What's new

Scientology child abuse expose

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
It made me cry and dance - both at once! It was one of the best I have seen yet. Absolutely fabulous. Will post a link asap, or if someone else can, please do. OMG....:bigcry: :happydance:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Wow - fucking - weeeeeeee!!!!!!

Neo, I swear I'm baking you the biggest fucking cake EVER!!!

100303_6.jpg

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just for a truly lovely touch, the Southpark "trapped in the closet" episode is having a re-run tonight, 8.30pm, SBS. What a f***ing amazing night in Australia! :happydance:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Just for a truly lovely touch, the Southpark "trapped in the closet" episode is having a re-run tonight, 8.30pm, SBS. What a f***ing amazing night in Australia! :happydance:
I have that on disc! "Dad! Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet!" :roflmao:

Have you measured your theetan levels lately?

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Where's the video!? - Gawd!! - Where's the confounded video!!??? - I'm going to pieces here!!!

Emma, Neo and David.. Fantastic!!! - Thanks a freakin crapload!

Wow! - Where's the goddamn VIDEO!!??

I believe that this has 'snowball' effect. It'll go worldwide! - The Sinister Swindle and Scam Cult of Scientology will be forced to make conditions better for the kids. They will be visited by authorities to make sure they do.. And the people of Earth will frown on 'em!!

Where's the freakin' VIDEO!!??

(And can we have the broadcasting company ok it for u-tube? - Even provide a super quality file maybe?)

:geekon: :rock: :dance: :bravo: :wiggle: :cake:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Where's the video!? - Gawd!! - Where's the confounded video!!??? - I'm going to pieces here!!!

Emma, Neo and David.. Fantastic!!! - Thanks a freakin crapload!

Wow! - Where's the goddamn VIDEO!!??

I believe that this has 'snowball' effect. It'll go worldwide! - The Sinister Swindle and Scam Cult of Scientology will be forced to make conditions better for the kids. They will be visited by authorities to make sure they do.. And the people of Earth will frown on 'em!!

Where's the freakin' VIDEO!!??

(And can we have the broadcating company ok it for u-tube? - Even provide a super quality file maybe?)

:geekon: :rock: :dance: :bravo: :wiggle: :cake:

You got it SP. This is BIG!!!!! I am so buzzed out! :happydance:

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Aussies

Goddammn you aussie SPs!!!! Drat, darn and poo, foiled again.... (actual quote from comments made by D M Dastardly on his seeing the full episode).

You guys are just fantastic, I spent a year iin Aus, installing the finance computer system, it is wonderful to see the cult exposed there, and the reaction from the church? A deafening silence?

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Goddammn you aussie SPs!!!! Drat, darn and poo, foiled again.... (actual quote from comments made by D M Dastardly on his seeing the full episode).

You guys are just fantastic, I spent a year iin Aus, installing the finance computer system, it is wonderful to see the cult exposed there, and the reaction from the church? A deafening silence?

Can you hear that sound of the cult crumbling? It's getting louder & louder.

asagai

Patron Meritorious
Well done Neo and everybody else! :thumbsup:

The word gets out. :D

Anybody recently left staff in the UK who's got knowledge of this exploitation of children happening in UK orgs?

The UK authorities are already looking into employment practices, let's give them some data on child labour to add to their investigation!

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Well done Neo and everybody else! :thumbsup:

The word gets out. :D

Anybody recently left staff in the UK who's got knowledge of this exploitation of children happening in UK orgs?

The UK authorities are already looking into employment practices, let's give them some data on child labour to add to their investigation!

Just you wait to see what Neo is up to next!

He has been a busy boy and it's right up your alley asagai. :D

Zander

Patron with Honors
I watched the video, that is really something.

This abuse of children is sick and it all comes from the 'tech'. Treating little kids like adults and making them 'produce', it's so wrong. :angry: