Scientology drugged incoming rehab patients?

"California judge orders trial to determine if Scientology drugged incoming rehab patients"

http://tonyortega.org/2015/08/28/wo...y-drugged-incoming-rehab-patients/#more-25142

"10oriocookies > John P. • 18 minutes ago

I'm glad the courts finally got to hear about getting people high before they arrive. This is common practice and has been happening for a long time. They have taken people to bars and taken them to score all so they could bill insurance. "They cant come in clean or we wont be able to bill" is something I heard out of Per Wickstrom's mouth several times. It's happened in OK and Fl also."

prosecco

Patron Meritorious

"California judge orders trial to determine if Scientology drugged incoming rehab patients"

http://tonyortega.org/2015/08/28/wo...y-drugged-incoming-rehab-patients/#more-25142

"10oriocookies > John P. • 18 minutes ago

I'm glad the courts finally got to hear about getting people high before they arrive. This is common practice and has been happening for a long time. They have taken people to bars and taken them to score all so they could bill insurance. "They cant come in clean or we wont be able to bill" is something I heard out of Per Wickstrom's mouth several times. It's happened in OK and Fl also."

While not wishing to divert attention from the shocking behaviour of Narconon staff pimping for business, it's unbelievable that insurance companies stipulate that a person has to be currently under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

The thing about this - there's a bigger door yet to be opened. If in fact the insurance co's require a person to be on drugs for Narconon to be able to bill them, and the judge pushes Scientology into a trial, and they have documents that prove that point, they will counter sue the insurance companies. They both will be drawn into the swirling toilet bowl. A lot of big guns will be drawn - it the stuff class action lawsuits, a la Grisham are made.

Please let it be so!

Mimsey

man-portrait-despair-beg-22223888.jpg