What's new

Scientology Cult targets GEICO insurance ~~ donkey move

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Cult taking on GEICO asking boycott of the Insurance Company because of ADs on Leah Remini Show. LOL. Stupid is as Stupid does.
Geigo.STAND.png

Geico.head.jpg

Jeffrey Augustine new essay on the Money Projec
t

https://scientologymoneyproject.com/2017/08/02/scientologys-latest-hypocrisy/

Excerpt:

The problems with Scientology boycotting or “naming and shaming” Geico are enormous:

1. Geico is a division of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway, a company whose 2016 revenue was $223.6 billion USD. A more meaningful protest by STAND would require the naming and shaming of Geico parent Berkshire Hathaway and the many companies it owns or holds a significant interest in. These companies include American Airlines, American Express, Apple, Charter Communications, UPS, IBM, Coca-Cola, MasterCard, Johnson & Johnson, Visa, Costco, Wal-Mart, Duracell, Verizon, Wells Fargo — and just keep going. The list is very long.

2. Scientology’s salespeople, its so-called regges, are helping to enrich Berkshire Hathaway each and every time a Scientologist pays for Scientology’s goods and services with a MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or a Wells Fargo credit card. Likewise, credit cards offered by American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Costco, Bank of New York Mellon, Goldman Sachs, and US Bancorp also help to enrich Berkshire Hathaway. Why isn’t STAND calling for a boycott of these credit card companies? Is boycotting credit card companies hitting too close to home for the money-obsessed Church of Scientology? The answer is a definite yes. Scientology management would likely argue, “by all means cancel your Geico policy as a gesture, but leave AMEX and the rest of the credit card companies the hell alone!”

3. Geico is the second largest auto insurer in the USA and insures over 24,000,000 vehicles. Scientology has perhaps 20,000 – 25,000 members. Therefore, even if all Scientologists were insured by Geico and cancelled, this would only represent 1/10th of 1% of the vehicles insured by Geico. This number is statistically insignificant. Geico’s own website shows 2016 “admitted assets” of $ 27,197,917,293 USD. The incredible shrinking cult of Scientology lacks the power to financially harm anyone except its own members.

4. Leah Remini’s show is available on television, the internet, and all digital devices that can stream television programs. If STAND wanted to boycott all platforms capable of streaming Leah’s show, then STAND would logically name and shame Microsoft, Apple, IBM, Oracle, Adobe, and every other software company and hardware manufacturer whose products contribute to the broadcast of Leah’s show.

5. In order to punish all guilty parties that contribute to Leah’s show, STAND would need to call for a comprehensive boycott of the vast integrated electrical grid and communications network that underlies television, the internet, and mobile devices. This sprawling global network includes hydroelectric power plants; satellites; cell towers; microwave towers; and millions of miles of fiber optic cable and electrical wiring. In the US alone, internet server farms operate more than 100 million hard drives that contain in excess of 350 million terabytes of data.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Re: Scientology Cult targets GEICKO insurance ~~ donkey movie

The Cult taking on GEICO asking boycott of the Insurance Company because of ADs on Leah Remini Show. LOL. Stupid is as Stupid does.

I would be more inclined to do business with GEICO and other sponsors because they do run ads on Leah's show. GEICO and the other sponsors should be commended for sponsoring this show which exposes the criminality and abuse of the CoS.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

That goes past delusions of grandeur right into insanity !

I would be more inclined to do business with GEICO and other sponsors because they do run ads on Leah's show. GEICO and the other sponsors should be commended for sponsoring this show which exposes the criminality and abuse of the CoS.
This should be slotted in the next ASC congress for consideration on its public support for GEICO.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

I love Jeffrey's extrapolation. Even if we use the most conservative metrics, a boycott of Geico can be expected to alienate 36,000 Geico employees and their immediate families and endear the 1.4 to 1.6 million viewers* who watch Scientology and the Aftermath to Geico. This is the genius of LRH's PR Series at work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leah_Remini:_Scientology_and_the_Aftermath

///
The first episode of the show was a major ratings success for A&E, attracting 2.1 million viewers. This represented the network's most successful premiere since Big Smo in 2014, and substantially exceeded the 1.65 million who watched the premiere of HBO's Scientology documentary film Going Clear in March 2015.[43][44] The ratings for the subsequent episodes were lower but held steady at between 1.4 and 1.6 million viewers.[17][18][19][20]
///
_____
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GEICO

Number of employees 36,000[2]
_____
* (no non-OSA approved Scientologists in good standing will watch it)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Some Scientologists are really taking responsibility and doing everything possible to bring down Geico Insurance!

