What's new

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam MERGE

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Okay, class, everyone settle down and take your seats . . .

I have a very special VIP ANNOUNCEMENT to make!

That's it! Rizza ("Ronnie") Islam has been indicted for multiple felonies.

Along with the rest of his corrupt family of thieves. ARTICLE AT TONY ORTEGAS.

Yeah, so Rizza is "Director of CCHR". They're the branch of Hubbardism dedicated to "a world without criminality".

:hysterical:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Okay, class, everyone settle down and take your seats . . .

I have a very special VIP ANNOUNCEMENT to make!

That's it! Rizza ("Ronnie") Islam has been indicted for multiple felonies.

Along with the rest of his corrupt family of thieves. ARTICLE AT TONY ORTEGAS.

Yeah, so Rizza is "Director of CCHR". They're the branch of Hubbardism dedicated to "a world without criminality".

:hysterical:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Leland

Crusader
WoW! Great read.

At the very end of the article....there is an interesting point made...

I would assume since the Cult of Hubbard does collect 10%.....( some sort of royalty on Narconon or "cult tech" used ) that these Government Law Suits.....could ( and should ) follow the ALL the money....and employ legal "claw back" to any money the Cult received from these illegal activities...

Edited: this seems like a perfect time for the US Government to look at the Cults financial records.....and where the money goes...and to whom....and who had control of it...

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam facing two felony counts of fraud

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam facing two felony counts of insurance and Medi-Cal fraud.

Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam is facing two felony counts of insurance and Medi-Cal fraud.

http://tonyortega.org/2015/12/17/fe...running-la-rehab-scam-with-corrupt-educators/

[Please see earlier posts up-thread for Rizza Islam's qualifications as Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner.]

attachment.php

Attachments

• RizzaIslamFelonyCharges.jpg
    RizzaIslamFelonyCharges.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 451

Disinfected

Patron Meritorious
Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam says US great at murder and has NEVER been GOOD.

Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam says, "America has always been great... Great at lying, stealing, oppressing, killing and murdering! She has, however, NEVER been GOOD....."

<snip>

Well, I guess we've just discovered that Rizza is a great American, at least on a few counts.

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Felony Criminal Complaint against Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam

Felony Criminal Complaint against Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam.

Felony Criminal Complaint against Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam.

[Please see earlier posts up-thread for Rizza Islam's qualifications as Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner.]

http://tonyortega.org/2015/12/18/co...nitely-a-scientology-operation-witnesses-say/

http://www.scribd.com/doc/293598999/Hanan-Islam-et-al-charge-documents

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• RizzaIslamFelonyCriminalComplaint-001.jpg
    RizzaIslamFelonyCriminalComplaint-001.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 166
  • RizzaIslamFelonyCriminalComplaint-002.jpg
    RizzaIslamFelonyCriminalComplaint-002.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 161
  • RizzaIslamFelonyCriminalComplaint-003.jpg
    RizzaIslamFelonyCriminalComplaint-003.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 167

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam facing two felony counts of fraud

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam facing two felony counts of insurance and Medi-Cal fraud.

Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam is facing two felony counts of insurance and Medi-Cal fraud.

http://tonyortega.org/2015/12/17/fe...running-la-rehab-scam-with-corrupt-educators/

attachment.php

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...ny-featuring-nation-of-islams-louis-farrakhan

What a huge win that Scientologist/NOI leader Louis Farrakhan has been invited to such an auspicious event.

CommunicatorIC

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam says the CDC created the Zika virus

Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam says the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) created the Zika virus.

https://www.facebook.com/rizza.infinity/posts/1120087448021863

attachment.php

For Rizza Islam's qualifications as a Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner, please see the prior posts up-thread.

Attachments

• RizzaIslamOnZikaVirus.PNG
    RizzaIslamOnZikaVirus.PNG
    8.3 KB · Views: 351

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re: Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam facing two felony counts of fraud

attachment.php

RIZZA ISLAM SUDDENLY COGNITES THAT----​

BEATIFIC BOWTIES
SLICK SHORESTORIES &
PIOUS PIMPGRINS​

ARE NOT ENOUGH
TO AVOID BEING
INDICTED FOR
MULTIPLE FELONIES​

M4GRByS.jpg

MOMENT OF TRUTH (ABOVE)
WHEN RIZA ORIGINATES

"OHHHHH DAMMMMMM! HELL NO!
MY MOTHERFUCKIN' POSTULATES
AIN'T WORKIN' WORTH SHIT!"

CommunicatorIC

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam says certain vaccines cause autism

Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam says certain vaccines cause autism.

https://www.facebook.com/rizza.infinity/posts/1121510781212863

attachment.php

For Rizza Islam's qualifications as a Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner, please see the prior posts up-thread.

Attachments

• RizzaIslamSaysCertainVaccinesCauseAutism.PNG
    RizzaIslamSaysCertainVaccinesCauseAutism.PNG
    24.6 KB · Views: 286

CommunicatorIC

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza is against polio and tetanus vaccines

Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam is against polio and tetanus vaccines.

https://www.facebook.com/rizzaislamserves/posts/671636356310973

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Rizza Islam - Humanitarian added 7 new photos.

April 15 at 3:26pm ·

Peace beautiful family!

I thank Allah for giving me such an honour to sit with the producers of the PIVOTAL documentary: "VAXXED": An investigation into how the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), the government agency charged with protecting the health of American citizens, concealed and destroyed data on their 2004 study that showed a link between the MMR vaccine and autism. The senior lead scientist (Dr. William Thompson) who CURRENTLY WORKS FOR THE CDC ADMITTED to ALL OF THIS! " I feel great shame now whenever I meet a parent who has a child with autism because I know that I AM APART OF THE PROBLEM " - Dr. Thompson.

NOONE'S WORD is superior to HIS on the subject of vaccines! So NO scientist, chemist, biologist, neurologist, professor, doctor or nurse can debunk what HE HAS SAID! And what HE SAID is that: "I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT WE DID BUT WE DID IT" among MANY OTHER THINGS! This alarming deception has contributed to the skyrocketing increase of autism, potentially one of the most catastrophic epidemics of our lifetime! It examined & proved HEAVILY how the BLACK community is targeted and how Black MALES in particular are 236% MORE LIKELY to develop autism from vaccinations than Caucasian males! Coincidence? Think " Tuskegee experiment ". Think " Smallpox given to our native brothers & sisters in blankets by British general Jeffrey Amherst". Think of the fact that there are 211 cases for FLU vaccine injuries and deaths for the period 5/16/2015 through 8/15/2015". - (Don't let Walgreen's & CVS trick you into getting vaccines)! Think " Polio vaccine" sponsored by Bill gates which gave over 47,500 people paralysis ". Think " Tetanus vaccine " ALSO sponsored by BILL GATES which left over 500,000 women in KENYA STERILIZED IN 2014!! Lastly, think about ZIMBABWE where the minister of health in Harare was bragging about the fact that EVERY CHILD had been VACCINATED and nearly 5,000 people were dying EVERY WEEK! 20,000 A MONTH!!!!! PLEASE! WATCH! THIS! DOCUMENTARY! If "Ignorance is NO EXCUSE for breaking the law" and the single most dynamic law of life is "Survival" then IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE FOR ALLOWING HUMANITY TO DIE!!!! GET EDUCATED! BECOME INFORMED! JOIN THE MOVEMENT AND FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO LIFE!!!!!!

Big thank you to Min. Tony Muhammad, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, Del Bigtree and Polly Tommey!

Click here for listings & Showtime's and also to request SCREENINGS of this documentary in YOUR city:

http://vaxxedthemovie.com

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

attachment.php

Attachments

• RizzaIslamVaxxed.png
    RizzaIslamVaxxed.png
    35 KB · Views: 269

CommunicatorIC

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam says Prince died from a vaccine

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam says Prince died from a vaccine.

Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam explains Prince was a major target of the music industry who died as a result of a vaccine.

[For Rizza Islam's qualifications as a Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner, please see the prior posts up-thread.]

https://www.facebook.com/rizza.infinity/posts/1125587057471902

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Rizza Islam

April 21 at 10:33am
·
**WARNING**!!

Rest in power God.

Our dear brother prince has passed on.

Just some food for thought when thinking about our brother.

"Because the artist deals in future realities he always seeks improvements or changes in the existing reality. This makes the artist inevitably and invariably a rebel against the status quo"! - L. Ron Hubbard - Book: Science of survival page: 480 titled: " Level of mind alert".

Why are our legends leaving so rapidly? Family, we have to wake up and realize that our future is being curtailed in more ways than one. As healthy as our brother was, as conscious as he became and as powerful a believer in the higher power that he was I do not believe that this was due to "Natural causes"...

Fact #1: He had an emergency landing in Illinois as he was on his way home. Fact #2: Once he landed, they rushed him to the hospital. Fact #3: They SAY that he was suffering from " Flu-like" symptoms. Fact #4: Now, if ANYONE KNOWS about the standard hospital procedure when it comes to someone having "Flu-like" symptoms they know that one of the IMMEDIATE ACTIONS WHICH THEY PERFORM is to GIVE THAT PERSON THE FLU-VACCINE! Fact #5: The FLU-VACCINE STILL CONTAINS THIMERSOSAL OR MERCURY!!! FACT #6: MANY PEOPLE DIE EVERY YEAR FROM THIS VACCINE!!! Fact#7: Within the next few DAYS prince had a concert where he did NOT perform but he said on stage: "Wait a few days before you waste your prayers"! WHAT IS IT THAT HE KNEW????!!!! Fact #8: PRINCE WAS EXTREMELY CONSCIOUS! Fact #9: Prince was highly aware of health and very specific about what he ate. He was vegan/vegetarian!

Fact #10: Prince gained ownership of ALL HIS RECORDS FROM WARNER BROTHERS!!! IT WAS ANNOUNCED ON APRIL 18TH, 2014! In 2013, his Warner Music Group catalog scanned 286,000 units, according to Nielsen SoundScan. If Prince had owned the catalog then, Billboard estimates his cut would have been nearly $1.7 million instead of the estimated $657,000 in royalties he would have been paid!!!! He pulled the SAME MOVE as Brother Michael Jackson and SCARED the industry by TAKING BACK HIS MUSIC AND THEREFORE CAUSED THEM TO LOSE A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY! Still think this was a " natural death "?

" He said (Dick Gregory) something about this phenomena of CHEM-TRAILS. And, you know when I was a kid I used to see trails in the sky all the time. I thought man that's cool, a jet just flew by. And then you would see a whole bunch of them. Next thing you know everybody in your neighbourhood was fighting & arguing and you didn't know why " - Prince

When prince began learning more about religion he studied the cross and this is what he said: "Stauros, by definition, a wooden stake driven into the ground to cause torture or death! Stauros, perhaps someone lied, about the way someone died" - Prince

"I don't celebrate birthdays, so that stops me from counting days, which stops me from counting time which allows me to look the same way I looked 20 years ago"! - Prince! - Prince talk about Jehovah Witness Religion:
Code:
http://youtu.be/9NCLZBixxYw

" I was born on the same plantation of the United states of the red, white and blue. And, we live in a place now that feels just about like a plantation. We're all INDENTURED SERVANTS! When I found out there were 8 presidents BEFORE GEORGE WASHINGTON I wanted to SMACK somebody" - Prince

Tavis: "We're indentured servants even though we have a Black president now"?

Prince: " Well, I DON'T VOTE so I don't have a dog in that race "!

Tavis Smiley: "Who have you felt most like when FIGHTING the record industry, like Jack (Jack Johnson the boxer) or like the opponent?

Prince: " Oh like Jack"!

Tavis: "And why is that"?

Prince: " Because I knew I was RIGHT. We talked about this in our first interview. Umm, it's obvious now that artists are supposed to OWN THEIR MASTER RECORDINGS (the record industry will lose MILLIONS if this happens) I mean in the future it will be unconscionable to even think that you can take someone's creation and take ownership of it. See, unfortunately this discussions gonna start to barrel into a discussion about the human genome and DNA and all the rest of it. Umm, when it gets there then we're gonna be in the deep water. See so, it's better to start the conversation NOW before we get into, GOD TALK"!

- PRINCE!

Now, with what he said ALONE makes him a MAJOR TARGET! Please, let us open our minds. He strived to open his. This is why he changed his name to a symbol by wearing glasses with 3 lenses. Two for his left and his right eye and one for his THIRD EYE, THE CENTER OF CONSCIOUSNESS!

... May Allah be pleased with him.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

attachment.php

Attachments

• RizzaIslamOnPrinceDeath.PNG
    RizzaIslamOnPrinceDeath.PNG
    278.2 KB · Views: 249

guanoloco

As-Wased
It's interesting to note that Scientology, Islam and NOI "Islam" are all laden with conspiracies, find "enemies" everywhere and are under constant attack as victims when each of these memes are actually conspiracies implemented by conspiracists, are enemies to everything they encounter and are constantly attacking their victims.

What was all that talk about criminals accuse others of their crimes...the overt doth speak loudly...and being motivator hungry?

Last edited:

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Interesting about Mr. Islam's court cases. We know the $cientology kult covets government / public money. They'd LOVE to latch onto that tit. At this point I suspect it's through front groups and intermediaries such as this guy.

CommunicatorIC

Scientology CCHR Director Rizza Islam on vaccines and the plot to kill the black male

Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner Rizza Islam on vaccines and the plot to kill the black male.

[For Rizza Islam's qualifications as a Scientology CCHR Director, World Literacy Crusade International Ambassador and Youth For Human Rights Award Winner, please see the prior posts up-thread.]

Talks about Rev. Alfreddie Johnson being the bridge between the Church of Scientology and the Nation of Islam. Mentions Scientology front groups Youth for Human Rights, Drug Free World and CCHR.

Blog Talk Radio: WHITE SUPREMACY series * VAXXED * the plot to kill the black male w/ RIZZA ISLAM

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hereaf...the-plot-to-kill-the-black-male-w-rizza-islam

Audio at link.

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

WHITE SUPREMACY series * VAXXED * the plot to kill the black male w/ RIZZA ISLAM

SA~ Family please tune in for another Extremely important episode on the White Supremacy series as we welcome Rizza Islam to speak on the latest updates concerning Vaccines ! Rizza Islam is an international humanitarian who decided at the age of 9 that he wanted to save humanity. Growing up in the city of Compton, he was constantly forced to confront the daily plight of an inner city youth trying to make it with meager resources. Since the start of his humanitarian efforts he has gained much notoriety and has received over a dozen awards from well known organizations such as; The YMCA, Youth For Human Rights international, The Ebony Awakening Foundation, and The Mayor & City Council of Compton California to name a few. All received for educating & mentoring inner city youth in urban communities. He has delivered classes on Drug Education, Life Skills, Communication skills, Anger Management, Health, Study Skills, Parenting, and so much more. He has saved, inspired, and salvaged the lives of more than 15,000 people, and using social media his hope is to inspire many more to join the cause. JOIN US by calling #347.857.4514 also via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Last edited: