What's new

Scientology child abuse expose

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
It will if I have anything to do with it.

Yes, we will keep you all informed, as appropriate.

So...have I created an effect, LOL.
:p

You sure have!

I owe you another dinner. :cheers:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Emma,

I have to say once again that your board has created a tremendous effect in many areas to many people.

I believe Anonymous would not be as successful as it is without you and without ESMB.

This media regarding children in Scientology would never have occurred without you.

You have created more effects than you could ever imagine.

You truly ROCK. :thumbsup:

I second that! :thumbsup: :clap:

As someone who joined staff at 14, I lived through the loss of teenagehood, learning and a normal life. On behalf of the many others in this position, my hat's off to you both.

Neo should have Braveheart under his name. Emma...well, there's things happening in this world in a big way because of you. I guess you have to stay "Administrator" though. You both have my respect and gratitude.

Can't wait for the show. :happydance:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
with caek?

Of course with caek! As much caek as you can eat!

What do you fancy....a chocolate cake with rich frosting? a sticky date pudding with cream? a light, fruity sponge?

You name it, you got it. :thumbsup:

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Of course with caek! As much caek as you can eat!

What do you fancy....a chocolate cake with rich frosting? a sticky date pudding with cream? a light, fruity sponge?

You name it, you got it. :thumbsup:

chocolate sounds good to me :drool:

:cake:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
So what are your supposed crimes? What did you supposedly steal from Treasury?

This ought to be good.:eyeroll:

Neo

So what are your supposed crimes? What did you supposedly steal from Treasury?

This ought to be good.:eyeroll:

Well lets see - Treasury consisted of 1 x 10 year old computer that crashed several times a day. 2 large old wooden desks. Some filing cabinets full of paperwork in NO particular order. And everybodys coats, shredding material, and rubbish. Nothing of value, clearly.

I did take me out of Treasury. Maybe thats what they meant.

Div6

Crusader
Well lets see - Treasury consisted of 1 x 10 year old computer that crashed several times a day. 2 large old wooden desks. Some filing cabinets full of paperwork in NO particular order. And everybodys coats, shredding material, and rubbish. Nothing of value, clearly.

Is it enough to start a libel suit against them?

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

Maybe...I mean you did get your soul back, and maybe you found it in the treasury office. They would consider "that" a theft.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Emma,

I have to say once again that your board has created a tremendous effect in many areas to many people.

I believe Anonymous would not be as successful as it is without you and without ESMB.

This media regarding children in Scientology would never have occurred without you.

You have created more effects than you could ever imagine.

You truly ROCK. :thumbsup:

I second that! :thumbsup: :clap:

As someone who joined staff at 14, I lived through the loss of teenagehood, learning and a normal life. On behalf of the many others in this position, my hat's off to you both.

Neo should have Braveheart under his name. Emma...well, there's things happening in this world in a big way because of you. I guess you have to stay "Administrator" though. You both have my respect and gratitude.

Can't wait for the show. :happydance:

Thanks ladies...:blush:

But really Neo & David are the stars this day.

Neo

I am so proud to "meet" you. You make the world a much much better place! No matter what happens from here on Neo, I want you to know you have my love & support. May the children always be allowed make their own choices. Let them always live their lives according to their own purposes. That is freedom! Oh yes, yes, yes.

Your word, your actions, they are so pure. Thank you Neo. :)

sallydannce, thank you. I did what I did mostly due to the support of this group.
I appreciate everyones kind words :)

My viewpoint on this - we all have different things we can do to make a difference. This is what I could do. One thing that eats away at me is the feeling that I have let others down. The Co$ exploited this. To not do something here would have eaten away at me, more so that upsetting the Co$ with this expose. So I did what I could do, and in hindsight, I am glad that I did.

Reading the stories here has shown me just how long the Co$ has been exploiting and manipulating people for. It is heart breaking.

Before I had heard of the Church of Scientology, before I had even read Dianetics, I had the belief that 'people matter'. And that children are gods we adults haven't yet corrupted into being human. I lost those beliefs for a little while. Now I am taking them back.

Stay tuned.
:)

byte301

Crusader
Neo, David and Emma,

I just want to thank you all very much. The child abuse issue has been very frustrating to me along with the RPF horrors. I sometimes just want to fly to LA and storm the Bastille. To think of any kid any where slaving in an org just infuriates me. That parents would allow this to happen is beyond the pale.

Words cannot express what this means to so many people. I hope Davey and his minions are having a nervous breakdown right about now, I really do.

Thank you from the bottom of my thawing heart.

Last edited:

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
But I can't turn a blind eye to child abuse. Responsibility works both ways. The church IS responsible for these abuses.

So, let the children live their own lives, and make their own choices, and contribute to the world according to their own purposes.

Of all the horror of the c of s, this always bothered me the worst once I learned what really went on and then left scn for good as a public. I wanted to bust in and rescue them all, but especially the kids and teens, give them a leg up, take them in and help them make it in life.

I am not sure how to properly thank you for doing that interview and helping those kids....this is nothing short of a major contribution in life, one that many of us can only hope to be part of in life. Emma too...really.

I too am so excited and I wasnt even in the SO. It was painful to watch the ex scn kids videos and hear all that goes and went on. I wanted to cry listening to what the cult robbed them of.

You both have brought the catalyst for some major changes for those that cannot fight for themselves, the kids.

wow.....just wow.....

oh...see there...there they go, someone set them free ...! :fly2: :fly2: :fly2: :fly2: :fly2:

oh...and there goes the cult.....:sparky:

Ladybird

I have been an "official" foster parent for 5 years, but have also taken in many kids, young adults and others escaping from abusive situations...I have heard so many heartbreaking stories, I am also an ER RN.

Scientology makes me puke. Scientology is soul rape, personality rape, spiritual rape, mind rape and physical rape. Scientology needs to be prosecuted and not allowed to hide behind "religious" protections.

There are so many stories of child abuse in the cult of scientology that were hushed up.

The statute of limitations needs to be waived for those who were sexually and otherwise abused by cults and cultists. People as damaged and threatened by cults like scientology are not likely to speak out within 2 years.

[Extract from "Information Disease: Have Cults created a New Mental
Illness?" by Flo Conway and Jim Siegelman. Science Digest January 1982
pp86-92]

"A very effective thought control technique could also be worked out from
Scientology, which could be used to make individuals into willing slaves."
-L Ron Hubbard

[description of the authors' research into the long term effects of
involvement with various cults]

Two groups in particular showed signs of inflicting the most
severe physical, mental and emotional harm on their members: the Hare
Krishna and the Church of Scientology. Among all groups, Krishna and
Scientology tied with the Unification Church in reports of physical
deprivation. Their members reported getting the least sleep per night and
having the most deficient daily diet.
The rituals of the Church of Scientology bear little resemblance
to those of any other cult. With its extensive program of "training
regimens" and expensive "auditing" counseling, Scientology operates
successfully as both religion and mass-marketed therapy. According to
those who responded to our survey, however, Scientology's may be the most
debilitating set of rituals of any cult in America. Onetime Scientologists
who answered our questionnaire reported that it took them, on the average,
more than two years (26 months) before they felt fully rehabilitated- more
than *twice* the time of those from other major cults [Hare Krishna: 11.1
months, Divine Light Mission: 12.3 months].

Moreover, former Scientologists surpassed all others in reported
incidents of physical punishment while in the group (35 percent) and, upon
departure, they claimed the highest rates of sexual dysfunction (22
percent), violent outbursts (28 percent) [average is 14 percent],
hallucinations and delusions (28 percent) [average is also 14 percent] and
suicidal or self-destructive tendencies (44 percent) [average is 21%]. On
average, former Scientologists surveyed reported more than *twice* the
combined negative effects of all the other cult groups.

Ironically, although claiming the most severe long-term effects,
former Scientologists surveyed reported the *lowest* total of hours
per week spent in ritual and indoctrination. This apparent discrepancy
seems to support opinions we have expressed earlier that, in combination,
Scientology's training regimens and "auditing" counseling sessions
(conducted on an E-meter, a kind of crude lie detector) may have an
intensifying and compounding effect on the nervous system that goes beyond
that of simpler cult rituals. And that, *hour for hour, Scientology's
techniques may be more than twice as damaging as those of any other major
cult in America!* In our view, this could be a vital direction for further
research by scientists working in the field of neurophysiology.

"The overall impact? Devastating!" wrote one ex-member. "I still
tend to view the world in Scientological terms: 'Truth is only an
illusion.' 'People are robots.' 'People are basically insane and dangerous.'"
Another was even more bitter: "The only thing I got out of this scam was
deep suicidal depression coinciding with the fear of death within five
years after separation. We were told that ninety percent of all 'refund
cases' eventually commit suicide."

Takin Time

Patron with Honors
To think of any kid any where slaving in an org just infuriates me.
I remember when I got into Scientology in the mid-1990s there was a 10-year old girl who was the receptionist at the org. She was very professional and wonderful... but still... she was 10 and it was late at night!!!!!!!!

:floor: :vacuum: