What's new

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam MERGE

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam says US great at murder and has NEVER been GOOD.

Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam says, "America has always been great... Great at lying, stealing, oppressing, killing and murdering! She has, however, NEVER been GOOD....."

Public post.

https://www.facebook.com/rizza.infinity/posts/1006604232703519

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• RizzaIslamOnAmerica.PNG
    RizzaIslamOnAmerica.PNG
    5.7 KB · Views: 716
  • RizzaIslamOnAmerica-Public.PNG
    RizzaIslamOnAmerica-Public.PNG
    6.1 KB · Views: 716

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re: Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam says US great at murder and has NEVER been

RIZZA ISLAM: In the old days (Hubbard) such glowing, merchant of chaos, grinning persons would have been labeled "1.1" and thrown into the trash dump of other similar "SP" hate-bating pimps (e.g. Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, et al)

It wasn't that Hubbard had any particular moral stance, he was just better at creating a "front" that looked like it was "humanitarian".

Now, Scientology is so unmasked and raw, that they don't even make a pretense! They've got the fucking racist sociopaths from the Nation of Islam conducting Scientology events. LOL

Insane stuff. Scientology finally found people who are more more vicious with bigger sneering grins then they, themselves, have! So they put the NOI clowns up on stage as pathetic props--in order that the pathetically gullible Scientologists can clap and cheer.

Does even one damned Scientologist even spend 5 minutes to look up who the NOI are? Jesus, they are stupid!

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Re: Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam says US great at murder and has NEVER been

Does even one damned Scientologist even spend 5 minutes to look up who the NOI are? Jesus, they are stupid!

That would require that they get on the Internet, an activity which would get them sent to Ethics.

In Scn, they are told that NoI are wonderful people who are helping Clear the Planet. Any dissent from the Party Line will be severely punished: multiple intensives of sec checking (at the person's expense) followed by Ethics demands that they upgrade their IAS status to make amends.

Lone Star

Crusader

Rizza would make a perfect running mate for Bernie Sanders.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

1) That's what radicalism is
2) I am very disapointed that Obama speaks about USA this way

3) When did Obama came in $cientology ???? :duh:

HelluvaHoax!

That would require that they get on the Internet, an activity which would get them sent to Ethics.

In Scn, they are told that NoI are wonderful people who are helping Clear the Planet. Any dissent from the Party Line will be severely punished: multiple intensives of sec checking (at the person's expense) followed by Ethics demands that they upgrade their IAS status to make amends.

Yeah, NOI are wonderful people helping Clear the planet, LOL.

The hypocrisy of Scientology is shooting out that one like BTs exploding out of a volcano! Because, the two-faced Scientologists preach and believe in Keeping Scientology Working, right? The holiest of holiest scriptures. The ultimate "unreasonable" doctrine of faith and practice--that mandates:

"If they're here, they're here on the
same terms as the rest of us. . ."

Except, NOI is not there on the same terms as the rest, not even close.

The NOI don't get regged.

The NOI don't get programmed for the same case handling and Bridge as the rest.

The NOI don't get sent to Ethics for other practices.

The NOI don't get "False Data Stripped" for believing outrageous, off-source, out-tech, squirrel teachings of Louis Farrakhan, Wallace Mohammed or the original Mohammed.

The NOI don't get Sec Checked like "the rest" of the Scientologists.

The NOI don't make it to "Clear" and then get promptly caved in about how "they are in danger" unless they immediately pay for OT I, OT II and OT III, the "Wall of Fire".

The NOI don't get word cleared, trained, drilled, crammed and "handled" if they don't duplicate on upper levels that Islam/Mohammed was an implant and that their entire teachings are false and guaranteed to glue them into the bank and the MEST trap so they can never follow Hubbards road to full OT

The NOI don't learn that their salvation is by doing all the OT levels, instead of their homo sapiens NOI leaders who don't have a clue about Ron's "scientific" studies and road to total freedom.​

Hey, that's only a few--the list goes on and on and on. The point is that the NOI are exempted from Keeping Scientology Working. And the KSW Scientologists are exempted, make that PREVENTED, from "putting in KSW" on the NOI.

Oh yeah, the NOI are also pure "merchants of chaos" with Farrakhan and their leaders openly calling for black people to go out and murder white people. If a normal Scientologist did that, they'd be slammed into Ethics, Sec Checked at their own expense and then declared SP and kicked out--to prevent a "PR flap" for Scientology.

There is still one thing that I am not sure of however. I am still researching it. I can't figure out whether Scientologists or NOI are more stupid, gullible and unaware of the present time environment in a way that would make a robotically plodding, fixed-eyes zombie proud.

HelluvaHoax!

. . .
Recent closed-door conference on racial harmony in America

View attachment 11273

:omg:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

See? I recruited y'all a Div VI, slick-talkin', straight-up street-hustlin'-pimp!

ddddd%20king_zpspksjmofi.jpg

Now all you need is a 7th man and y'all got a fully posted Org Board!

CommunicatorIC

FWIW, I believe including President Obama in the above picture was neither fair nor helpful. Also not funny.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

The hypocrisy of Scientology is shooting out that one like BTs exploding out of a volcano! Because, the two-faced Scientologists preach and believe in Keeping Scientology Working, right? The holiest of holiest scriptures. The ultimate "unreasonable" doctrine of faith and practice--that mandates:

The NOI don't get "False Data Stripped" for believing outrageous, off-source, out-tech, squirrel teachings of Louis Farrakhan, Wallace Mohammed or the original Mohammed.

The NOI don't make it to "Clear" and then get promptly caved in about how "they are in danger" unless they immediately pay for OT I, OT II and OT III, the "Wall of Fire".

The NOI don't get word cleared, trained, drilled, crammed and "handled" if they don't duplicate on upper levels that Islam/Mohammed was an implant and that their entire teachings are false and guaranteed to glue them into the bank and the MEST trap so they can never follow Hubbards road to full OT

The NOI don't learn that their salvation is by doing all the OT levels, instead of their homo sapiens NOI leaders who don't have a clue about Ron's "scientific" studies and road to total freedom.​

Hey, that's only a few--the list goes on and on and on. The point is that the NOI are exempted from Keeping Scientology Working. And the KSW Scientologists are exempted, make that PREVENTED, from "putting in KSW" on the NOI.

Oh yeah, the NOI are also pure "merchants of chaos" with Farrakhan and their leaders openly calling for black people to go out and murder white people. If a normal Scientologist did that, they'd be slammed into Ethics, Sec Checked at their own expense and then declared SP and kicked out--to prevent a "PR flap" for Scientology.

There is still one thing that I am not sure of however. I am still researching it. I can't figure out whether Scientologists or NOI are more stupid, gullible and unaware of the present time environment in a way that would make a robotically plodding, fixed-eyes zombie proud.

I'm beginning to think that Scientology's (Miscavige's) decision to publicly partner with the NOI was an act of extreme desperation as one after another Ideal Orgs were opened to great fanfare, after which they became empty showcases to Miscavige's narcissistic vanity.

But something has apparently gone horribly wrong with the plan to use NOI bodies in the shop to create the illusion of expansion for Scientology. The NOI have adopted Book One, and don't need Scientology. And the few, like Rizza Islam, who do make the transition are so incredibly batshit crazy that in an earlier era they'd have been offloaded muy rapido.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, eh Dave?

HelluvaHoax!

FWIW, I believe including President Obama in the above picture was neither fair nor helpful. Also not funny.

Respectfully, I have to disagree with you this one time.

But, to be completely unbiased--and scientifically confirm whether or not "including Obama in the picture" was fair or helpful--I used an e-meter. And it FNed on both "fair" and "helpful".

Sorry to bring you what must be a rather disappointing r-factor. Try not to hold it against me and realize that it's just science.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

Obummer fit in that crew. It was an upgrade to his reputation. That man makes Pinocchio look like truth revealed.

CommunicatorIC

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam says US has unquenchable thirst for subjugation

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam says US has unquenchable thirst for subjugation.

Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam says, the United States has an "unquenchable thirst for power & control through the domination & subjugation."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1009864492377493

attachment.php

Attachments

• UnquenchableThirst.jpg
    UnquenchableThirst.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 298

guanoloco

As-Wased

This is because, silly, Scientology is only concerned with what you've done. Dianetics, on the other hand, is only concerned with what's been done to you.

Scientology is in the business of getting rid of victims. Dianetics on the other hand...

Farrakhan along with the Fascist Leftists are aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll about victims.

How else does one justify oneself if one cannot collect reparations for the poor and oppressed?

No, it's the evil whitey...which somehow broke loose from the laboratory having been constructed by a black scientist (which would imply that the black was evil first, right?) that did it all to poor blacky.

This motivator-hungry approach and the act of running motivators only is what kept pcs from going Clear in the first place - remember? Why, all Farra-CON needs is a good sec check or fifty and he'd be waiving that cert and raving about all that mass blowing off and writing up one helluva success story.

Sad thing is - he REALLY does need sec checking!!!

I wonder what Calypso Louie would say about the black psychiatrist founder of microaggression?

0040_chester_m_pierce.jpg

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Bush (all of them, actually) was considered fair game. Reagan was considered fair game. Trump is considered fair game for humor.

