What's new

Scientology child abuse expose

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is the stuff that made me join this board.

Thank you thank you Neo!!!! A funny thing has happened. We are not in Austrailia but I have mentioned that I have a family member who signed all of their kids over to SO. Siblings were used to reg. other siblings with the promise of being together and then they were split apart-some to ASHO some to FLAG.

Surprise surprise-the youngest one was sent home for a 3 day visit!!! This has not happened since she went in. Unfortunatly, her parents kept her visiti a secret so I couldn't ask any questions. (i'm the evil aunt who doesn't like to see kids signed over to slave labor)

Looks like the "church" is starting to cover it's hiney (although it's wayyy too late):drowning: :drowning:

Can't wait till Tuesday. We won't get it here in the states so someone pls. post ASAP!!!!!!

mate

Patron Meritorious
Hi all.
Thank you for your acknowledgments, I do appreciate it. But let me say that my role was minor compared to that of Emma and Neo. It is really they who should share the spotlight, and that I should be with you, those who are praising them. Emma does have an amazing sense of justice and a willingness to put the effort and time into achieving it. Neo has an exceptional understanding of the nature of responsibility and a willingness to take the not insignificant risks to follow through. Bravo Emma and Neo.

Regards, David.

DavidM

Patron with Honors
Thank you so much for exposing the abuses in Scientology. Emma, Neo and David, you are truly brave and I admire your dedication to justice.
This story will be seen by millions, and it will be spread around the world. I look forward to seeing it!

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yup. I'd like to add my name to those who congratulate you all on this. It's absolutely WONDERFUL what you have done and are conntinuing to do.

VVVVVWD!

Neo

Hi all.
Thank you for your acknowledgments, I do appreciate it. But let me say that my role was minor compared to that of Emma and Neo. It is really they who should share the spotlight, and that I should be with you, those who are praising them. Emma does have an amazing sense of justice and a willingness to put the effort and time into achieving it. Neo has an exceptional understanding of the nature of responsibility and a willingness to take the not insignificant risks to follow through. Bravo Emma and Neo.

Regards, David.

Thank you, David. I'm glad you could be a part of it.
:)

Neo

Melbourne has 8 OTVIIIs, including 1 just 'made' in the last month or so. Wonder why none of them saw this coming? Especially the newby? Her powers should be super charged?

Anyway, I'm sending them my thoughts now. I'll await their reply.

:p

Pixie

Crusader
Hi all.

Regards, David.

And well done to you too mate!! :yes: And yes, bravo indeed to Emma and Neo (the one) they are a great pair! Love your sig line, made me laugh!! :thumbsup:

Pixie

Crusader
Melbourne has 8 OTVIIIs, including 1 just 'made' in the last month or so. Wonder why none of them saw this coming? Especially the newby? Her powers should be super charged?

Anyway, I'm sending them my thoughts now. I'll await their reply.

:p

Well a little advice for you Neo.. don't hold your breath!! :D

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Well done, Aussies.

This is the correct and vital target.

You may soon have yourselves the first Scientology abuse-free country on the planet.

Kerry

Patron with Honors
Ems, Neo, and David, these acts of courage, integrity, and commitment are just so EXceptionally beautiful, laudible, awesome, and inspiring! Kudos and love to you, and especially, Thank You. :heartflower:

asagai

Patron Meritorious
Well done guys! :thumbsup:

After the recent arguments over the value of ESMB, this wonderful news acts as a reminder of the effectiveness of Emma's board.

Wild-Tiger

Patron
From Anonymous

Many, many people deserve thanks. 10,000+ Anonymous. Ex-Scientologists, current Scientologists that are fed up with the way people are treated but can't get out, news articles, television spotlights (like Today Tonight), and many more.

If a person, namely someone getting interviewed, wasn't motivated to do what he or she is doing, it'd never happen. Thank you to those who are getting the message out. Thank you to those who are being pushed to read and motivate yourself and each other. A lot has been achieved in merely 5 months.

But to those in the moment, you deserve a special thank you.

quietheart

Patron Meritorious
:hattip: :dancer: :happydance: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: :hifive: :hifive: :bow: :bow: :woohoo: :woohoo: :party: :party: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :biglove: :biglove: :biglove: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :dance2: :dance2: :thewinner: :thewinner: :thewinner: :itstrue: :itstrue: :dance: :dance: :dance: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :cake: :cake: :owned: :owned: :hourglass: :hourglass: :readfaq: :readfaq: :readfaq: :hotwater: :hotwater: :hotwater: :congratulations: :congratulations: :congratulations: :congratulations: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :rickroll: :rickroll: :rickroll:
I never commit smillie abuse, but this thread massively deserves it!!!! i'm so glad to hear of this happening!! Hopefully we will see some of this good stuff here in the US really soon too.
Angl

ScudMuffin

WELL DONE! More than anything else it's this sort of thing that's needed. I can protest but the ex's hold the key, you've been there, you know and using what you know produces WIN!

This is excellent, can't wait to see it B)