ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scientology clergy force a mother to choose: son or daughter

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Free to shine, Mar 15, 2014.

1. guRl

guRl Patron with Honors

This is great! Keep shooting yourself in the foot Scientology.
    They never really learn, do they?
    :dancer:
    Thank you so much Sara Goldberg! I hope there will eventually be a happy ending to your story, and Ashley will wake up like Nick did.
    I still have those hopes for Fiona Peachy as well :flowers:

2. LA SCN

LA SCN NOT drinking the kool-aid

3. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

4. chipgallo

chipgallo Patron Meritorious

Re: Scientology denies mother permission to see son after son threatens to commit sui

It's like they never heard of "Purpose Above Policy." Or maybe the purpose is not what we were told ...

5. ironically streep won best actress over a tour-de-force turn by jessica lange in "frances" a flick with many scientologists involved

6. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Video not shown in my country.

7. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

8. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Firefox. Foxyproxy. Pick a US server. It's how I watch the Olympics on the Beeb.

9. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

[video=youtube_share;fTOiPmmrChM]http://youtu.be/fTOiPmmrChM[/video]

10. Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie Miss Ellie

The earthquake was somebody getting their ASS KICKED for not "making it go right" and stopping the story.

OR

It was DM dropping the bottle when he opened his copy of the paper.... that or his jaw.

I am being negative..... the quake was DM jumping for joy over the publicity this has brought the church....

:happydance:

11. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

Scientology is one humongous held down seven.

12. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

A so-called religion shuns a truth seeker (with video)

Tampa Bay Times - Ruth: A so-called religion shuns a truth seeker (with video)
    http://tbtpics.tampabay.com/opinion/columns/ruth-a-so-called-religion-shuns-a-truth-seeker/2171332

Excerpt: