What's new

SCIENTOLOGY CRUMBLING: An Entire Church Mission Defects as David Miscavige Faces Lead

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re: SCIENTOLOGY CRUMBLING: An Entire Church Mission Defects as David Miscavige Faces

Legally it can be done. By a majority vote, the staff and all members online at an Org can overthrow the current leadership under 501 c 3 rules. While local Orgs do not have their own bylaws and boards that are duly elected, that would be the first order of business. While CST will immediately sue over copyright to tech, the court should rule the local membership has a right to all usage and privilege until litigation is finalized. It would need a very astute legal team with experience in this area but it is a very common happening in other churches. I have been involved in several. It can devolve into "SQUATTING" on premises until a court order is issued. A meeting has to be called and all members notified and as much documentation as possible (video taped) If current staff is not on board and they won't relinquish keys, right after a vote to ratify new bylaws and membership requirements, the newly voted in "minister of security" changes locks and takes possession of facilities. However, I have seen it see-saw back and forth, old back in by another court, new back by another etc..but in the end, the side with the votes always wins. An order to freeze new voting membership is important. I have seen both sides occupy same facilities simultaneously as court granted both sides shared usage until final ruling.:coolwink:

A mass mutiny would be so cool. But. . .

With the communication lines between Scientology organizations and the outer world (internet) virtually non-existent (due to oppressive Hubbard polices). Scientologists are like scared children, afraid to talk to each other even in the same org!

What a stranglehold the cult maintains on its obedient prisoners.

All those Scientologists terrified to "lose their eternity". My God! How freaking stupid!

Scientology is the only prison where they can open the cells and open the gates and the inmates still don't walk out!

They think the prison is freedom and the outside world is a prison. Ron taught them that the Earth is a prison planet so they're so happy they escaped from the outer world prison. LOL. That's a crashing misunderstood. That's not good.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: SCIENTOLOGY CRUMBLING: An Entire Church Mission Defects as David Miscavige Faces

Legally it can be done. By a majority vote, the staff and all members online at an Org can overthrow the current leadership under 501 c 3 rules. While local Orgs do not have their own bylaws and boards that are duly elected, that would be the first order of business. While CST will immediately sue over copyright to tech, the court should rule the local membership has a right to all usage and privilege until litigation is finalized. It would need a very astute legal team with experience in this area but it is a very common happening in other churches. I have been involved in several. It can devolve into "SQUATTING" on premises until a court order is issued. A meeting has to be called and all members notified and as much documentation as possible (video taped) If current staff is not on board and they won't relinquish keys, right after a vote to ratify new bylaws and membership requirements, the newly voted in "minister of security" changes locks and takes possession of facilities. However, I have seen it see-saw back and forth, old back in by another court, new back by another etc..but in the end, the side with the votes always wins. An order to freeze new voting membership is important. I have seen both sides occupy same facilities simultaneously as court granted both sides shared usage until final ruling.:coolwink:

Likely or not ... in the event that you caught wind of it ahead of time, we all need to be notified prior to the event so we can invest all our money in the company that makes Orville Redenbacher popcorn.

Pete

OperatingDonkeyIV

Patron with Honors

What a stranglehold the cult maintains on its obedient prisoners.

All those Scientologists terrified to "lose their eternity". My God! How freaking stupid!

Scientology is the only prison where they can open the cells and open the gates and the inmates still don't walk out!

They think the prison is freedom and the outside world is a prison. Ron taught them that the Earth is a prison planet so they're so happy they escaped from the outer world prison. LOL. That's a crashing misunderstood. That's not good.

:roflmao: @ "inmates still don't walk out" - that is exactly how I experienced them. There is no such thing as Scientology crumbling for the reason that those who are in fit perfectly well into this picture and, thanks to the new state of the art buildings and the slick PR, a few lost souls will be ready soon for becoming the next generation of abusees. Sad but true, DM's racket is here to stay.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

It would require at least one person who received the invite to the event, was confirmed, willing to show up, maybe take an asskicking from security goons, and definitely be declared. More at the same meeting would be better. Of course, the heckling would be edited out of the event video along with the goon squad action. I wonder if the attendees are patted down ahead of time for ripe tomatoes. If not, they would be for the next event.

Pete

But one thing we can be absolutely sure of - when Miscavige goes there will be a enormous amount of write ups by Sceintologists who will be pointing out that they suspected it all along but that they compromised their reality on it all and that they have written up their O/Ws and found their mutual out ruds and they have realized that Hubbard is always right and they are ready to go on to the real bridge at long last.

Or words to that effect.

But one thing we can be absolutely sure of - when Miscavige goes there will be a enormous amount of write ups by Sceintologists who will be pointing out that they suspected it all along but that they compromised their reality on it all and that they have written up their O/Ws and found their mutual out ruds and they have realized that Hubbard is always right and they are ready to go on to the real bridge at long last.

Or words to that effect.

Miscavige will leave, the next Ronbot will take over to continue the abuse,

In a few years Miscavige will setup shop somewhere in Texas blaming all of the problems on the current Ronbot,

The idiots in the Freezone will look to him to save Hubbard's Cult by reforming it.

The current Ronbot running Hubbard's Cult will send a few morons with cameras strapped to the heads to harass him.

Miscavige is proclaim himself the Martin Luther of Scientology.

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron

This is great news.

Note that the mission is in fricking Israel, fairly isolated.

Note that the mission's ED persisted in the cos IN SPITE OF disagreements. He's made his mission viable while acknowledging that Miscavage is nuts. How many ED's are out there with the same conclusion?

I like that as soon as the ED started snooping on the Internet, the truth became obvious. Not like the old days.

We'll see what the thugs at Int think up next to target more of their own church members.

Great news.

BardoThodol

What's holding it up?

Sort of like:

A few months ago, I was helping a buddy. He's got a huge deck attached to his lake house. A half dozen twelve foot 6x6 posts had rotted through the bottom. They were basically attached to the deck, but dangling.

Ever pick up a twelve foot 6x6? Very heavy. And all that weight pulling downwards on the upper structure.

We're standing below the deck, looking up, wondering how in the hell the thing didn't collapse.

It just reminds me of Scientology's situation. All these support posts rotted through, and the damned thing doesn't fall.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Mark Schreffler announces pulling out of Corporate Scientology. Marty's Blog just announced another one "bites the dust". Apparantly, he did quite a lot of dissem.

Tick Tock Tick Tock!:yes:

Esco

Patron

Mark Schreffler announces pulling out of Corporate Scientology. Marty's Blog just announced another one "bites the dust". Apparantly, he did quite a lot of dissem.

How high up the food chain was Mark Schreffler??

JackStraw

Really?!?!? Shreffie has left the building? Wow.
Not sure how high on the food chain he was, but he was a serious opinion leader and reg 'round these parts for years. ("these parts" being SF Bay Area)

Jack

Feral

Rogue male

I'm not so sure. DM has been holding down and sweeping a lot of crap under the carpet. When he goes the resulting blow up could pull what's left of the cult apart. I believe if he doesn't get led out in handcuffs there will be a manhunt and extradition efforts to bring him to account.

Miscavige will leave, the next Ronbot will take over to continue the abuse,

In a few years Miscavige will setup shop somewhere in Texas blaming all of the problems on the current Ronbot,

The idiots in the Freezone will look to him to save Hubbard's Cult by reforming it.

The current Ronbot running Hubbard's Cult will send a few morons with cameras strapped to the heads to harass him.

Miscavige is proclaim himself the Martin Luther of Scientology.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

^Did you follow all that lurkers? Dwarf Tossing 101. It's how you make yourselves into a "Ron's Org".