What's new

Scientology Dianetics Kiosk at the Glendale Galleria

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology Dianetics Kiosk at the Glendale Galleria.

Glendale is a city in Los Angeles County, California.

The Glendale Galleria is a large three-story regional shopping mall located in downtown Glendale, California.

HT - https://twitter.com/AmyHarber/status/767252790708047872

attachment.php

Attachments

• GlendaleGalleria.jpg
    GlendaleGalleria.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 246

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know they think that the Volcano is supposed to be restimulative, but most people are probably triggered into recognizing these books as Scientology books because they saw the South Park episode and they know about the volcanoes.

Also, who the fuck has a bookstall with only one book?

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know they think that the Volcano is supposed to be restimulative, but most people are probably triggered into recognizing these books as Scientology books because they saw the South Park episode and they know about the volcanoes.

Who the fuck has a guru who was a bigamist, occultist, compulsive liar, substance and employee abuser - and they are His better character traits?:biggrin:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Anonycat

Crusader

It creates an invisible force-field that keeps people 5 meters away.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sterling Management Services? All I would care about is if the restaurant in that mall that had to most fantastic hamburger I think I have ever eaten is still open and if they grilled it on a volcano.
PS my conclusion is the Dianetics booth is a scientology front for a scientology front group called Sterling Management belonging to a scientology front group called W.I.S.E. of a political front group called scientology which is beholden the next greatest political leaader soon to return from target 2.
Anywho what a great place to plant some seeds from the fringes of the internet and place a full critic library in the local bookstore or on a table in front of the bookstore. Would that make it a front for ESMB and Tonyortega and...Mike Rinder?

Who the fuck has a guru who was a bigamist, occultist, compulsive liar, substance and employee abuser - and they are His better character traits?:biggrin:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

There's a Hubbard policy letter saying sell new people DMSMH only. Is it Books Make Booms PL (can't be bothered to look it up)? Yeah, I know they've got all the basic books in (a few) libraries, but that's what that PL says. They probably started hawking all the books and lecture sets etc to new people because they realised how silly it was to sell only one book when they had dozens they could get rid of.

Anyway, filling a stall with this ONE item* only shows how "on-Source" they are. :biggrin:

*Maybe they've got some Dianetics DVDs or CDs there too. I see more than one kind of item, although the color scheme is the same.

Paul

Jump

Operating teatime
There's a Hubbard policy letter saying sell new people DMSMH only. Is it Books Make Booms PL (can't be bothered to look it up)? Yeah, I know they've got all the basic books in (a few) libraries, but that's what that PL says. They probably started hawking all the books and lecture sets etc to new people because they realised how silly it was to sell only one book when they had dozens they could get rid of.

Anyway, filling a stall with this ONE item* only shows how "on-Source" they are. :biggrin:

*Maybe they've got some Dianetics DVDs or CDs there too. I see more than one kind of item, although the color scheme is the same.

Paul

There's probably a copy or two of Battlefield Earth hidden under the counter for the enthusiast.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Paul

I've no idea if this makes any sense, but the thought occurred to me that he stressed this particular book because it really did sell in great numbers and essentially kicked off the whole ball-game, so maybe he was just 'stuck in the win', to coin a loathsome scn. phrase.

phenomanon

Canyon

Paul

They may wish to pull in people who don't know that Dn is a Scn 'front'.
The word "scn" has become such an anathema to general public, that they may think that people are not aware enuff ( Wogs, ya know) to know that Dianetics is the entry point to Scn.
Or sumpin.

Appears Mental.

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
Looks like a good place to stand about in a disconnection billboard t-shirt - I am sure someone is selling them by now.

Sit on a bench close to reading Going Clear in a t-shirt and let folks walk on by....

:eyeroll: :eyeroll:

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
yuk!

good idea there, can't be that expensive for a little poster advertisement in a mall

put a few up, going clear, ruthless, troublemaker

scientology got me from a bookstore, i sure wish there was someone there to warn me wtf i was getting myself into, wasted half my life before i realized i was being scammed

where's the slave that runs the booth?