emergency.

What this new Impact Magazine edition implies to IAS members, is that Scientology has succeeded in building their new 'Ideal Continental Narconon' centers in Canada and Australia. Beautiful, panoramic, glossy photos depict drug rehab centers fit for a king or the unwary wealthy with indoor swimming pool and cozy fireplaces with fitness area overlooking the Canadian woodlands.

The 'Ideal Continental Narconon' center in Australia has a huge outside swimming pool surrounded by towering palm trees and pool-side lounge chairs - a center that spans a main lodge with six additional buildings, pools, gardens, and its own golf course.

So, what's wrong with this picture of drug rehab treatment centers looking like paradise with all the trimmings? The confirmed fact is, these new Narconons in this Impact Magazine do not exist and most likely never will. According to onev ex-IAS member this morning, Narconons are being presented to 'Whale' IAS members so that the donations keep pouring into Scientology coffers. A 'Whale' is considered as an IAS member with heaps of money, donating $100's of thousands and mega millions to help 'Clear the Planet' of drugs, crime, and psychiatry

14nlano.jpg

xqgw00.jpg

MORE PICS and CONTENT HERE:

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=16235

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
If there's anyone around Sydney who has a copy of this, I'd love to see it.:yes:

The carelessness with the truth in this is unbelievable.:duh:

I can't believe that IMPACT are sooooo stupid to print something that's so full of :footbullet::footbullet::footbullet:

secretiveoldfag

From Impact magazine a quote from the Delusional Dictator

''So, if I now ask that you support the IAS with equal totality, I do so from a grand perspective that says a substantial contribution is an everlasting gesture and far more important than material wealth or social status. As a matter of fact, a significant donation is all that stands between a great void where souls are lost forever and a message to billions that finally reads: You are infinite, immortal, omnipotent, and that's why we welcome you to Scientology''

Last edited:
If there's anyone around Sydney who has a copy of this, I'd love to see it.:yes:

I can't believe that IMPACT are sooooo stupid to print something that's so full of :footbullet::footbullet::footbullet:

That's not a very nice thing to say.
Imagine if youhad spent months/years
as the leader of a cult and used your OT Powers and
your[/I command intention] to make all your slaves buy properties
to turn into Ideal Narconons so you'd look shit-hot and the cock suckers
as usual fucked up everything when all of the promo had already been gotten ready and if you stopped it everyone would guess your intention wasn't shit-hot at all but just shit! How would you like that? Eh?
If you don't know, call DM and ask him. He has full knowingness on that.

Intelligence

I have the new Imapct Magazine in front of me me more than just Canada and Australia in it for Ideal Continental Narconoins.
I also have an older one that IMPACT put out with glowing pages for IAS Whales to see ..... except for NN Trois-Rivieres. It was
shut down just before the IMPACT was published.

I'll post some more pics and text later today ...

Last edited:

Intelligence

New pics and text will be up shortly ... just had to fill out my FREE six month IAS Membership application
to make sure the next IMPACT Magazine arrives on time.:confused2:

30kc7d4.jpg

Intelligence

v762v4.jpg

2rhv52w.jpg

Photos used under: Fair Use, Derivative Use and Public Domain:

Fair use (US trademark law) - provisions of sections 17 U.S.C. § 106 and 17 U.S.C. § 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work - the fair use of a copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

Last edited:

Wow, I have just bognited that there is shermatext as well as shermaspeak.
And then notwithstanding that never before has such an exponential bognition happened in not only this but indeed any other universe, my bognition went out through the roof when I bognited that the superpower building interior is shermamest, as is each and every one of the game show designs of events making it virtually impossible for any SP to confront the sherma-tinyness of the runt leader when he is hidden behind his sherma valence. WOW. JUST. WOW!

mockingbird

Congratulations , degraded being you are now ready to graduate to the highest level of stupidity and deluded arrogance possible - Sherman think ! For just a small several million dollar donation this eternal gift surpassing all others can be yours - if the price is right !

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

Funny that - Yarramalong has been "mothballed" for months and the next court dates for cult's appeal are in September.:yes:

The golf course is a cow paddock. You can see the waterslide in the main picture which the cult are supposed to dismantle asap. There's a pair of caretakers on the property right now and that's all the personnel there - even the RPfers have gone back to Dundas or wherever their current rabbithole is.:omg:

It's truly an Ideal NarCONon in its current state.:roflmao:

Yet one could be forgiven, if after reading the abovementioned tome, that this facility is indeed fully and standardly operational and in fact currently enjoying a booming period of production as eager public for the Narconon Program virtually beat down the doors to get started on their first step to real freedom from substance abuse and notwithstanding - oh fuggit, I just can't keep up the shermanspeak any longer.:duh::duh::duh:

Thank you for your contributions, Mr Love. I will try to ensure that this latest collective crock of cocky cack is brought to the attention of the relevant media peeps.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL - I would have missed this. So it's a drug rehab slash theme park :duh:

It's currently an empty property with 9 (?) buildings, most of which don't have council approval. It has a couple on it as caretakers and all the buildings are basically mothballed.

