Scientology claims auditors are more equipped than psychiatrists and psychologists

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology claims its auditors are more equipped than psychiatrists and psychologists to deal with human issues.

From the South African Independent Scientology blog Scientologists getting back in comm:

Auditors vs psychs
http://backincomm.wordpress.com/2014/09/12/auditors-vs-psychs/

Excerpts:
She then goes on to make the comparison between auditor training and training for psychiatrists and psychologists with the implication that auditors are far more equipped to deal with human issues with training taking a fraction of the time.
qualsec.jpg

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Scientology claims auditors are more equipped than psychiatrists and psychologis

Hubbard died with psych drugs in his body. If only he'd consulted an auditor.:duh:

Kemist

Patron with Honors
Re: Scientology claims auditors are more equipped than psychiatrists and psychologis

... But an auditor will not do anything for someone with an actual mental illness. :eyeroll:

I'm sorry, but a psychiatrists' job is not to entertain a worried well's deluded need for superpowers, but to treat people with actual mental illness, which auditors by their own words won't even touch.

That's like complaining a neurologist with all his training isn't even able to align people's chakras.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron

Of course the psychs still have their engrams in place. They still haven't eliminated the invisible unicorns that fart strawberry flavored rainbows, either.

What?

There's JUST as much evidence for one as for the other, prove to me either one does not exist.

unicorns_fart_rainbows_by_sperlingsmaedchen-d6b1fon.png

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron

Auditors are trained only in L Ron Hubbard's conclusions (delusions). It has been proven that he was a liar and has not had any successful formal training whereas Psychiatrists and Psychologists are trained in the field of the mind which has had input from thousands of real scientists, real doctors, and real philosophers.

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron

those might have been the way his assassin signed his work...

I just find it a shame that Hubberd was so non-OT that an assassin could have even gotten to him. It's so very disappointing. Is it not?

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

I just find it a shame that Hubberd was so non-OT that an assassin could have even gotten to him. It's so very disappointing. Is it not?
Well, some people are so OT that they can pull baseless allegations out of their ass without a shred of evidence.

Oh, wait, that is the definition of OT.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter

Hubbard died with psych drugs in his body. If only he'd consulted an auditor.:duh:

It was Vistaril, an antihistamine. But it does have mood altering properties and he was raving at night about bts or demons in the last year or two of his life. So yeah, he was out of his mind. Full on psychotic, sounds like.

I sometimes think there are things that touch upon the soul so much that dabbling in them can induce insanity. Anything with possession being one and the aliens stuff being another.

Free Being Me

Crusader

l-ron-hubbard-fraud.jpg

Hubbard_divorce_headlines.jpg

Hubbard1947.jpg

$cientology is Elcon's sociopathic mental illness
and about as therapeutic as rabies.