Originally Posted By Billy Blowdown

After I attended the confidential briefing on Geico's attempt to sabotage Ron's Bridge on this planet, I was the first to stand up and commit to donating money to stop this existential threat to mankind! For anyone who did not attend or already start donating, you really need to get into your local IAS office and join the crusade, on this planet.

The briefing really raised my awareness as a being and made it possible to take full responsibility for the condition of this slave planet, on this planet. During the briefing I had a huge win that I want to share:

SUCCESS STORY

I attended the Geico briefing and totally handled huge amounts
of BPC and a 4th dynamic ruin that I didn't even know I had!

After the first hour of r-factors about how Geico is trying to start
a nuclear war on this planet in order to destroy Scientology and
all life forms--I stood up and began loudly applauding and cheering.
Immediately, a half dozen gargantuan ethics officers grabbed my
MEST body and rush-routed me out of the event. They put me on
the meter and began screaming tone 40 questions at me,
like: "WTF WERE YOU THINKING?!!!"

Naturally, I told them that when I understood the orders of magnitude
of attacks that Geico was making against my religion on this planet,
I smiled to myself with total knowingness that "People only attack us
when we are winning!" So, I knew that Scientology was flourishing
and prospering like never before!

I probably should have waited for the rest of the briefing because they
r-factored me that when Scientology is attacked it can be EITHER a
horrifying loss OR a wonderful OT win---depending on whether the
event is trying to solicit donations.

I was assigned lower conditions and am now working on making up
the damage by delivering a blow to the enemy, despite personal
danger. Just this morning I walked into a Geico office and pretended
I was buying insurance. Then I told the agent about the Xenu and
OT III materials so they would get pneumonia and die. As I was describing
the volcanos they kept laughing. So I left. But, I smiled to myself knowing
that they are operating on a com lag and will die pretty soon!

Also, my space continues to grow larger and larger and calmer and
calmer as I validate my own beingness as a being, with integrity and
insouciance for all, on this planet!

ML

Billy Blowdown
OT VIII

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious

Former go or Osa can explain this better

They are following Hubbard's playbook/policy, follow the money, get a name

They are too dense to realize this isn't an attacker this is unrelated this is simple a prime commercial slot that gets views so there are all lining up for that slot naturally

These morons actually think someone at Geico might be behind it all, they're looking for an SP, you are the sps osa!

Can you imagine the staff at Geico reacting to this? If they didn't already hate Scientology now they do! They just created more enemies lol lol lol

LOL

Why does it get views? It's not a made up sitcom or soap opera, it's authentic dramatic reality TV and a hot subject and Scientology makes it a hot subject by acting the way Hubbard told them to act, like creepy vindictive abusive bullies

And that's a hot topic, the world is done with bullies

It's also a hot topic because the world is waking up to the liability of faith based religion

They probably just raised the cost of those timeslots by creating more drama around them lol

Keep it up Osa we admire these footbullets! Helps to get the word out that your abusive doctrine needs to be shut down

Whose dumb idea you think this was?

Monique, Miscavige, Guillermo, mcshane, some wog consultants?

