What's new

Scientology and mindfuck

TG1

Angelic Poster

ESMB is not here for the purpose of 'gently clearing the planet of sensitive scientologists ... without invalidating them' and I certainly didn't join ESMB to encourage people out of the cult though I do love seeing them getting out and will certainly assist if asked to and if I can.

I didn't leave one cult to try and create another.

About the only thing I will do (with enormous arrogance and as much invalidation as I can muster) is oppose anyone who is here for the purpose of trying to keep people in the scientology mindset, not because I believe it will change that persons behaviour (it won't) but because (hopefully) people already on the way out will realise that we don't play here (in the real world) by the cofs fake rules of 'communication' and will be encouraged to fully think for themselves again, possibly while disagreeing and objecting with the comments made.

Reaching understanding and being in 'ARC' isn't required and we all seem to cope quite well (lol) without it.

I absolutely love it when people start to 'decultify' but they have to do it themselves to really own it IMO and if they are here they have started that process ... what they don't need is 'Indies' getting in the way as they are working things out by trying to keep them in the mode and caught up in the introversion of scientology.

ITYIWT WINS THE THREAD!

TG1

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Good thread, thanks everyone!

Arrogance is as arrogance does. From what I have seen, the people who had the most arrogance in the cult are the same exact people who exhibit the most arrogance once they become an Ex. The Scientologist looks at the "Wog" and thinks, "poor Wog, they don't know anything about life."

The Ex looks at the Scientologist and thinks "poor deluded Scientologist, one day they will wake up and really know what it's all about."

And somewhere, some Entity (who really DOES know everything about everything) is looking at us all and smiling.

You could have left me out of this WildKat.

But, well, what the heck, what's done is done.

mojo

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: KSW Koan-Du-Jour

Here is some due diligence about why most Scientologists have left Scientology, in the form of a KSW Koan:

If Scientology makes the able more able...
Why weren't Scientologists able to fix Scientology?

Lol Hoaxy, can I try to answer that koan?

One day I met a really able guy and asked him if he could fix Scientology. He said he wasn't able.

So I suggested he try and become a Scientologist because it claimed to make the able more able.

So he did. He became a scientologist. He was able to do that.

And he very ably fixed scientology by getting rid of it.

When I asked him if scientology made him more able, he admitted it had. He had become more able in that he was able to get rid of scientology from life whereas he had previously been unable to do so.

But he lost this ability, because there was no longer any scientology.

And he lived happily everafter.:yes:

* this is purely fictional and any attempt to identify this able person as an ex-scientologist is against the law because we say what is the law.

Gib

Crusader
Re: KSW Koan-Du-Jour

Here is some due diligence about why most Scientologists have left Scientology, in the form of a KSW Koan:

If Scientology makes the able more able...
Why weren't Scientologists able to fix Scientology?

That's simple Hoax,

It's called a knowledge report.

Dear Ron, I went into R3R session and found no engrams. Then R6EW, still nothing.

I am false reporting you.

Ron: you are declared as stopping scientology.