What's new

Scientology child abuse expose

byte301

Crusader
I too wonder if there's actually a school. I also wonder how many of those kids were jerked out of the cadet's RPF and cleaned up to make a good showing for the nice inspector?

IF (BIG IF) there is an actual school there the kids are certainly not being taught any computer skills. No way they'd want these kids on the internet!

At Flag there are a bunch of young girls from foreign countries working as maids, kitchen staff, etc. Some anon's are checking into the legality of them being brought into the country to do dometic work under the guise of doing voluntary "religious" work. Whole thing stinks to high heaven, but what doesn't in the Co$?

Terril park

Sponsor
They must be doing badly then, because I've met the guy who claims to have taken Scn behind the Iron Curtain before the fall of the Soviet Union (Alan Ambrose). Clearly they haven't made much progress in all that time.

Best I know from several sources is that David and Shiela
Gaimen introduced scn to Russia. 1995 or thereabouts.

Was very successful. TwoSt.Hill sized orgs.

Even more successful was the FZ.Originally only dianetics was introduced, the burgeoning russian FZ called toRons Org Europe for |Scientology and the HQScourse was introduced. Now there are around 60 FZ orgs in Russia.

Whnois Alan Ambrose?

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Best I know from several sources is that David and Shiela
Gaimen introduced scn to Russia. 1995 or thereabouts.

Was very successful. TwoSt.Hill sized orgs.

Even more successful was the FZ.Originally only dianetics was introduced, the burgeoning russian FZ called toRons Org Europe for |Scientology and the HQScourse was introduced. Now there are around 60 FZ orgs in Russia.

Who is Alan Ambrose?

Yeah the FZ does well over there and Pilot had a group of Russians running his Self Clearing book and sending him queries based on their experiences with it.

I believe Alan is or was a travel courier. I did Harry Palmer's "Avatar" course alongside him in 1992, but his claim to have taken Scientology to 3 Iron Curtain countries and held it there was made before that, in "Reconnection" (the 1980s Independents magazine).

Terril park

Sponsor
Yeah the FZ does well over there and Pilot had a group of Russians running his Self Clearing book and sending him queries based on their experiences with it.

I believe Alan is or was a travel courier. I did Harry Palmer's "Avatar" course alongside him in 1992, but his claim to have taken Scientology to 3 Iron Curtain countries and held it there was made before that, in "Reconnection" (the 1980s Independents magazine).

Oh Cool! Did you know these magazines were on Kristi Wachters site?

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
The reality of the Melbourne scene is - 1 Class V Org, with currently about 75 on Day and 10 on Fdn. 4 Class V auditors, with 2 more in internships. Both of these 2 have taken 5 years to reach this level. At this rate, even with the numbers already recruited, the Ideal number of auditors is over 5 years away.

1 Mission, which sells maybe half a dozen books per week. 1 Life Improvement centre which does better, especially with the purif.

Between 50-100 (varies weekly) on study per week. Sometimes much less.

About 6 Clears made in the last 5 years.

Although the stats mentioned for Melbourne are not all that good, this is the Birthday Game winning Org for the last 2 years in a row for ANZO. I think they won it 3 out of the last 4 years, coming 2nd the other year. No other Class V Orgs in Australia created any Clears in those 5 years that I am aware of. In fact, most of their PCs come to Melbourne to get audited.

Neo, you've just revealed the real reason why Sea Org members must sign a billion year contract. Forget this sector of the galaxy. It's because it will take that long to clear the planet!!!! :lol:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
On a more serious note

Neo, what you have done took a lot of guts and a lot of personal integrity. It generally takes a long time for people coming out of Scientology to start talking, especially to the press, and by then it's often too late. So I commend you. You are saving children from being robbed of their childhood. The ripple effect from your interview will be felt around the world. You can stand proud knowing you did the right thing. :thumbsup:

Over the weekend I had a chat with a friend of mine who is a DOCS lawyer. She said that for those that are now adults who want to take action on the CoS for past abuses, they would have to be willing to be named and go to court.

However, for those that know of things happening currently, all they need to do is call the DOCS helpline and tell them that they know of children working illegally and where they are. And the names of the kids would be helpful but not essential. That is enough information for DOCS to start an investigation.

So for NSW, any ex's here know of kids working in Sydney Org or the AO or CLO? How 'bout the cadet org? If yes, pick up the phone. It's that easy. DOCS HELPLINE 13 2111.