It's on the Wyong River (its northern/eastern boundary) which flooded 6 times last year enough to cut road access to the property.

The local Fire Chief stated that he wouldn't send a fire truck there to fight bush fires because it was too unsafe. There's plenty of bush on the western and northern approaches to the property - the direction bushfires would come from.

The local police and hospital and ambulance services are all in Wyong - 1/2 hour away on a narrow winding road.

The Wyong River provides 80% of the water for the Wyong Shire - in 2011, the census stated that the Shire had a population of nearly 150,000. It can only have increased since then as there's plenty of building going on in its suburbs. So those households are dependant on the water that flows along the edge of this property - septic tanks would have to be built and proofed against flood damage otherwise there's a major health hazard right there to a lot of people.

The council don't want it, the local residents don't want. Yet the cult (aka Despotic Munchkin) has decreed "Let there be NarCONon in Yarramalong" and so it must be:screwy:

AND they paid 50% more than market value for the place - it's a total dog's breakfast that only a completely insane organization would dream up.:duh:

I'd fight this even if it weren't the cult involved - it's just plainly insane to try to do what they're doing.:yes:

Intelligence

nbr6lw.jpg

Here ya' go ... a Baby Grand Piano in Sauna area next to indoor swimming pool at the Ojai Narconon. Listen to
the music while running on the Treadmill ... pumping in the toxic NIACIN.

23h965w.jpg

5u1xqh.jpg

Dear IAS members, here's where your millions of $$$ are going to ... an illusion, a Toxified-Tiny-Fists NarcaCON job to empty
your bank accounts, max out your credit cards, take out 2nd and 3rd mortgages. AND when your $$$ dries up, you'll be tossed
aside as a degraded being ... no pension for you ... it's called Fair Exchange and YOU IAS members have been ripped off.

The previous IMPACT Magazine is even more disgusting ... and dangerous with the CCHR approaching Congress ...

k9ju3m.jpg

2dtxaq1.jpg

In one IMPACT, Bob Duggan get's the special Award and treatment from yours truly - Short-Shorts ...

IAS members 'Living The Dream in Never-Land-Cirucs' ...

Last edited:

Intelligence

DM and Karin Pouw are always complaining that jounalists and media don't ask them questions before publishing a story,
and here I sit twiddling my thumbs with no answer from Karin ... yet. So, do I go back to a few Orgs in Seattle, the Ideal Org
in Oregon, and California, and simply send emails to the IAS Members I have on a few pages ... with their names and email addresses?

OSA must be scraping the bottom of the barrel with whoever they Post in some Divisions because someone really messed up by CC'ing
a mass email to IAS Members instead of BCC'ing where one can't see the entire list. DM must be livid that many SPs now have this list.:hifive:

Don't know WHO made this, but fuuny:

[video=youtube;L4J8ioaLBbA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4J8ioaLBbA[/video]

2n82zc9.jpg

Intelligence

Published on Jun 24, 2015
David Miscavige being 'SHORT' on staff these days, David Love offers to help the IAS raise their Tent for the 'Greatest Show on Earth' that may be dwindling down to a 'Pup Tent' in the future?

[video]https://youtu.be/82rFhh4-ZY0[/video]

Intelligence

Still waiting for a Key book chapter to arrive back from Editor and in the meantime I'm reviewing
the package of Dox I received from a the Human Rights Commission. [Student - Staff Files]

Now with Dox in hand, adding another detailed chapter concerning 5 Students who were recruited onto staff
at illegal 'Slave-Wage-Rate' that violated the Labour Board Regs and Human Rights Commission Charter:

RE: (s. 10). In addition, the Charter forbids all forms of exploitation aimed at the aged and the handicapped. The Tribunal finds that the legislation does not only address economic exploitation, but also concerns physical, psychological, and social or moral exploitation.

The Tribunal rejects the argument that the residents or others consented to such treatment. There can be no consent or agreement with respect to exploitation.

r89jsn.jpg

***HAPPY THURSDAY*** :party:

24v01u9.jpg

Last edited: