What's new

Scientology crimes - please notify FBI - witnesses and victims

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
This information was provided to me recently, directly from an FBI Special Agent. I'm posting this anonymously, for obvious reasons, and there are no dox that will be provided. You will notice a lot of repetitive phrases. This is intentional. Also, it's very TL; DR but this is the way it needs to be posted.

To anyone who has been a victim of actionable crime(s) committed on behalf of the Church of Scientology, who has witnessed actionable crime(s) committed on behalf of the Church of Scientology, and/or who has perpetrated crime(s) on behalf of the Church of Scientology:

• US federal law enforcement agencies can't confirm/deny that there is an active case investigating the Church of Scientology, and will never be able to confirm/deny to you that there is or isn't one.
  • If you're a victim of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology, are a witness of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology, or are a perpetrator of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology that occurred or are occurring in the United States and you are currently not residing in the US, you must contact the nearest FBI liaison in the country in which you are living or the federal law enforcement organization in the country in which you are residing. Those officials will involve the appropriate US authorities if they deem the firsthand reports to be valid, actionable, etc.
    • Many countries have an FBI presence. To locate the office in which to make your report: http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/legat
    • For crimes committed on behalf of the Church of Scientology outside of the US, contact your respective country's national law enforcement service.
  • Victims of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology, witnesses of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology, or perpetrators of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology must make the report themselves because they experienced it firsthand. They must have firsthand knowledge/evidence of the crime(s) committed, the crime(s) must have been committed on behalf of the Church of Scientology, and evidence is needed (if available) that shows actionable crime(s) have been committed. No one can serve as "middleman" for victims of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology, witnesses of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology, or perpetrators of crime(s) committed on behalf of the Church of Scientology. (I am sure there may be exceptions, such as if the person is dead. I am just reporting what I was told.)
  • Leaks, forum posts, posted documentation, videos, exes' stories published online, etc., can be helpful, interesting and/or funny, but they're not actionable from a federal law-enforcement perspective without coming directly from the source and given directly to federal law enforcement officials. IOW, the feds won't likely come to you - you need to go to them. It's the actual firsthand knowledge and evidence provided directly to the FBI by victims of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology, witnesses of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology, or perpetrators of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology that will enable any case to be opened, investigated, and/or prosecuted.
  • Anything reported needs to be accompanied by evidence you have of actionable "stuff". This does not include any leaked documents found posted online or on forums unless the person making the report to the FBI is in possession of the original evidence and was involved firsthand in crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology.

• Unfortunately, it doesn't matter whether the victim of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology, the witness of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology, or the perpetrator of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology has been subjected to brainwashing, is too scared to come forward on their own, etc. If the original source doesn't reach out to the FBI themselves, the FBI's hands are tied.
Steps exes and any other firsthand victim of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology, witness of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology, and/or a perpetrator of crime(s) committed on behalf of the Church of Scientology need to take:

• Go to the nearest FBI office and ask to speak with the "Duty Agent".
  • Explain you are there as a victim of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology, witness of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology, and/or a perpetrator of crime(s) committed on behalf of the Church of Scientology (and bring all original evidence related to your situation that is available to you).
  • Unfortunately, disconnection isn't considered actionable when reported by someone other than victim of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology, witnesses of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology, or perpetrators of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology. (For example, family members' reports aren't actionable unless they witnessed crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology, firsthand.)
    • "If they're there voluntarily, brainwashed or not, there is nothing the FBI can do."
    • HOWEVER, if you are the actual victim who was held (or is currently being held) against your will on behalf of the Church of Scientology (such as the RPF) and have evidence and/or information on what crimes were committed against you done on behalf of the Church of Scientology or by you on behalf of the Church of Scientology during that time, REPORT IT. It cannot just be hearsay, and you must be able to testify to the occurrence of said criminal acts.
Really, REALLY important things to understand

DO NOT BE AFRAID OF (OR USE AS AN EXCUSE TO NOT REPORT) any statutes of limitations information or constraints if you are a victim of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology, a witness of crime(s) done on behalf of the Church of Scientology or a perpetrator of a crime(s) committed on behalf of the Church of Scientology. It is up to federal law enforcement/federal prosecutors to determine statute of limitation impacts, not people on the internet, no matter how knowledgeable they are on the subject, including arm-chair and actual attorneys and paralegals. Don't rely on any web site information, either.

