What's new

Scientology and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Lou, tell me about it, seriously. My mother ditched my dad when I was 6 mos. old, remarried a hulking monster when I was 2 1/2 and the guy resented the hell out of my presence, harassed the living fuck out of me all my life till he croaked back in 2000 down in Argentina. Even though he cut me out of his will I had enough filter my way to put me on easy street but it in no way compensates me for the psychological trauma I ate watching his real sons (my half- brothers) benefit from an 85 million dollar a year family international manufacturing business that I was cut out of. I was fed scaps from that in the form of a trust through my mother after he died and didn't actually have access to the funds till in recent years while I watched my half- brothers live in mansions. And yes, my involvement in Scientology was used as primary justification to play keep away with me all these years as I was portrayed as a space cadet that believed in extraterrestrials that needed to be kept out of the family finances. So yes, I like to horse shit around and play the joker/degrader, but I've eaten way more than my share of family dynamic shit. OK, sorry to burden you but I just wanted you to know that I AM quite serious on this subject of all subjects.

Just FWIW: I have specifically talked hard and earnestly to parents of friends , who are in Scientology, to NOT give them a cent. These are actual friends of mine, who I want good for. If they got the money, it would go to Scientology.

One of my friends' mother just died recently, and didn't leave him a nickel. I am, in no way, unhappy about that. I'd rather have his brother spend it on MEST (that ugly awful stuff) than give a dime to Dave.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Just FWIW: I have specifically talked hard and earnestly to parents of friends , who are in Scientology, to NOT give them a cent. These are actual friends of mine, who I want good for. If they got the money, it would go to Scientology.

One of my friends' mother just died recently, and didn't leave him a nickel. I am, in no way, unhappy about that. I'd rather have his brother spend it on MEST (that ugly awful stuff) than give a dime to Dave.

I agree about not giving money to crazed little cult zombies but I've been out for 30 years! I still go to family funerals and have people ask me what's new in Scientology because they can't get over their associations of me and Scientology as somehow being one and the same, even after all these years. I guess I am the perpetual black sheep of the family due to my distant past associations with it.
But, in truth, I am glad I ran out of money back in the day or it would have all gone to Scientology but that's an interesting tale in itself that I'll have to tell someday.
I’ve read recent threads where people demand/encourage karmic forgiveness for what they did to others at Hubbard's bequest, while some of these "others” feel their former oppressors need to live their karmic destiny and not beg out of it. I'll have to tell you what happened to my former "friend" Keith, the reg. that betrayed me when he learned I came into some money and cost me my college fund, my love of my life WOG girlfriend Judy and my family relations. The dude fell on hard times and died a broken down crack head in a house fire some years later after he left the CO$ but it's a much more delightful story than just these skeletal details... His woeful karma just lurked for him around each and every corner each and every day for the rest of his "life"… MORON HIM LATER.

:ohmy:

I agree about not giving money to crazed little cult zombies but I've been out for 30 years! I still go to family funerals and have people ask me what's new in Scientology because they can't get over their associations of me and Scientology as somehow being one and the same, even after all these years. I guess I am the perpetual black sheep of the family due to my distant past associations with it.
But, in truth, I am glad I ran out of money back in the day or it would have all gone to Scientology but that's an interesting tale in itself that I'll have to tell someday.
I’ve read recent threads where people demand/encourage karmic forgiveness for what they did to others at Hubbard's bequest, while some of these ‘others” feel their former oppressors need to live their karmic destiny and not beg out of it. I'll have to tell you what happened to my former "friend" Keith, the reg. that betrayed me when he learned I came into some money and cost me my college fund, my love of my life WOG girlfriend Judy and my family relations. The dude fell on hard times and died a broken down crack head in a house fire some years later after he left the CO$ but it's a much more delightful story than just these skeletal details... His woeful karma just lurked for him around each and every corner each and every day for the rest of his "life"… MORON HIM LATER.

:ohmy:

I don't think anybody ('cept me and my GF) noted that scientology, and a certain Trula (Spelling?) Smith, Cherie and Eddie Wooderson, and others in a lesser order, broke me from the love of my life up , got me to quit a prosperous and fun job, alienated me from my friends, and crashed my existence for 6-9 months.

In the long run, I learned a lot, got to Clear, and made it all right. Better than it would have been, but still wrong items galore, and a real introduction to domination and subjugation tactics. Having worked out the details made me stronger and smarter. haven't mentioned this in decades. whatever. made it easier to leave the Co$ when the time came.

Love NOW is better than Pie in the Sky promises. now, and forever, if the choice is a girl friend or "my duty," I won't make the mistake twice.

The one that got away
attachment.php

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Money's not everything. You can't buy natural charm and good looks with money, just a good surgeon and a course in smiling in a scn PR school.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Money's not everything. You can't buy natural charm and good looks with money, just a good surgeon and a course in smiling in a scn PR school.

The one undeniable thing that you can buy with money however is the freedom of no longer ever having to give up another miserable minute of your existence to work a miserable job while entangled with miserable assholes who hate working there as much as you do and are just looking for someone to take things out on or backstab in order to rise to a higher level of prosperity and freedom from drudgery. Did I mention freedom from misery?
I have found that those ex's that listened to some scum bag reg. and got buried in the quicksand of indebtedness that they could never did out of were amongst the most miserable people I've ever met as they found themselves even further from their goals of going OT so some joined the SO as a last gasp measure in a quest for fulfillment only to find an entire new level of failure they had never even known existed before.

Scientology brought them to a low of personal defeat that mere mortals could never know… :nervous:

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I don't think anybody ('cept me and my GF) noted that scientology, and a certain Trula (Spelling?) Smith, Cherie and Eddie Wooderson, and others in a lesser order, broke me from the love of my life up , got me to quit a prosperous and fun job, alienated me from my friends, and crashed my existence for 6-9 months.

In the long run, I learned a lot, got to Clear, and made it all right. Better than it would have been, but still wrong items galore, and a real introduction to domination and subjugation tactics. Having worked out the details made me stronger and smarter. haven't mentioned this in decades. whatever. made it easier to leave the Co$ when the time came.

Love NOW is better than Pie in the Sky promises. now, and forever, if the choice is a girl friend or "my duty," I won't make the mistake twice.

The one that got away
attachment.php
Nice, nice! Actually I never forget a pretty face and I remember you showed us her face on another thread once before. I'll have to scan in one of Judy; she couldn't believe I would give all of our money away to Scientology while she was at work and that we would now be living paycheck to paycheck. I was 19 and she was 22 and she quickly saw what a dumb kid she'd hooked up with and promptly moved out and back in with her parents about an hour away. I found a lot of women over the years but never another like her... Beginners luck, I guess.

Nice, nice! Actually I never forget a pretty face and I remember you showed us her face on another thread once before. I'll have to scan in one of Judy; she couldn't believe I would give all of our money away to Scientology while she was at work and that we would now be living paycheck to paycheck. I was 19 and she was 22 and she quickly saw what a dumb kid she'd hooked up with and promptly moved out and back in with her parents about an hour away. I found a lot of women over the years but never another like her... Beginners luck, I guess.

I was 17, she was 23.

As Forrest Gump's mom (Sally Field) said, "Stupid is as stupid does."

You people talking about LARGE sums of money and what to do and not to do with it. GIVE IT TO ME. I promise not to spend it on scientology. And I ain't on Easy Street.

The one undeniable thing that you can buy with money however is the freedom of no longer ever having to give up another miserable minute of your existence to work a miserable job while entangled with miserable assholes who hate working there as much as you do and are just looking for someone to take things out on or backstab in order to rise to a higher level of prosperity and freedom from drudgery. Did I mention freedom from misery?
I have found that those ex's that listened to some scum bag reg. and got buried in the quicksand of indebtedness that they could never did out of were amongst the most miserable people I've ever met as they found themselves even further from their goals of going OT so some joined the SO as a last gasp measure in a quest for fulfillment only to find an entire new level of failure they had never even known existed before.

Scientology brought them to a low of personal defeat that mere mortals could never know… :nervous:

That's why a lot of them can't leave. Having to face that.