Other states, other countries, you will have some local equivalent. Those who are recently out are the ones who have current data. Please, please share it. Now is the time.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Exactly! In the UK the SO has a long history of faking things for inspections. I understand that Walsh Manor was set up after lies about the numbers berthed at Stonelands was exposed as being higher than the numbers reported by the SO to inspectors!

I thought it got set up after Brook House (big substandard SO berthing place) got burned down accidentally by a squatter. The squatter was a woman who has been in the SO but was "offloaded". Unfortunately she refused to leave the premises. She apparently had been drying some clothing in front of an electric bar heater and it caught fire.

I read a report on this while I was in the HGB. Brook House looked nice from the outside but was the pits inside, with rotten floorboards and so on. I lived there for a year or two in the early 80s.

Paul

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I thought it got set up after Brook House (big substandard SO berthing place) got burned down accidentally by a squatter. The squatter was a woman who has been in the SO but was "offloaded". Unfortunately she refused to leave the premises. She apparently had been drying some clothing in front of an electric bar heater and it caught fire.

I read a report on this while I was in the HGB. Brook House looked nice from the outside but was the pits inside, with rotten floorboards and so on. I lived there for a year or two in the early 80s.

Paul

I lived in Brook House for a while in ’86. Wasn’t very nice, and very crowded. When I was on the EPF, we had 11 in a room I think, in double bunks and one triple bunk! Not very nice if you fell out of bed! The room would have been OK with 3 single beds.

Yes, rotten floorboards and lumps of plaster falling from the ceiling. Also, no laundry facilities so we had to trek into EG and pay to use the facilities at the launderette. This took up most of our meager ‘pay’. Later, I moved next door to Bullards, this was much better as we only had 6 in our room.

I’d heard that someone was drying their socks on a heater which started the fire. Didn’t realise that they were squatting. Now, why didn’t I think of that (squatting, not starting a fire)? :duh: When I left, I was kicked out on the street with no place to go and no money. :melodramatic:

Do you know what the squatter's name was?

Apparently, the fire was spotted by a foreign guy, who instead of just phoning the fire brigade, ran all the way to St Hill to raise the alarm. After that, they started doing fire drills including “You notice that smoke is billowing down the staircase. There is a phone 10 feet away and the nearest org is 1.5 miles away.
What do you do?”. That sort of thing. :screwy:

The fire was a disaster for the staff. Virtually the whole house was destroyed including all the staff’s personal belongings. No insurance for that of course. For the next few years, staff had to berth all over the town including with public Scieno’s.

I believe that everyone was finally moved to Walsh Manor in ’95. When I saw the accommodation, I was very impressed. Infinitely superior than all the other SO places. Most of the rooms appeared to be two beds, but not sure if that is still the case.

Axiom142

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Ah, Brook House, happy days! :no:

The whole base put in a condition of treason - a tad arbitrary? Of course not. HTFU! How exactly does everyone do the liability formula when everyone is doing the liability formula? :confused2:

Meter checks on "think of lighting a match".

When I got back to my org, someone asked how things were going at SH. I said "The whole base has been assigned treason". He went running around screaming and tearing at his hair, then disappeared a couple of days later, never to return. I'm not exaggerating. That's when I knew CoS was the place for me!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Later, I moved next door to Bullards, this was much better as we only had 6 in our room.

Do you know what the squatter's name was?

No, sorry, I don't know who the squatter was.

I spent several years at Bullards between about 1979 and 1986, with a couple at Brook House in the middle. I was in a dorm, a large room , nice, carpeted, single beds (no bunks), really peaceful with a great countryside view out of the back, the only noise at night an occasional owl hooting. Then I moved to LA, from that scene to the 6th floor at Leb Hall, 12 in the room the same size as the one at Bullards in 3-high bunks, emergency vehicle sirens wailing along Sunset Blvd at night, and then the first night (and a few times a week thereafter), a police helicopter hovering over the complex at 2 or 3 a.m. I think LAPD had a mandate to wake up as many people as possible every night.

Quite a difference from the occasional owl hooting.

Paul

solo

Patron with Honors
Does ANYONE have recent info about SO kids, berthed at Walsh Manor, receiving inadequate schooling (ie no Maths, Arts, Science, Technology etc)? Did you study only LRH tech with no other study materials? We need info, now. Confidentiality absolutely assured.
Solo

Solo