ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

scientology destroys families - a rant

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Free to shine, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Just a little rant.

Scientology destroys families. The cult makes it quite acceptable to lie, deceive, have “shore stories”, to "PR area control" and arrogantly do anything and everything that is towards achieving 'the goal'. “Do it now, now NOW!!!” Don’t give a stuff about any collateral damage, for instance other people’s lives.

It makes it OK to smile and posture and assume a ‘hero’ role to anyone who takes things at face value. Lie, deflect, don't let's see the truth. “I saved the day, look at me, what a wonderful person I am!” when in fact the scorched earth all around requires sunglasses. “The product is achieved! Tick the program box, all is well.”

It makes it ok to attack and set out to destroy anyone in the way of the ‘goal’, the ‘product’ , the MONEY. Oh yes, the money ... the real hidden reason.

Once someone is labelled then they are nothing, no-one, and it’s open season to attack, attack, attack. Have to have someone to attack to ‘make it go right’ and justify what is done after all don’t we, no matter how devious or nasty. All those lovely labels like “SP/PTS/1.1/counter-intention/DB/arsehole” make it right. Yet they don’t realise the very things that they accuse others of is in fact projection of their own arrogant and narcissistic actions. It’s influence destroys any authenticity of true connection and care and in it’s place comes celebration of self and their tunnel visioned life.

Yes there is an actual situation behind my rant, it would do no good to give details at this point and could further hurt vulnerable people. I will say I thought I had seen it all after decades of scientology influenced family life ... but the arrogance, plain cruelty and selfishness displayed currently is almost beyond the comprehension of normal people. In a word – disgusting.

While I can understand and forgive the individuals concerned here, after all I was brought up in scio too, I cannot forgive the organisation that continues to spew it’s hatred and affect so many lives and keeps such an iron grip on people’s minds.

On my own “SP declare” label, I have found that the ‘acceptable truth’ used to explain disconnection is a simple - “I just don’t like her”. Never mind that the only thing that changed was my posting online. Never mind the decades of great closeness, that lie becomes their truth and off we go and no-one else questions it. My “declare” helped destroy any connection with my ex husband during the last years of his life and that is so very sad for all concerned. The pressure to disconnect, conform and be diverted from normal emotions is just too great for some.

Of course being declared an “SP” for speaking out also apparently gives me Machiavellian intentions and great persuasive powers to make people do what I want so I can be labelled a 'who' to ease their conscience. The same for anyone else who is seen to be a 'stop' to the goal ... the money. It would be laughable if it wasn’t so bizarre, stupid and just plain wrong. Actual love and compassion, care, are foreign words. "Don't try and make me responsible for (frail elderly) collapsing!” they say over their shoulder after pressuring them for the last hour, days, weeks, months, secure in their opinion that they are doing ‘the greatest good’.

Well things will work out as they do, good or bad ... and we learn and cope and continue.

Just need to say - Fuck scientology!

/rant

2. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

:console: :hug:

And yes, Fuck scno/co$. :scnsucks:

3. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Hang in there Free to shine ... you are free now and the vindictive, unpleasant people you refer to are still very much trapped and will probably die trapped.

Ignore them (easily said I know) you've totally turned your life around and your time is too valuable to waste, they're just not worth the effort ... not until they start to climb out and look for themselves.

:arose:

4. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

:yes::thumbsup::clap:

Scn seduces individuals with the intoxicating notion of, in so many words, "Becoming an Angel" whilst, all the time conjuring, manipulating and feeding the "Darker Angels" within all of Us. Scn's "Founder", "Source" and ultimate "Deity" Life's History is a testament, litany and insight into the Hisself's abject failure as a Son, Husband, Father and Family Member, the perfidy of which is laced, woven and imbued within the "Scriptures" hanging like a pall, infecting with a pox and festering as pustules within countless thousands of families--Spouses, Parents, Children, Grandchildren, Cousins and In-Laws. :angry:

Peace Be With You, Free to shine. :yes:

Face:)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  5. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

You are entitled to be angry - they only behave either as seducers or destroyer plants.
    :confused2:

But the thing is that, you can't be real to them, they only can fear you
    becase you are awake, alive, aware, compassionate, enlightened, wise, critical and hearted.

They can't stand strong , independant people!

Best thoughts for you to keep refugee in your inner peace.
    :bighug:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  6. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I understand and appreciate your frustration and upset. Scientologists are automatically steered into agreeing with a belief system that suggests and encourages the marginalizing of all things really important in life. Something then become nothing. This is the culture of Scientology and it's membership.

Until and unless one is somehow jarred back into seeing the truth about what was made nothing of, it remains nothing of importance or significance to even have a conscience about.

When I was a member, I disconnected from some people. Like it was nothing. Then, after getting out, some of that 'damage' I caused, some of those relationships were not all repairable. It was a hard pill to swallow. Not everyone changes their viewpoint but one can hope they will some day..

((HUGGS))

Mary

7. Free to shine

Yes I understand what makes them do it, totally. I suppose it's that I've been dealing with this a long time now and when it escalates yet again your jaw drops that such cruelty exists. Being of an optomistic nature I always have hope, which is dashed time and time again. I really pray that some bubbles crack soon before even more distress and harm is caused.

8. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

My dear friend,

Words seem inadequate, so I’m going to introduce the duck and the bear. They are full of love and kindness and are soft and gentle. They bring comfort and simplicity and innocence. I refer to them as “team-love”.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Team-love recommend this song. They recommend watching it first, to visually witness the high energy of this magnificent musical performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yGFuX2KDQs

Then team-love recommends listening to again, this time with eyes closed. Listen to these musicians put it all together oh so damn fine. Get lost in the energy. Feel the tension throughout the song, sense the vibrations of the notes and how they hold you close, never letting you go.

Ultimately no matter what happens, no matter how twisted and distorted things get, no matter how cold and cruel things may seem, love never lets go. Never ever! Love is higher than all the words, than all the man-made crap. It is the power that holds and never ever let’s go.

I hope this makes sense. I pray for peace and pure love for all.

[​IMG]

9. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Such is the legacy of a twisted psychopath.

Once again, I will say how much I greatly admire those who put themselves in harms way to maintain their wholeness, integrity, and refusal to be extorted -- especially at such huge, personal costs.

Thank you.

Oh, and fuck Scientology.

10. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

The only slightly positive thing about disconnection is that it is destroying the cult slowly but surely.

I was told that if I didn't disconnect then I wouldn't be allowed up the Bridge.

So I told them that if I couldn't get up the Bridge then there was no point me being there so they could go fuck themselves.

I was a volunteer auditor and case supervisor for my org and when I left they were in deep trouble because they had virtually no tech people apart from me. I also took the org to court to get back money I had on account. They didn't have enough money to repay me so Saint Hill had to pay me and take over the org's finances. The org now has its door permanently closed and is practically dead.

I was also a Patron of the IAS and I got all of my money back from them.

Their stupid disconnection policy did them much more harm than it did me.

Fuck them.

11. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

Good for you. :thumbsup:

A few more people should respond as you did, then there would be no more disconnection.

I cannot think of any other policy that is so diametrically opposed to the stated goals of Scn and seeks to trash the tech.....it actually says in that PL that disconnection is to be used when the PTS/SP tech doesn't work and holds this unworkability of the tech up as the reason for the disconnection policy.....yet Scientologists swallow it hook line and sinker. :duh:

I just can't fathom it.

Disconnection was actually cancelled in the sixties because it would ultimately destroy Scientology. I think DM must have that in mind when he ordered that policy be written.

12. Dean Blair

Dean Blair Silver Meritorious Patron

Free to Shine,

Thank you for your rant on disconnection. I share with you the same feelings that you so clearly expressed. My own family, brothers, sisters, and one daughter have disconnected from me as well.

I have re established new friends, a new spouse of 18 years, and a new son and daughter and we are all very much opposed to Scientology, L Ron Hubbard, David Miscavige, and all of the cult's rules.

I am glad that you are here on ESMB voicing your protest and enlightening others about the wickedness of the cult. Because of your contributions here, others are finding out the truth about Scientology and are being inoculated against this virus like cult called Scientology. :clap:

13. Free to shine

Yes it really is crazy isn't it?

This is so true - "the PTS/SP tech doesn't work and holds this unworkability of the tech up as the reason for the disconnection policy." If only more people could see that!

14. Free to shine

Dean, it's way more than disconnection, though that is always there as well. It's been me watching a situation develop and unfold over the last few months that really embodies the attitudes and tek of scientology. It is a great example of what a world run by scientology is like. And it's just so awful. Even the fact that I can't give details for fear of further distress is part of it. That will change ... it will ... because there are so many people speaking out, standing in their own integrity and who do care for those souls in their twisted nightmare.

And thankyou Sally - yes, ultimately love is the only answer. It's just that sometimes a little rant gets those bouncing thoughts out of one's head to make room for better stuff. :biggrin:

Thetan Exterior - Respect!

15. Opter

Opter Silver Meritorious Patron

Scientology itself is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:omg::yes:

Opter

16. Opter

Opter Silver Meritorious Patron

It is cruel and disgusting.

That is one of the reasons I "SPREAD THE WORD" about the cult around. For instance: when I take my dogs for a walk, I meet with few people few times a week and we became good friends. So,from time to time I tell them about my experience in the cult-not too much,as not to bore them or over do it- and they are always very interested and then -some-search it on the internet.:biggrin: and I must say that all of them had a prior bad opinion re the cult and now it is even worse.:yes::)

Opter

17. Wants2Talk

Wants2Talk Silver Meritorious Patron

I 2nd your rant.

18. Wants2Talk

Wants2Talk Silver Meritorious Patron

I really liked this post alot.:thumbsup:

19. They will Free, they will...time is on our side.

Sooner or later...one way or another...everyone leaves Scientology! :happydance:

Maybe not in the timeframe or in the way that we want...but I'm so glad YOU are out and have gotten yourself to be Free to Shine!!! :happydance: :clap:

20. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

When it was "cancelled, did it change any policies about PTS/SPs or any policies regarding treatment of SPs at all?
    When did David Mousedick "order that policy be written"?