What's new

Scientology child abuse expose

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Just watched it! - Man, oh man!! - Talk about shining a light on the scamcult!!

I'll just add this link here for researchers and everyone interested:
Scientology : Tax-exempt Child Abuse and Neglect ?

We really hitting a very fundamental issue with this. That of which authority the scamcult needs to comply with. They think that they're the authorities themselves and above the law.. But they are not!

They will need to treat the kids well. The people of Earth will NOT accept neglect and abuse of our kids! - And we will NOT tolerate insane 'philosophy' directing it! Or evil mindcontrol techniques that makes parents do it!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Thanks for the vimeo link, Emma. I couldn't get any of the download ones to work, but that one was great.

Wow. The CofS is in for a rough ride.

Like in a tumbril. :D

Paul

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
NEO freedom

Thank you so much NEO, David, Emma, Anonymous, old guard.:thumbsup: :clap:

I am looking for a way to make the ball roll even faster and further.

Kerry

Patron with Honors
Bloody fantastic! TT is getting better and better and Bryan Seymour is a LEGEND. :happydance:

Karma baby! I don't believe in it, but if it exists I'm all for it.

freefrom

No body - well it presents its problems, sure - but no purpose - this still sends shivers through me. To me, this is the anatomy of a trap - and is how the cult operates.

So, let the children live their own lives, and make their own choices, and contribute to the world according to their own purposes.

Absolutely. That is a very quotable quote. And well done on the show, Neo. It was soooo good!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

freefrom

I read somewhere that the Panorama expose is on this week too. I'll find out when.
Hi Free To Shine,

On the enturbulation.org page which had the teaser on it they said the following:

Coincidentally, C.I on subscription television, is playing Panorama's John Sweeney/ Scientology and Me on the sunday after the global pickets at 7.pm(13th)

I think AusFags should maybe get some signs ready for next weekends Spy V Sci raids.

:)
http://forums.enturbulation.org/15-...expose-scn-child-labour-locally-7-july-21162/

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Hi Free To Shine,

On the enturbulation.org page which had the teaser on it they said the following:

Coincidentally, C.I on subscription television, is playing Panorama's John Sweeney/ Scientology and Me on the sunday after the global pickets at 7.pm(13th)

I think AusFags should maybe get some signs ready for next weekends Spy V Sci raids.

:)
http://forums.enturbulation.org/15-...expose-scn-child-labour-locally-7-july-21162/

Thanks Spirit - I knew I'd seen it somewhere!

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Hi Free To Shine,

I think AusFags should maybe get some signs ready for next weekends Spy V Sci raids.QUOTE]

I have another MU: Who or what are AusFags?

Pixie

Crusader

Thanks for posting this Neo, I have trouble with the Vimeos. This was excellent, very well put together and easy for the public to understand. This is a huge milestone for sure and it can only get better from here on. This is the start of something big. Thanks again to you and everyone else involved in getting this information out to the public. :yes: :clap:

solo

Patron with Honors
Brilliant! Well done Aussies!!! Yo ho ho, the cult's gonna GO!

Anyone in the UK have current beans to spill re child labour?

Solo

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well Done Australia.

I would love to see some one recently out in England expose $cientologys abuse of kids. I am sure it must be going on. It was in the 60s and if it is happening in other parts of the world, it has to be going on in Britain.$cientology is the same where ever its location.

So come on, where are you?

Tamasin

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.

Maya Angelou

Blessings to Emma, Neo and David for their courage.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

MLWilde

Patron
Thank you for your courage.

I'm not an ex (just a long-time critic and child advocate).
I think this is my first post, so, :wave: hello everyone.

-MLW