What's new

Scientology Dublin Mission - Directors and financial reports - B1 Annual return

booski

Please enjoy the latest Statements and B1 annual Return attached to this post.

Auditing at its finest. Peas and Glove from Ireland.

david.jpg

Attachments

• B1 annual Return - Dublin Scientology.pdf
    145.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Directors Report Financial Statements.pdf
    464.5 KB · Views: 29

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
You know, they're in debt for a piddling sum in the grand Ponzi scheme that is the Co$. The Global Org could loan them the $200K to get out of debt without blinking and the local Org could afford toilet paper. This is Miscaviges mismanagement al set down in black and white. Someone ought to pull a Debbie Cook and mail this to every Org in the world.

Leland

Crusader
WoW, Interesting the drop in income, last year compared to this year....about a 1/3 drop and more.

Plus expenditures rose dramatically....

Plus....Assets have dropped too.....

Looks like 2014 was a bad year for Dublin Mission.....and much worse than 2013.

I would imagine....2015 is really gonna get rough for them. ( with the interweb truths available and all the entheta :))

Hopefully, the financial situation that Dublin is experiencing is happening all over for the Cult of Hubbard....:happydance:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
WoW, Interesting the drop in income, last year compared to this year....about a 1/3 drop or more.

Plus expenditures rose dramatically....

Plus....Assets have dropped too.....

Looks like 2014 was a bad year for Dublin Mission.....and much worse than 2013.

I would imagine....2015 is really gonna get rough for them. ( with the interweb truths available and all the entheta :))

Hopefully, the financial situation that Dublin is experiencing is happening all over for the Cult of Hubbard....:happydance:

As long as newbies were coming in, they could send money uplines first and still stay black or close to black. I imagine the decrease in newbs since Anonymous in 2008 has really hit their ability to retain anything close to a sustainable cash flow.

Leland

Crusader
As long as newbies were coming in, they could send money uplines first and still stay black or close to black. I imagine the decrease in newbs since Anonymous in 2008 has really hit their ability to retain anything close to a sustainable cash flow.

Less money flowing in and up....means contraction for the Cult........how much contraction....and in what areas....I don't know...

Where the contraction and slowed growth will hit the most....would make an interesting thread.

How this contraction will affect the Cult....would be an interesting thread... ( of course difficult to get facts....but interesting speculation...)

This Dublin Financial information leak is wonderful!!:)

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Less money flowing in and up....means contraction for the Cult........how much contraction....and in what areas....I don't know...

Where the contraction and slowed growth will hit the most....would make an interesting thread.

How this contraction will affect the Cult....would be an interesting thread... ( of course difficult to get facts....but interesting speculation...)

This Dublin Financial information leak is wonderful!!:)

They still pay uplines first, before covering local expenses, right? Yet the Global Org turns around and lends them money for those expenses when it's taken already taken all the seed grain.

What's the game here? They are loaning back money that they should not have collected in the first place according to normal GAAP and business principles, and putting their own local organizations in financial jeopardy.

I suspect it's so that Global can lay claim on real estate and other assets that would have been off limits to them because the assets were purchased for local purposes with local, tax-deductible "donations".

Leland

Crusader
They still pay uplines first, before covering local expenses, right? Yet the Global Org turns around and lends them money for those expenses when it's taken already taken all the seed grain.

What's the game here? They are loaning back money that they should not have collected in the first place according to normal GAAP and business principles, and putting their own local organizations in financial jeopardy.

I suspect it's so that Global can lay claim on real estate and other assets that would have been off limits to them because the assets were purchased for local purposes with local, tax-deductible "donations".

Yes, possible. I don't know how the ownership of any Ideal Org is structured....that would make interesting thread also.

I just know that less people starting on with the Cult of Hubbard....at say the Dublin Org...which their financials seem to indicate....means less beginners...and less "moving up" to higher orgs....and eventually no one to go to Flag...or the Ship.....

Of course many, or probably most do not move up to an "Advanced Org" ever....but can stay DECADES at a local outlet....which is sad. Hopefully those types will get on the internets, learn a few things about what they are involved in and then leave the Cult...