If you witnessed or participated in crimes against someone else on behalf of the Church of Scientology, and are afraid of legal repercussions, explain that you are afraid of legal repercussions to the Duty Agent at your nearest FBI office or contact the US Attorney's Office directly to request some of type of immunity for cooperation. No guarantees, of course.

NOW IS THE TIME - PLEASE CONTACT FBI if you were a victim of a crime, committed a crime while in Scientology - or witnessed a crime - please report to the FBI!!

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Those are some really explicit instructions for a non-existent investigation. This should be cross-posted at WWP, OCMB, and Martyland.

This information was provided to me recently, directly from an FBI Special Agent. I'm posting this anonymously, for obvious reasons, and there are no dox that will be provided. You will notice a lot of repetitive phrases. This is intentional. Also, it's very TL; DR but this is the way it needs to be posted.

To anyone who has been a victim of actionable crime(s) committed on behalf of the Church of Scientology, who has witnessed actionable crime(s) committed on behalf of the Church of Scientology, and/or who has perpetrated crime(s) on behalf of the Church of Scientology:
//snip

Sorry to ask, but this is the exact same text from July 2011 here: https://whyweprotest.net/community/...f-scientology-to-federal-law-officials.90286/

What's the difference between then and now?

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Several years ago I went to the duty officer of the FBI in Los Angeles, and he couldn't care less. So, I gave up on them.

Have they changed??
nancy

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Over in Martyland, people have been reporting on their recent phone conversations with the Riverside, CA field office. It seems like they got priority treatment once they mentioned that the purpose of their call was to discuss Scientology.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

NOW IS THE TIME - PLEASE CONTACT FBI if you were a victim of a crime, committed a crime while in Scientology - or witnessed a crime - please report to the FBI!!

Whatever. I wouldn't waste my time. This same message was floated around after Lisa McPherson's death and law enforcement authorities, including the FBI, sat on their hands and did NOTHING!!

You'd have a better chance at winning the lottery.

The FBI saying they won't reveal whether an investigation is taking place is a very convenient way of DOING NOTHING. Many exes, including ex-OSA (myself included) have met with the FBI on several occasions, and provided them alot of dox years ago, and it served to do NOTHING.

For those that believe dreams can become true, go ahead & contact the FBI. I'll look forward to your comments 2-3 years from now, when you frustrated the FBI did nothing. I trust the FBI as far as I can spit.

elwood

Patron with Honors
Whatever. I wouldn't waste my time. This same message was floated around after Lisa McPherson's death and law enforcement authorities, including the FBI, sat on their hands and did NOTHING!!

You'd have a better chance at winning the lottery.

The FBI saying they won't reveal whether an investigation is taking place is a very convenient way of DOING NOTHING. Many exes, including ex-OSA (myself included) have met with the FBI on several occasions, and provided them alot of dox years ago, and it served to do NOTHING.

For those that believe dreams can become true, go ahead & contact the FBI. I'll look forward to your comments 2-3 years from now, when you frustrated the FBI did nothing. I trust the FBI as far as I can spit.

If you are running an interstate car theft ring and chop shop, you might worry. Running a cult? Meh.

Bad advice, Smurf. Whether or not there is at present an active FBI investigation on-going, should there ever be one then the fatter the case file the better.

Nor is it reasonable to think that a report should necessarily produce an immediate & observable effect. Making a report of possible criminal activity is easy. Even so many have failed to do so within the time required by law for consideration of prosecution. Moreover, building a case for prosecution which meets the standard necessary for a conviction is even more difficult. Without hard & incontrovertible evidence any prosecution is unlikely. Building a case based on disputable questions of fraud & conspiracy is even more difficult.

If a person has knowledge of a crime they should report it. Just don't expect immediate action on that report.

Mark A. Baker

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Bad advice, Smurf. Whether or not there is at present an active FBI investigation on-going, should there ever be one then the fatter the case file the better.

If a person has knowledge of a crime they should report it. Just don't expect immediate action on that report.

