Scientology dissemination in the Dominican Republic and Christians there

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150291885227071.354796.768997070&type=1

WINS IN SANTIAGO , DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

– THE CITY IS NOW OPENED TO BIGGER DISSEMINATION OF DIANETICS AND SCIENTOLOGY -

Through a contact that Cary Goulston, President of The Global Pioneers, obtained in Santiago , lectures were set up in 3 Haitian Churches.

THE EXPANSION WIN:

Went to a Church, disseminated the Pastor and handled fully regarding Dianetics. He agreed to do the lecture as part of the service. We delivered it including Self Analisis Auditing! Afterwards,

I then spoke with the Pastor and he wanted to open up a Dianetics Group and also agreed that his congregation could do so.

Presented to the Pastor several books and a video and covered what each one was:

1 DMSMH, 2 How To Use Dianetics Video, 2 Self Analysis books, 30 Assists Booklets and 3 bundles of The Way To Happiness.

I spoke with the attendees and 6 Groups were started!

The Pastor said that he saw it was very good for his congregation and asked me back so we could further
The Pastor is now activating his Dianetics Group to get auditing occurring.

THE DETAILS

I met Lucson over the phone and then met him in person on Friday, 7 April. He is a medical student with one more year to complete his career and graduate. I saw he is a very friendly persons and has many friends. We me some wherever we went. He is the son of a Pastor in Haiti and has leadership in the Churches in Santiago .

We met with one of the Pastors. As giving a lecture to Christians and in a Christian Church was a new public for me, I made sure to survey him to ensure that the key points I would cover were not against his religious concepts nor something he did not want to have given to his congregation. I used the concept I heard given by the main Leader of the Nation of Islam in the U.S. regarding the Reactive Mind being the Satan in us and explained to him how that was so. Also of the Analitical Mind and the Spirit being the spiritual side, the part that makes us all basically good and alike to God and how Dianetics made the Satan part disappear and the Spiritual side grow. He was thrilled and said it would be great for his congregation.

The next day, Saturday, during their worship time, the Pastor turned it over to us and with Lucson translating from Spanish to French and utilizing the Basic Dn Picture Book, gave an Introductory Lecture with example and they contacted a Secondary and felt the power of the reactive mind on persons. Making this real then went into how to do away with it and reach the State of Clear ! Excitement and questions resulted. Everyone wanted to reach Clear!

I had taught Lucson the night before how to do Self Analysis using the first list, the procedure of the 3 questions and using the sensations list on the side of the page. He then gave them an hour of Self Analysis Auditing. It went great! They went uptone! They were happy! Extroverted! A major change could be seen!

I spoke with the Pastor and he wanted to open up a Dianetics Group and also agreed that his congregation could do so.

Presented to the Pastor several books and a video and covered what each one was:

1 DMSMH, 2 How To Use Dianetics Video, 2 Self Analysis books, 30 Assists Booklets and 3 bundles of The Way To Happiness.

I spoke with the attendees and 6 Groups were started! The Pastor said that he saw it was very good for his congregation and asked me back so we could further

The Pastor is now activating his Dianetics Group to get auditing occurring.

Much Love,
Augie Agustin Pinto

223717_10150291885362071_2665676_n.jpg

314312_10150291885537071_2388607_n.jpg

299912_10150291885842071_8102539_n.jpg

HT with thanks and appreciation: SCIENTOLOGY INVASION OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY
https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/398385036909644/