What's new

Scientology EPs

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

On another thread about SuperPower, I was asking if anyone knew the EP of the legendary rundown. A lot of very funny answers, but nobody seemed to know. With the cult's alien-hunting, pneumonia-inducing Xenuphobic biggest secret already fully exposed on the net, I would guess that the SuperConfidential, SuperPower EP is well known by now.

They spent 20 years and 200 million dollars so that someone could get the EP. What is it? LOL

EPs in Scientology are a fascinating subject anyways. From the published L12 EP ("exterior with full perception") to the EP of "Total Freedom", one thing is certain--nobody gets the EPs that they pay for.

In fact, it is a "High Crime" to even suggest to Scientologists that you got the EP of Scientology because there are always more levels to pay for and do. Always!

For a "Bridge" to be a bridge, it must have an egress point to solid land. Without an EP (destination), it is really just a labyrinth without an exit.

No wonder Scientologists keep describing their journey as a maze(ing).

HelluvaHoax!

hmmmm...

four hours and nobody's talking? LOL

Really? Nobody knows the EP of SuperPower?

I might have to just make one up. Hey, that's how Hubbard did it! LOL

Jump

Operating teatime
Oiliness table EPs...

Knowing the difference between rapeseed machine oil and canola oil (none)

Knowing the difference between Olive Oyl and olive oil (one is thinner, no the other one is)

Why the light goes off in the refrigerator (so you can't watch the salad dressing)

... That scientology is just another slick joke

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ok, I 'll bite.
Super Power Eps
Ability to use Mind Control
Ability to to manipulate and control bank accounts in ways the humans cannot see
Ability to sense or recognise own Super Powers attained although no one else can see it.
Ability to explode's body mass and reform with a new ability to smell, taste and feel more than any local in Clearwater.
Ability to have Night vision, X ray vision, Heat vision, Telescopic Vision and Freeze vision (ability to freeze objects and other individuals with a mere gaze so that others want to have the wins you now have.)

Now, HH, cough up $50,000 so that you will be ELLIGIBLE to wait in line for delivery of Super Power of which there is no date predicted yet..

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
See the movie X Men

for an understanding of the EP of Super Power.

In a nutshell,

it regains the ability

to really really really

be hallucinatory cause.

HelluvaHoax!

Lovin' the answers!

Okay, nobody has a freakin' clue what the real EP of SuperPower is? LOL. Hey! License to make up our own! Yayyyyy!

EP OF SUPERPOWER: A world without hats.

(that's the VFP of SuperPower completions, who drive homo sap so far down into apathy about their hat staying on at 50 yards that they just don't even try to wear 'em any more)

He-man

Hero extraordinary

Lovin' the answers!

Okay, nobody has a freakin' clue what the real EP of SuperPower is? LOL. Hey! License to make up our own! Yayyyyy!

EP OF SUPERPOWER: A world without hats.

(that's the VFP of SuperPower completions, who drive homo sap so far down into apathy about their hat staying on at 50 yards that they just don't even try to wear 'em any more)

Why don't you call Flag and ask them what the EP is? :)

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology SPINS people and sends them reeling...now there are machines that "duplicate the motion" and contribute an actual physical universe reason to feel SPUN in whilst being fleeced and duped in Scientology!!:wink2:

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Faster than a speeding bullet!

More powerful than a locomotive!

Able to leap tall buildings at a single bound!

Then the real truth sets in....

1238408638_superman_drinking_.gif

You know when I drink alone I prefer to be by myself.

at3ist

Patron with Honors
If I would have been the creator of super power, it would have been a thing about survival, a very secret book would tell you the reasons why you MUST go to super power building, that resume in "Now that you are an OT 8 your body needs the procedure that its done in super power, or it start to desintegrate, you know, now that you dont have BTs, you are weaker than before cuz those BTs were actually helping you to remain a body, but now that you dont have them you need super power, that will give you the capacity to keep being in a body. 100 % guarantee.

With exercises like

Mock up a body.
Mock up your own body.
Work out a little, in super power building gym.
Touch your buttocks until you have cognition.
Touch your partner buttocks. (Describe the diference)

Describe your wins about being able to remain a body.

"Since I did super power I really feel that I am able to be a body, before it, I was very lost and didnt take care of my body, now I know bodies are important and I can keep being one, thanks to the technology of LRH, its that I can now be a body, and I am not desintegrating no more, I even look younger, I did a little plastic surgery but what really made the difference was super power, this is really another level"

Veda

Sponsor

hmmmm...

four hours and nobody's talking? LOL

Really? Nobody knows the EP of SuperPower?

I might have to just make one up. Hey, that's how Hubbard did it! LOL

From LRH ED 301 Int 17 December 1978:

"A super fantastic, but confidential, series of rundowns that can be done on anybody whether Dianetic Clear or not that puts the person into fantastic shape unleashing the Super Power of a thetan. That means that puts Scientologists into a new realm of ability enabling them to create a new world. It puts world Clearing within reach in the future.This is a parallel rundown to Power at St. Hill which is taken by a DN Clear. It consists of 12 separate rundowns which are brand new and enter realms of the tech never before approached. Power is still very much in use on the Grade Chart but is for those who didn't go Clear on DN."