LOL. Fatter case files do nothing in the FBI's storeroom, but collect more dust and take up more room.

Agreed on not expecting immediate action, though. It took the FBI 40 years to close their case on D.B. Cooper.

http://www.newser.com/story/134697/fbi-closing-file-on-db-cooper-kin.html

Lone Star

Crusader
I still believe that the CoS has a 'get out of jail free' card that never expires. The only way in which that card can be revoked is if the CoS started stockpiling weapons and preaching against the government. The only other way I can see its revocation is if a dead body can be found with enough evidence supporting that DM or someone at the highest level took that life in an act of murder, and I do mean murder in the strictest legal definition.

I don't think the FBI gives a damn about 'the Hole', forced abortions in the Sea Org, child labor in the Sea Org, disconnection policy, fair game, bringing foreigners into the US for the Sea Org, regging people into financial ruin, or even "accidentally" killing people through application of "the tech". The get out of jail free religion card covers a lot of sins. Plus, the FBI is leery of locking horns with OSA I bet. Too bad, because I don't think OSA is nearly as effective as it used to be. They don't have Marty, Mike, or Garry anymore. :coolwink:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I think the get out of jail free card could be revoked if inaction became a political liability. Mainstream media seems to be covering more than couch jumping these days. If they actually stick with it..... Well, I wouldn't expect any action until after this next election anyway.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
LOL. Fatter case files do nothing in the FBI's storeroom, but collect more dust and take up more room.

Agreed on not expecting immediate action, though. It took the FBI 40 years to close their case on D.B. Cooper.

http://www.newser.com/story/134697/fbi-closing-file-on-db-cooper-kin.html

I have read, and I have read and I have read, court cases, files, newspapers, everything I could turn my attention to, because I lived this god damned process from a young child. I cannot reiterate enough how much I was threatened as a young child to NEVER EVER speak about anything I ever saw or heard on the Flagship Apollo.

I have been asked repeatedly to go to the POLICE, by all sorts of people, anons, exes, never has beens, but lurking there in the back of my mind, IS what are they going to do about it and do you know what comes up every time, NOTHING!

How many people in the past have come forward, how many court cases have there been and yet with impunity the "church" of Scientology can get away with murder and NOBODY does anything about it.

Now, when Mike Rinder, Marty Rathbun, Janis Gillham/Grady and her sister Terri
Gillham/Gamboa finally start talking maybe we can actually see a change in law enforcement and Scientology.

In the meantime, do NOT give me this shit about what a good f**king life you lead and how you tried to help people because I do NOT believe it! Period!

And, it is because of people like you, that I have gone through the shit I have through speaking out. IF you would give just ten minutes of your time and start telling the true story, the real story, the rest of us could finally find some kind of peace.But NO, just keep hiding behind the real realities of life on XSO, where NO ONE ELSE can hear YOUR screams, except those in the know.Well, I KNOW and believe me I really DO know and when YOU go to bed at night, I hope you sleep well because there are children in Clearwater, Florida and around the rest of the world that will have many, many sleepless nights and their nightmares are Scientology!

Well, I won't exactly quote, because you are not allowed to, but apparently according to some people on XSO seem to think that the 'overboardings' were FUN! they enjoyed jumping from the upper decks, the higher the better.

And, I am writing a book of funny stories, which book is that?

The one where LRH states, "we'd rather have you dead than incapable"?

Terril park

Sponsor

Is there some clue as to who the person this was posted to is? Or what
position in socierty he has? An ex? A cop? What?

Any clue as to when "recently" is.

Is this evidence that the FBI is re-opening their closed investigation of CO$ or is this just some old bit of news?

Is there some clue as to who the person this was posted to is? Or what
position in socierty he has? An ex? A cop? What?

Any clue as to when "recently" is.

Is this evidence that the FBI is re-opening their closed investigation of CO$ or is this just some old bit of news?

I posted earlier that the text that Idle Morgue posted is an exact 100% copy of a post from WWP from back in July 2011.

If there is something new, please tell us as it would be very important to know if the FBI is looking for more information. As what Idle Morgue posted is more than a year old, I would like some clarification as I don't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed once more :(