What's new

Scientology CCHR Director & WLC Ambassador Rizza Islam has seen "the mother ship!"

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) Director and World Literacy Crusade (WLC) International Ambassador Rizza Islam has seen "the mother ship!"

[NOTE: I know this was burred in an earlier thread concerning Mr. Islam. I believe it is appropriate, however, to draw the attention of the readers of this forum, as well as those who Google Mr. Islam's name, to his other qualifications for the Scientology position as a Director of the Scientology Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR), as well as his position as an International Ambassador for the Scientology World Literacy Crusade (WLC). That is, his qualification that, yes, he has seen "the mother ship." For that reason, it is my hope that the moderators will not deem it necessary to merge the threads.]

https://www.facebook.com/rizza.infinity/posts/812501105447167

attachment.php

http://www.nationalunitysummit.org/rizza-islam-2/

attachment.php

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Re: Scientology CCHR Director & WLC Ambassador Rizza Islam has seen "the mother ship!

Fits right in with Scientology and it's 'dub-in' potentiality

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Re: Scientology CCHR Director & WLC Ambassador Rizza Islam has seen "the mother ship!

Bless him, he's a reasonable if not attractive young man, but the face has the same smile in all the pictures. That is a little odd. I wonder what emotions are happening inside.

Leland

Crusader

Bless him, he's a reasonable if not attractive young man, but the face has the same smile in all the pictures. That is a little odd. I wonder what emotions are happening inside.

Maybe he's an Uncle Tom.....

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Interesting. I noticed that "identical smile" thing too; kind of a fixed-dedicated [STRIKE]glare[/STRIKE] grin.

As to "what emotions are happening inside"--I believe (in cult member lingo) the answer is "covert hostility".

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron

He sho do hav a fine hedfull o' teef, don't he?

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian

"Extremely strained" expression would be my choice of words. A bad example of an "obligatory smile" (the smile without the eyes smiling) that went wrong. I see that very often in their flyers/promos, with only some exceptions where a high-ranking staff at last makes a nice sales representative / love bombing smile. :unsure:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron

So he was born NOI? He's in 2 cults at once? Is he OT III yet? If so, that smile might hide his concern over what other NOI members might do if they found put he now believes Allah was an implant.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

So he was born NOI? He's in 2 cults at once? Is he OT III yet? If so, that smile might hide his concern over what other NOI members might do if they found put he now believes Allah was an implant.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Great point, belonging to 2 cults (Scientology and Nation of Islam) at the same time!

It transcends mere terrestrial Cognitive Dissonance into the very upper reaches of the advanced OT band called Dueling Dissonance.

Cue banjos!

correctedimage2_zpsa3f92e60.jpg

Last edited:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

"Extremely strained" expression would be my choice of words. A bad example of an "obligatory smile" (the smile without the eyes smiling) that went wrong. I see that very often in their flyers/promos, with only some exceptions where a high-ranking staff at last makes a nice sales representative / love bombing smile. :unsure:

It could be trapped wind.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

If you look at photos of non-Scn celebs/VIPs of various kinds "smiling," you'll notice that most of the time it's a smile from the lips and not from the heart. Most of them have lovely teeth, though <really>.

Paul

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian

Yep.
A good actor, though - and sociopaths, narcissists - can get it right even if it's faked.
The thing is... Salespersons will always try to produce an appealing sort of smile (along with proper posture, copying gestures etc)...

The scientologists can't - despite having a great urge for selling and convincing!
What does it tell hmm? The tech is fucking up your abilities to process, recognize, reproduce emotions. Even to understand them. No grokkin' anymore!

* insert fierce nasty O'Brien quote of choice *

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

I guess this is an appropriate excuse to post my mothership animation for those that haven't seen it. It's not the NOI mothership, but the other one. It's available in high-definition and with subtitles if you tweak your settings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qJWsyfjPI0

Paul

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian

Ohhh! :p Wait -

(L)user question XXVIII-R.2/45-C: A Gerry Armstrong video was 2 hrs... Is there a way to see the download size of a youtube video before playing it? Where to click?
By now I have pretty well used up my pensum and I don't want to have to "buy more traffic" (automatically) - since I won't use up that package then...
Today alone, half a gigabyte. I only have "some" per month (I don't want to be all too specific ok), since usually I "just" surf, and until July this was usually sufficient... :biggrin: It wasn't that I used to download facsimile editions of antiquary books. Or download hours of MP3. Or watch elderly women wearing giant fluffy hats... Or hisself, the terrific ......... AGP! :omg: :melodramatic:

Edit: ok I see this video is very short. But it's a general question.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Edit: ok I see this video is very short. But it's a general question.

If you use a video download service that works with YouTube, it may give options for the different choices for the different resolutions available, that include the file sizes. YouTube natively doesn't allow downloads, so as far as I can see it doesn't willingly offer up the information.

You can estimate the file size from the length of the video and the resolution you choose.

Paul

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian

Sorry, I think I didn't apply the term "download" correctly. Maybe it's "streaming". However, I pay for the traffic, not for the time. And the upload/download amount I am shown in realtime. Yes, theoretically the size/traffic can be calculated, I already do that... very roughly... But... these videos can have different compression rates, just as jpegs... or maybe not...?

If I am going to watch your space opera in full-hd I'll be lucky I got that hdmi cable now, I'm sick of these virtual earthquakes. :biggrin:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Eldritch, you wouldn't miss much by lowering the resolution. The subtitles are useful if you have difficulty hearing the words, or want them (roughly) translated into the 50+ other languages that Google/YouTube does automatically. Although I wrote it for an English audience and the subtitles are verbatim (apart from the first sentence), rather than being deliberately translation-friendly.

Now, if it were me paying by the MB, I'd skip it. :)

Paul

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Is he OT III yet? If so, that smile might hide his concern over what other NOI members might do if they found put he now believes Allah was an implant.
My understanding is that not only is Rizza Islam not OT III yet, he is not Clear yet.

Christian Baptist Minister Rev. Alfreddie Johnson, in contrast, is Clear.