Good twin

Floater
The lack of a really well worded and desirable sounding EP might be what kept this product off the market. There are probably a long list of EPs with one spectacular one at the end. The EEP. The EEP might even be different for different people but would have to meet particular criterion. Confidential surveys of even folder culls of the desired public might have been done to determine the EPs and the EEP. The EPs and EEP would have to have some wording in it that secures loyalty to clearing the planet. We have been told for decades that Super Power is the solution to planetary clearing, so this rundown would almost have to get every victim on board.

I'm guessing it would be something like "Now Knows with Certainty that the Planet will not get worse", "Ability to communicate solutions to any terminal effectively" "Correctly targets correct sources and handles them either directly or remotely at will" "No longer the effect of entheta able to turn entheta into theta" "Free of past ethics conditions and justice actions" "A returned sense of purpose and understanding of my true role on the fourth dynamic".

Just guessing. I'm not on any hidden data line or anything :confused2:

HelluvaHoax!

The lack of a really well worded and desirable sounding EP might be what kept this product off the market. There are probably a long list of EPs with one spectacular one at the end. The EEP. The EEP might even be different for different people but would have to meet particular criterion. Confidential surveys of even folder culls of the desired public might have been done to determine the EPs and the EEP. The EPs and EEP would have to have some wording in it that secures loyalty to clearing the planet. We have been told for decades that Super Power is the solution to planetary clearing, so this rundown would almost have to get every victim on board.

I'm guessing it would be something like "Now Knows with Certainty that the Planet will not get worse", "Ability to communicate solutions to any terminal effectively" "Correctly targets correct sources and handles them either directly or remotely at will" "No longer the effect of entheta able to turn entheta into theta" "Free of past ethics conditions and justice actions" "A returned sense of purpose and understanding of my true role on the fourth dynamic".

Just guessing. I'm not on any hidden data line or anything :confused2:

Those EPs were good--very Hubbardesque!!

More EPs that might be based on surveys. . .

"My Space Feels Calm"

"Cause Over Parking Spaces"

"The Ability To Say That the SuperPower Rundown is the Best Action You Have Ever Had on the Entire Bridge"

"Freedom From Overwhelm About Debt and a Restored Feeling That More Donations Will Improve Your Chances of Not Declaring Bankruptcy"

"Now Knows What SuperPower is Not and is Interested to Find Out What It Is"​

HelluvaHoax!

From LRH ED 301 Int 17 December 1978:

"A super fantastic, but confidential, series of rundowns that can be done on anybody whether Dianetic Clear or not that puts the person into fantastic shape unleashing the Super Power of a thetan. That means that puts Scientologists into a new realm of ability enabling them to create a new world. It puts world Clearing within reach in the future.This is a parallel rundown to Power at St. Hill which is taken by a DN Clear. It consists of 12 separate rundowns which are brand new and enter realms of the tech never before approached. Power is still very much in use on the Grade Chart but is for those who didn't go Clear on DN."

Oh--kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy….

But what is the EP? LOL

This??? "A new realm of ability enabling me to create a new world"?

HelluvaHoax!

Maybe the EP for SuperPower is like the EP for Clear?

The person attests to "SuperPower on the 1st Dynamic"

They have Super-Powers for themselves (but not when other people are around or when they are in the MEST universe--because that would be SuperPower on the 3rd and 6th dynamics).

SpecialFrog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Superpower EP: Freedom from having to complete the superpower rundowns again until the current version is declared wrong and it has to be redone.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Those EPs were good--very Hubbardesque!!

More EPs that might be based on surveys. . .

"My Space Feels Calm"

"Cause Over Parking Spaces"

"The Ability To Say That the SuperPower Rundown is the Best Action You Have Ever Had on the Entire Bridge"

"Freedom From Overwhelm About Debt and a Restored Feeling That More Donations Will Improve Your Chances of Not Declaring Bankruptcy"

"Now Knows What SuperPower is Not and is Interested to Find Out What It Is"​

Those are really theta wins.

My favorite is "Now Knows What SuperPower is Not and is Interested to Find Out What It Is"

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
If I would have been the creator of super power, it would have been a thing about survival, a very secret book would tell you the reasons why you MUST go to super power building, that resume in "Now that you are an OT 8 your body needs the procedure that its done in super power, or it start to desintegrate, you know, now that you dont have BTs, you are weaker than before cuz those BTs were actually helping you to remain a body, but now that you dont have them you need super power, that will give you the capacity to keep being in a body. 100 % guarantee.

With exercises like

Mock up a body.
Mock up your own body.
Work out a little, in super power building gym.
Touch your buttocks until you have cognition.
Touch your partner buttocks. (Describe the diference)

Describe your wins about being able to remain a body.

"Since I did super power I really feel that I am able to be a body, before it, I was very lost and didnt take care of my body, now I know bodies are important and I can keep being one, thanks to the technology of LRH, its that I can now be a body, and I am not desintegrating no more, I even look younger, I did a little plastic surgery but what really made the difference was super power, this is really another level"

Doing the buttocks touch brings a whole new meaning to twinning.

buttpic.jpg

Might be a awhile before the big cog!

6928955836_4ea2f62d7a_m.jpg

EP comes fast on this one!

Veda

Sponsor
Oh--kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy….

But what is the EP? LOL

This??? "A new realm of ability enabling me to create a new world"?

Puts the person into fantastic shape.

Super Power of a thetan unleashed.

bryan038.jpg

"Are there any words there you didn't understand?"