What's new

Scientology child abuse expose

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron
In late February or early March this year I happened upon this web site, after following links from other anti-scio websites. I read a thread about the employment of children at Flag. I made a post in the guestbook about children being employed at the Melbourne org. How did I know this? Because I was still on staff at the time. I was unhappy with the local scene, but was only starting to see how far the troubles actually spread in the land of scientology. This forum was an eye opener.

Emma and I have been in touch on the issue of the abuse of children in scientology, especially the local org in melbourne. I have PT data, so I was in a position to do something about it.

About two weeks ago Emma put me in touch with a journalist who has done other anti-scientology stories for australian tv. I met him, and agreed to do an on camera interview. I let him know where to get the footage of the children. Then I helped identify them.

It's been an interesting experience. The journalist contacted the church yesterday - they accused me of stealing documents from Treasury, and of being unstable, LOL. They went very quiet when asked about the children signing contracts - then said 'well those contracts don't mean anything anyway!'

I believe this will make a big difference.

Last edited:

Good twin

Floater
In late February or March this year I happened upon this web site, after following links from other anti-scio websites. I read a thread about the employment of children at Flag. I made a post in the guestbook about children being employed at the Melbourne org. How did I know this? Because I was still on staff at the time. I was unhappy with the local scene, but was only starting to see how far the troubles actually spread in the land of scientology. This forum was an eye opener.

Emma and I have been in touch on the issue of the abuse of children in scientology, especially the local org in melbourne. I have PT data, so I was in a position to do something about it.

About two weeks ago Emma put me in touch with a journalist who has done other anti-scientology stories for australian tv. I met him, and agreed to do an on camera interview. I let him know where to get the footage of the children. Then I helped identify them.

It's been an interesting experience. The journalist contacted the church yesterday - they accused me of stealing documents from Treasury, and of being unstable, LOL. They went very quiet when asked about the children signing contacts - then said 'well those contracts don't mean anything anyway!'

:omg: WOW! No wonder they tried to ruin your reputation. Well Neo, your reputation is GOLD here! You truly are "The One"!!!!!!!:yes:

Pixie

Crusader
To Emma

My god this is truly incredible!! I'm getting goosebumps all over my body, I have a feeling this is the start of a huge ball beginning to roll. This is absolutely fantastic new!! :yes:

Neo

My god this is truly incredible!! I'm getting goosebumps all over my body, I have a feeling this is the start of a huge ball beginning to roll. This is absolutely fantastic new!! :yes:

Yes it is Pixie, and it is only the beginning :whistling:

Pixie

Crusader
In late February or March this year I happened upon this web site, after following links from other anti-scio websites. I read a thread about the employment of children at Flag. I made a post in the guestbook about children being employed at the Melbourne org. How did I know this? Because I was still on staff at the time. I was unhappy with the local scene, but was only starting to see how far the troubles actually spread in the land of scientology. This forum was an eye opener.

It's been an interesting experience. The journalist contacted the church yesterday - they accused me of stealing documents from Treasury, and of being unstable, LOL. They went very quiet when asked about the children signing contacts - then said 'well those contracts don't mean anything anyway!'

Neo we are changing your name from 'the one' to 'braveheart'! Never mind what the cult say, we all know what they're like with their lies, cover ups and bullcrap. Goodtwin is right, you are pure gold here, and yes Neo, this is going to make a HUGE difference!! :thumbsup:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Yes it is Pixie, and it is only the beginning :whistling:

Ooooh yeahhhh....Wait till the fallout hits.

Bryan & Neo have been very thorough in this, contacting the "right" gov't officials etc.

This could get very ugly for them. And so it should. Reducing a child to an uneducated slave, trapped in a cult, in my home town. No fucking way.:angry:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Emma,

I have to say once again that your board has created a tremendous effect in many areas to many people.

I believe Anonymous would not be as successful as it is without you and without ESMB.

This media regarding children in Scientology would never have occurred without you.

You have created more effects than you could ever imagine.

You truly ROCK. :thumbsup:

Pixie

Crusader
Ooooh yeahhhh....Wait till the fallout hits.

Bryan & Neo have been very thorough in this, contacting the "right" gov't officials etc.

This could get very ugly for them. And so it should. Reducing a child to an uneducated slave, trapped in a cult, in my home town. No fucking way.:angry:

I cannot wait! Might have known it would start in Aus, there does appear to be a fair and balanced sense of fair play from that part of the world.. this is the best news ever.. :happydance: :happydance: Of course you'll all keep us informed and updated yes.. :clap: :thumbsup:

Neo

Could it be ladies and gentlemen that Melbourne is going to repeat history? Bring it on!

It will if I have anything to do with it.

Yes, we will keep you all informed, as appropriate.

So...have I created an effect, LOL.
:p

Neo

It was anonymous that helped open my eyes to the reality of what the cult was really like. I was in the cult, but had no real idea of what it was I was a part of.

I was on part time staff duties due to a health situation, and found myself less under the cults control of my thoughts and behaviour. As part of studying up on what had happened to me health wise, I inadvertently re-awoken my critical thinking abilities, LOL, as I was reading a lot of data, much of it conflicting, and having to make sense of it all.

As a result of this, I found myself looking at my life in scientology a little differently. This was late last year, and early this year. I went through the usual route out - see out points, question those around you, question management, still love the tech, then realise the horrible truth - LRH was not who he said he was.

Then I could look at everything anew - and I did not like what I saw. I was in a cult, I had put myself there, and I no longer wanted to participate. So I left (not quite that simply, but I think you get the gist).

But I can't turn a blind eye to child abuse. Responsibility works both ways. The church IS responsible for these abuses. And I am responsible for my silence, should I have remained so. I can take responsibility, can they?

It has crossed my mind that they could fight back. But I learnt something very valuable in my awakening to the reality of what I had gotten myself involved with in the cult. In my life I have confronted death 4 times (that is nearly died - and should have, but didn't). To me this is confrontable. Death of the body (and I'm NOT saying this will happen - just making a point) is far more confrontable than death of purpose. This was my experience in the cult. When I woke up to this fact, I took back my purpose and left.

No body - well it presents its problems, sure - but no purpose - this still sends shivers through me. To me, this is the anatomy of a trap - and is how the cult operates.

So, let the children live their own lives, and make their own choices, and contribute to the world according to their own purposes.

Good twin

Floater
It was anonymous that helped open my eyes to the reality of what the cult was really like. I was in the cult, but had no real idea of what it was I was a part of.

I was on part time staff duties due to a health situation, and found myself less under the cults control of my thoughts and behaviour. As part of studying up on what had happened to me health wise, I inadvertently re-awoken my critical thinking abilities, LOL, as I was reading a lot of data, much of it conflicting, and having to make sense of it all.

As a result of this, I found myself looking at my life in scientology a little differently. This was late last year, and early this year. I went through the usual route out - see out points, question those around you, question management, still love the tech, then realise the horrible truth - LRH was not who he said he was.

Then I could look at everything anew - and I did not like what I saw. I was in a cult, I had put myself there, and I no longer wanted to participate. So I left (not quite that simply, but I think you get the gist).

But I can't turn a blind eye to child abuse. Responsibility works both ways. The church IS responsible for these abuses. And I am responsible for my silence, should I have remained so. I can take responsibility, can they?

It has crossed my mind that they could fight back. But I learnt something very valuable in my awakening to the reality of what I had gotten myself involved with in the cult. In my life I have confronted death 4 times (that is nearly died - and should have, but didn't). To me this is confrontable. Death of the body (and I'm NOT saying this will happen - just making a point) is far more confrontable than death of purpose. This was my experience in the cult. When I woke up to this fact, I took back my purpose and left.

No body - well it presents its problems, sure - but no purpose - this still sends shivers through me. To me, this is the anatomy of a trap - and is how the cult operates.

So, let the children live their own lives, and make their own choices, and contribute to the world according to their own purposes.

:bigcry: Yes Neo, crossing the line to the outside really does help us find out who we really are! You are the one.:yes:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

I am so proud to "meet" you. You make the world a much much better place! No matter what happens from here on Neo, I want you to know you have my love & support. May the children always be allowed make their own choices. Let them always live their lives according to their own purposes. That is freedom! Oh yes, yes, yes.

Your word, your actions, they are so pure. Thank you Neo. :)