Lol

I have new for whoever tweeted this

1950s Mafia style tactics don't work on the internet you baboon you just trolled yourself

J. Swift

Patron with Honors

HH, I reposted Billy Blowdown's epic monumental success story in the comments at the Scientology Money Project: https://scientologymoneyproject.com...latest-hypocrisy/comment-page-1/#comment-7442

A note from OTVIIIisGrrr8! on the matter:

"If COB had only 1,000 Billy Blowdowns then Scientology could terminatedly handle the 4th dynamic engram once and for all," said Scientology spokesman Mr. Ken Delusion. "But the problem is that there are too many pantywaisted theetie-wheetie dilettantes who place auditing and case gain above handling the Psych-Geico's of the world! Why would any OT be so self-absorbed about their case when what is wanted and needed is to flow power to the IAS warchest so COB can stop nuclear war and bring peace to entire civilizations as he did when crime in Colombia was reduced by 85% by passing out copies of TWTH. That was a successful action for COB, Scientology, and the entire planet."

"Finally, to summarize by way of concluding," remarked Mr. Delusion, "the rumor line has it that Billy Blowdown just might be wearing a Freedom Medal around his neck at the next IAS Gala if he keeps up his gung-ho 'take no prisoners' unreasonable approach to handling this planet the way it needs to be handled with Scientology."

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

NEW SEC-CHECK QUESTIONS (All Orgs and Missions):

Do you now or have you ever worked for: (name of company affiliated with Geico from attached list)

Do you know anyone who has ever worked for: (name of company affiliated with Geico from attached list)

Do you use the services of or own stock of: (name of company affiliated with Geico from attached list)

Do you have, have you ever had, or do you like geckos? __________

Have you ever had sex with a gecko? __________

Geico
Warren Buffet
Berkshire Hathaway
American Airlines
American Express
Apple
Charter Communications
UPS
IBM
Coca-Cola
MasterCard
Johnson & Johnson
Visa, Costco
Wal-Mart
Duracell
Verizon
Wells Fargo
MasterCard
Visa
American Express
American Airlines
Delta Airlines
Costco
Bank of New York Mellon
Goldman Sachs
US Bancorp

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Re: Scientology Cult targets GEICKO insurance ~~ donkey move

My husband and I just switched to GEICO not too long ago because their rates were significantly cheaper than State Farm, who we'd insured with for years.

A hundred cults could wage war against GEICO...but as long as they have the best rates...

:whocares:

Good luck, Scientology. :eyeroll:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

<snip>

t

Excerpt:

The problems with Scientology boycotting or “naming and shaming” Geico are enormous:

1. Geico is a division of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway, a company whose 2016 revenue was $223.6 billion USD.

<snip>.

As of last year, Berkshire Hathaway had over 367,000 employees, one of the largest public companies on this planet. :)

Because the Co$ has called for a boycott of GEICO some of these employees who were unaware of Leah's show will now start watching it. :yes:

Thank-you OSA! :thumbsup:

I'm sure that A & E Network and Leah appreciate the promotional activities as done by Co$. Your promotional work for the Going Clear movie (including the full-page newspaper ads) worked real well to boost the viewership. Perhaps you can repeat that successful action?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

--snipped--

As of last year, Berkshire Hathaway had over 367,000 employees, one of the largest public companies on this planet. :)

That may be true, but the metrics still are overwhelming against Berkshire Hathaway in its death-match with Scientology!

Scientific Predicate: If one (1) OT is at least 500,000 times more powerful than one (1) wog, it is then provably true that 367,000 wog employees would be rather handily defeated by one (1) single OT.

Scientific Fact: Scientology has 10m members with an estimated 1,000,000 OTs.

Scientific Conclusion: Scientology will therefore easily and summarily annihilate Berkshire Hathaway, just like it did to psychiatry, on this planet.​

Some Scientologists are really taking responsibility and doing everything possible to bring down Geico Insurance!

There will be a commission for printing it and handing out the story of how people got wins on GEICO.

RogerB

Crusader
Typical stupid cult think!

Wrong target, of course. And also based on wrongheaded thinking of how advertisers get to be placed as "sponsors for" any program . . . If these idiots were to check the scene, they'ed see that Geico buys prime time spots for many evenings on many networks . . . and so, along with other advertisers, happens to get a spot with our Leah. :biggrin:

But . . . . if OSA had any balls, guess who they should want to scream at??? Ummm, don't they know who owns AETN??? Dummies, here's who to go after (if you've got the balls for it) A&E is owned by Disney/ABC and the Hearst Corporation (at one time NBC was a partner as well).

Oh, wait, I think it would be a wonderful idea for the Cult to go after ABC and Hearst:biggrin::biggrin: . . . hell, they might even get a feature on the evening news along with honorable mention in front page headlines!:biggrin:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
I was thinking if Berkshire Hathaway decided the cult needed bitch slapped for being so stupid & quietly launched a many pronged factual information & dead accurate exposure campaign about the cult ?

Many major US corporations warning their employees the danger of the cult - they are smart enough to skirt the religion issue until they bring enough pressure on the entire gov't to revoke the 501(c) 3 status.

Who'd tell the little man he pulled it in ? He really is on the path to destroying what he is trying to milk !

Demented Hubbatd

Patron with Honors
As if Geico is the only company that runs ads at the Remini show!! What about the companies selling soaps and shampoos? If CoS boycott them, poor SO members won't be able to buy odorless soaps to wash their ass!

Gib

Crusader
Geigo.STAND.png

Geico.head.jpg

t

Excerpt:

1. Geico is a division of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway, a company whose 2016 revenue was $223.6 billion USD. A more meaningful protest by STAND would require the naming and shaming of Geico parent Berkshire Hathaway and the many companies it owns or holds a significant interest in. These companies include American Airlines, American Express, Apple, Charter Communications, UPS, IBM, Coca-Cola, MasterCard, Johnson & Johnson, Visa, Costco, Wal-Mart, Duracell, Verizon, Wells Fargo — and just keep going. The list is very long.

2. Scientology’s salespeople, its so-called regges, are helping to enrich Berkshire Hathaway each and every time a Scientologist pays for Scientology’s goods and services with a MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or a Wells Fargo credit card. Likewise, credit cards offered by American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Costco, Bank of New York Mellon, Goldman Sachs, and US Bancorp also help to enrich Berkshire Hathaway. Why isn’t STAND calling for a boycott of these credit card companies? Is boycotting credit card companies hitting too close to home for the money-obsessed Church of Scientology? The answer is a definite yes. Scientology management would likely argue, “by all means cancel your Geico policy as a gesture, but leave AMEX and the rest of the credit card companies the hell alone!”

3. Geico is the second largest auto insurer in the USA and insures over 24,000,000 vehicles. Scientology has perhaps 20,000 – 25,000 members. Therefore, even if all Scientologists were insured by Geico and cancelled, this would only represent 1/10th of 1% of the vehicles insured by Geico. This number is statistically insignificant. Geico’s own website shows 2016 “admitted assets” of $ 27,197,917,293 USD. The incredible shrinking cult of Scientology lacks the power to financially harm anyone except its own members.

4. Leah Remini’s show is available on television, the internet, and all digital devices that can stream television programs. If STAND wanted to boycott all platforms capable of streaming Leah’s show, then STAND would logically name and shame Microsoft, Apple, IBM, Oracle, Adobe, and every other software company and hardware manufacturer whose products contribute to the broadcast of Leah’s show.

5. In order to punish all guilty parties that contribute to Leah’s show, STAND would need to call for a comprehensive boycott of the vast integrated electrical grid and communications network that underlies television, the internet, and mobile devices. This sprawling global network includes hydroelectric power plants; satellites; cell towers; microwave towers; and millions of miles of fiber optic cable and electrical wiring. In the US alone, internet server farms operate more than 100 million hard drives that contain in excess of 350 million terabytes of data.

A further deep analysis would be what company insures the COS or DM or any COS members car insurance?

RogerB

Crusader
Ya, the more I think about it, the more I see how bloody nuts the cult is . . .

I mean here they are attacking A LIZARD?!?

Big cause level, wot?

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Scientology Cult targets GEICO insurance ~~ NOW DISNEY !

So now the Cult hate site "STAND" is attacking Disney ~ (parent company of A&E) LOL
Disney.attack.leah.show.png

disney.land.jpg