ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

scientology destroys families - a rant

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Free to shine, Oct 31, 2014.

1. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

FTS?

Hang in there girl! I know how rough this b/s is. I know my friend.

I just want to put these words here so that people can sense how very much you are deeply truly loved.

I love you. :rose:

2. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

[​IMG]

Elcon projected his sociopathic traits into $cientology as you are demonstrating on every thread you demolish Bird. Please stop manipulating people with your cultist "tek" here thread by ruined thread and help yourself by reaching out the V.A. Let FtoS and everyone else post on her thread and the board in peace. No one wants Elcon's mindfuck cultist delusional lies, especially Ex's.

U.S. Veterans Administration
    http://www.va.gov/

My respects to you FtoS for what you're going through. :rose:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  3. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Thankyou Sally, I really really appreciate your words, kindness and love. When faced with such a glaring example of the opposite in my life ... the manipulative cult think ... it makes one appreciate true sincerity and support all the more. It really is what life is about. :handinhand:

I've heard it said that having scientology thinkers put their 2c on a thread is not that bad as it shows what they think and how they deal with issues. That is OK up to a point as long as it concerns the subject at hand and not some personal feud. I would love a robust discussion of scientology delusion and disconnection, but not CB's input here. Thankyou for speaking out when I need to be silent for a minute due to circumstances, but also needed to say something ....

4. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Well out of chaos and destruction can come new growth and points of view. Only to those who seek them though, those who really grasp ‘being in the moment’ and can walk the talk. Pity the souls who live within that labelled world, where everything is ‘explained’ and justified by the most small minded, nasty and destructive mind control. What a very small and smothering world it is, heroes in their own lunchtimes. I wish them the joy of it because that ‘lunchtime’ is the only apparent joy they have. Or in a mirror in which the inner glow of self satisfied arrogant narcissism blinds them to the reality of the rest of the actual world and what it thinks of them.

I had a total knee replacement a week ago and I have experienced profound unconditional love and kindness from the real and good people in my life. It would have been a thousand times harder without them, the true friends (and a couple of family) who give without thought of “exchange” or “validation”. The friends who came with food and joyful conversation, practical help and love and were and are always there. You know who you are.

I am so, so grateful that I no longer live in the scientology world and I am humbled to experience the better side of life, despite the current physical pain, which will ease soon. Most of my shattered family still live within those blinkered walls, even if they are not scientologists, only raised as one within it's distorted values. They just have no idea.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014