Don't be shocked that Obama is considered fair game too, by people who do not follow your standards of what is or is not funny.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3812517583_7d71b01fb8_o.jpg
    3812517583_7d71b01fb8_o.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 313

cleared cannibal

Silver Meritorious Patron

Bush (all of them, actually) was considered fair game. Reagan was considered fair game. Trump is considered fair game for humor.

Don't be shocked that Obama is considered fair game too, by people who do not follow your standards of what is or is not funny.

attachment.php

The rodeo clown controversy of a couple of years ago is a case where they can dish it out but not take it. I have seen this exact same act for many presidents and other politicians and have never known it to be controversial. I suspect what was the controversial part was the crowd's reaction . There won't have been a whole lot of Obama supporters at a rodeo at the Missouri state fair.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...a23cf0-05b8-11e3-88d6-d5795fab4637_story.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIM4nxvepGI

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

The rodeo clown controversy of a couple of years ago is a case where they can dish it out but not take it. I have seen this exact same act for many presidents and other politicians and have never known it to be controversial. I suspect what was the controversial part was the crowd's reaction . There won't have been a whole lot of Obama supporters at a rodeo at the Missouri state fair.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...a23cf0-05b8-11e3-88d6-d5795fab4637_story.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIM4nxvepGI

The rodeo clown got a LIFETIME ban from being a rodeo clown for that. Democrats wanted the Missouri State Fair financially penalized for the stunt (the fair gets a state grant). People went completely nuts.

Yet, if it had been a mask of some Republican, the reaction would have been "ho hum", and if any Republican even mildly objected, the Democrat reaction would have been to mock the Republicans for having thin skins.

guanoloco

As-Wased

I am so sick and tired of this Leftist Fascist agenda where, dare I say it?, people who are not white have preferential treatment and...GASP!!...privilege!

It works like this - if you're white and the president then people can wear your clown mask and run you into the ground and nobody says a word.

bushmocktrialhang.jpg

This would be a FEDERAL racial hate crime if this were Obama's effigy.

Obama gets a threat and the guy is arrested - Bush gets a threat and it's ignored.

A kid takes this offensive item to school and finds out it's banned and gets a nasty letter sent home.

Wonder+Woman+lunch+box

No trips to the White House, NASA or Facebook.

A 5-year old gets a 10 day suspension (later reduced to 2), a psych eval and branded a terrorist threat for suggesting she and a friend shoot each other with bubbles from this.

abc_gma_bubblegun_jt_130120_wblog.jpg

She didn't even have this offensive item with her at the school - oh, well.

This kid chews his pop tart into a mountain image and the school thinks it looks like a gun - well...you know the story.

CPOvDjXWcAA1SVh.jpg

This kid wrote about shooting his neighbor's pet dinosaur with a gun as a pretend Facebook update story and get's his locker searched - which pisses him off so much that he gets arrested.

Please note - no one was threatened with the story.

No trips to the White House, NASA or Facebook (irony, irony, irony).

Now, none of these kids actually had an item that was questionable because one kid didn't even have the item!! Let's review the items...a lunchbox and a pop tart and a made up facebook story assignment...how fucking offensive can a kid be, huh?

This kid takes this device to school and...well...he does get removed in cuffs after being "passive aggressive" with the cops.

48093740.cached.jpg

Which just so happens to look like the very first google search image of "suitcase bomb" that pops up - try the google search yourself and see what comes up.

Suitcase.jpg

That sure as hell ain't no lunch box or pop tart or Hello Kitty toy or piece of paper.

After showing it to one teacher he's told "cool, but don't take it out again" and then does just the opposite after the warning. The kid even admits to tying string on it so it doesn't look "suspicious"...let's mention that his sister was suspended from the same school over a bomb threat. Would that be "suspicious"? How come she wasn't arrested? Merely suspended? Seriously?

Now...he does NOT get arrested...or suspended...he DOES get a trip to the White House, NASA and Facebook.

Why?

SIMPLY BECAUSE HE'S NOT WHITE!!!!! It's disgusting. The media was all about how the kid was treated differently because of race - I couldn't agree more. However, unlike the media I don't see this kid targeted for discrimination based on color. Instead, I see this kid priveliged to go to the White House, NASA and Facebook based solely and only on his color and religion bias.

Remember that Rob Schneider film...The Animal? Remember the last scene of the comedy?

Here's the plot part I'm talking about.

He has been claiming that there is reverse discrimination with him since he's black, and that no one wants to hold him accountable for anything. Sure enough, once the mob thinks a black man was responsible, they don't care anymore, and leave.

Is humanity really this shallow? I'm sick of the double-standard. It's like Scientology.

Last edited: