What's new

Scientology EPs

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Aargh. I'm having trouble remembering---been WAY too many years. IIRC, there was more than one sub-EP, as there was more than one section. One section was a list described as addressing all the charge associated with any injustices involved with being a group member, and I think also other oud-ruds on that. That was the main reason it was to be given to SO and staff first and how planetary clearing would become possible--because all the staff members would have that area of their case addressed and so would be extremely able as group members, and therefore their production and efficiency would be so stellar, etc. I haven't heard anything about this recently, so unsure if that got scrapped. I could see that part as a possible part of the reason for delay of release. It would be a real catch-22. If it worked, you'd probably see staff leaving when they realized how fucked up it is to be a staff member. If it didn't work, and orgs stayed the same--it would be kind of obvious I'd think.

Another EP was something to do with restoring the thetan's innate perceptions. Now, in the briefings I received, we were clearly given the impression that it was the thetan himself who would be doing the perceiving. As in, the person wouldn't walk their body over to the smelling table and smell the stuff---the being would do it. Was also told that all the perceptions, unless they involved sight or whatever, would take place in a completely darkened area, so that the perceptic being addressed would not get any other info from another perceptic. The oiliness table had to do with being able to perceive the viscosity of substances (not that I ever understood why that was important, but I think at one point was told why it actually was). So technically, we were told stuff like a deaf person, although they could not hear with the body--they would as a being be able to hear (not that I know if it was ever worked out how a deaf person could get auditing--maybe they used blind as an example-- I don't remember exactly).

So, anyhow-- these 2 EPs as best as I recall would involve stuff that actually would have to stand up, and were much less subjective than anything else I've seen in Scio. That's why I assumed it was never released--EP one was sold to us as a guarantee that the orgs would be flooded with new public. EP 2 was demonstrable thetan abilities. Once released, it would show that Scientology didn't work. So, I'm guessing a big part of the delay was so the sheeple would forget the initial promises and settle for what the new EPs are.

IIRC the overall EP that one attested to was more of the usual fuzzy variety. What Veda said sounds rather familiar, but not sure if that's from here or from one of the briefings.

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
If I would have been the creator of super power, it would have been a thing about survival, a very secret book would tell you the reasons why you MUST go to super power building, that resume in "Now that you are an OT 8 your body needs the procedure that its done in super power, or it start to desintegrate, you know, now that you dont have BTs, you are weaker than before cuz those BTs were actually helping you to remain a body, but now that you dont have them you need super power, that will give you the capacity to keep being in a body. 100 % guarantee.

With exercises like

Mock up a body.
Mock up your own body.
Work out a little, in super power building gym.
Touch your buttocks until you have cognition.
Touch your partner buttocks. (Describe the diference)

Now touch your genitals until you have a WHHHHIN!
Now touch your twins genitals until they have a WHIIIN!
Now have your twin touch your genitals until you both have a WHHHHIN!

Write up your success story and go immediately to the REGG to see if you can buy some more of these amazing prooocesses!!:wink2:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Those EPs were good--very Hubbardesque!!

More EPs that might be based on surveys. . .
"My Space Feels Calm"

"Cause Over Parking Spaces"

"The Ability To Say That the SuperPower Rundown is the Best Action You Have Ever Had on the Entire Bridge"

"Freedom From Overwhelm About Debt and a Restored Feeling That More Donations Will Improve Your Chances of Not Declaring Bankruptcy"

"Now Knows What SuperPower is Not and is Interested to Find Out What It Is"​

Or this EEEPEE: The "tell me what to say" EP!

"Is done with the spending hundreds of thousands of dollars, disconnecting from everyone i know and love because everyone is an SP, giving all of my money, my inteheritance, my mother's money, getting into debt, losing jobs due to being kept at FLAG for months... and doing these stupid, useless processes

so I will SAY ANYTHING you want me to say so the madness just stops"!!

:giggle:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Puts the person into fantastic shape.

Super Power of a thetan unleashed.

bryan038.jpg

"Are there any words there you didn't understand?"

LOLOLOL
Nominated for The Funniest Post of the Month!

I hope everyone has seen that video
so they know how freakin' hilarious that is.

Or this EEEPEE: The "tell me what to say" EP!

"Is done with the spending hundreds of thousands of dollars, disconnecting from everyone i know and love because everyone is an SP, giving all of my money, my inteheritance, my mother's money, getting into debt, losing jobs due to being kept at FLAG for months... and doing these stupid, useless processes

so I will SAY ANYTHING you want me to say so the madness just stops"!!

:giggle:
There are variations of that, but the undisputed king is the OT7 Refresher EP: "What will the C/S buy that will let me get the hell off base?"

Mimsey

freethinker

Sponsor
There are 12- to 14 rundowns each with it's own EP but the overall EP which would be the tech dictionary to have all the abilities of an OT now. The rundown can be done anywhere on the grade chart but I believe Scn DRD, Objectives and possibly ARC Straightwire are pre reqs. This is why I think Superpower will get them in deep shit because they won't be able to walk through walls or go back in time or take vacations on Venus. It is supposed to give you the powers of an advertised OT. This is my understanding.

hmmmm...

four hours and nobody's talking? LOL

Really? Nobody knows the EP of SuperPower?

I might have to just make one up. Hey, that's how Hubbard did it! LOL

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Now touch your genitals until you have a WHHHHIN!
Now touch your twins genitals until they have a WHIIIN!
Now have your twin touch your genitals until you both have a WHHHHIN!

Write up your success story and go immediately to the REGG to see if you can buy some more of these amazing prooocesses!!:wink2:

I'm not not quite flat on this process, lets run this again.

1062269086_Pictures23.jpg

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
This just in, hot off the presses!

FIRST PUBLIC
CAUSE RESURGENCE RUNDOWN

COMPLETION HISTORY…
“This rundown was the bomb! My life has changed to a very large degree. I have a clean slate. My flows are now straight, and I can now control them.
I lost a lot of ridges and engrams. I became a powerful thetan.
I began to be cause over my life.
I started to have a lot of games. For a long time, I was quiet. But right now, people see me as a completely different person. I can control my body.

I’m a thetan - not a body.
The color of my eyes changed. Everything in me has changed. I am now DOING and I am in present time. I set targets for future. And this is magic.
“I set a bunch of targets that I will achieve over the next year.
I began to write the next chapter in my life. I also now remember my past lives.

And I know that what I am doing right now will exist in the future. I was exterior a lot of time of the time during the day.

I saw our planet from far outside of it.
I lost a lot of charge. And right now, I am not in my body. I can tell my body to go, and my body goes. I say, “Stop” and my body stops.

I can control the MEST universe.
“My sight increased. My perceptions also improved. My flows began to bright and clear. I no longer have any comm lag. My ARC for people increased as did my ARC for everything.
Right now, I have more friends. I have a reorientation in space, which I never had before. And I KNOW where I exist.

I no longer have a lot of attention on my body because I can exist in infinity.
“Every day when I wake up,
I start a new day without my past.

I stopped thinking about my past. I’m no longer in it.
Right now I am 14 years old, and people are just shocked about that!
As a pc, I can work with my bank and am no longer under its control because it’s the reactive mind.
I tell the bank to stop, and it stops!
I want everyone to have to have these huge wins, purpose and targets in their lives and to overcome the barriers to achieve them.
“This rundown was super amazing, and I don’t have any other words to describe it.
Thank you very much to LRH for giving this technology to us.”
– R.A.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
EP of SP: SP Completion

Able to tell Charmaine to fuck off with impunity.

I told her and Rog to fuck off and I had not even been deemed "clear"...:whistling: They did not get one thin dime from me for the super power cornerstone scam...I was still waiting to meet a "L's" completion that impressed me to no avail...:whistling:No kidding...I saw some of the craziest people get crazier after they did the $100,000 L's! Super Power really sounded kooky to me...and IT IS!! I love being right:wink2:

wigee1

Patron with Honors
Wow!! I want this rundown, can you just imagine what it would do to a old fart like me. I just carn,t explain it. Know i really carn,t explain it, No I really carnt, Im sooo blown out , I can only compare it to a bottle of cold Steinlager pure on a really hot day, its that good. Granitt.

at3ist

Patron with Honors
I'm not not quite flat on this process, lets run this again.

1062269086_Pictures23.jpg

That technology I invented will be a success, idle morge gave new ideas, but I am source and its all trademarked, so if you guys use it without my permition, I will sue. I bet you guys are already squirreling my technology. Heres some ideas at least squirrel my stuff the right way.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Squi...ch-uniforms-party-ds-costumes/1489682591.html

Squirrels have a new meaning now too. Use it wisely this is powerful thecnology.

OMG, so funny, it would be a hoot if scientology become this big sex orgy organization, it would take over the world in a month. Wogs all over the world suddenly want their super power.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

There are variations of that, but the undisputed king is the OT7 Refresher EP: "What will the C/S buy that will let me get the hell off base?"

:hysterical:

On the brighter side, church management and execs can report dramatically uptrending stats on "NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS OF THE TECH THAT GOT A RESULT" when so many OTs tell their C/S an Acceptable Truth.

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
That technology I invented will be a success, idle morge gave new ideas, but I am source and its all trademarked, so if you guys use it without my permition, I will sue. I bet you guys are already squirreling my technology. Heres some ideas at least squirrel my stuff the right way.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Squi...ch-uniforms-party-ds-costumes/1489682591.html

Squirrels have a new meaning now too. Use it wisely this is powerful thecnology.

OMG, so funny, it would be a hoot if scientology become this big sex orgy organization, it would take over the world in a month. Wogs all over the world suddenly want their super power.

And the Squirrels come with free shipping!!! :woohoo:

Techless

Patron Meritorious
This just in, hot off the presses!

FIRST PUBLIC
CAUSE RESURGENCE RUNDOWN

COMPLETION HISTORY…
“This rundown was the bomb! My life has changed to a very large degree. I have a clean slate. My flows are now straight, and I can now control them.
I lost a lot of ridges and engrams. I became a powerful thetan.
I began to be cause over my life.
I started to have a lot of games. For a long time, I was quiet. But right now, people see me as a completely different person. I can control my body.

I’m a thetan - not a body.
The color of my eyes changed. Everything in me has changed. I am now DOING and I am in present time. I set targets for future. And this is magic.
“I set a bunch of targets that I will achieve over the next year.
I began to write the next chapter in my life. I also now remember my past lives.

And I know that what I am doing right now will exist in the future. I was exterior a lot of time of the time during the day.

I saw our planet from far outside of it.
I lost a lot of charge. And right now, I am not in my body. I can tell my body to go, and my body goes. I say, “Stop” and my body stops.

I can control the MEST universe.
“My sight increased. My perceptions also improved. My flows began to bright and clear. I no longer have any comm lag. My ARC for people increased as did my ARC for everything.
Right now, I have more friends. I have a reorientation in space, which I never had before. And I KNOW where I exist.

I no longer have a lot of attention on my body because I can exist in infinity.
“Every day when I wake up,
I start a new day without my past.

I stopped thinking about my past. I’m no longer in it.
Right now I am 14 years old, and people are just shocked about that!
As a pc, I can work with my bank and am no longer under its control because it’s the reactive mind.
I tell the bank to stop, and it stops!
I want everyone to have to have these huge wins, purpose and targets in their lives and to overcome the barriers to achieve them.
“This rundown was super amazing, and I don’t have any other words to describe it.
Thank you very much to LRH for giving this technology to us.”
– R.A.

Wow-with EPs like that it sorta sounds like an OT8 then must have been a mostly dead, incompetent putz of all life...how horrible (and expensive)

Oh wait now: it's all about 'losing' all these bad things - I now can see the next 'big thing' will be the ultimate ever process that you will need in order to find them again! cause you've lost them all...

round and round the mulberry bush - Oh, and apparently you still will have a bank - but hell: where would we be if we didn't have that to work on for all eternity??

Dumbasses - all of 'em. The leader? well now that's a different sort of descriptive word...

Alle G

Patron with Honors
“This rundown was bombastic!”

“The color of my eyes changed. They are now red.”

“Now I set targets for future, not for the past.”

“I can tell my body to go, and my body goes. It was paralyzed before”

“Right now I am 3 months old, and people are just shocked about that!”

“Every day when I wake up, I start a new day instead of continuation of the same day”

“And right now, I am not in my body, I am in someone else’s body”

“I have a reorientation in space, which I never had before. WTF? WTF? WTF?? HELP!!!”

“My sight increased. I see red. My flows began to boil. I just word cleared THE LAST STRAW!’

HelluvaHoax!

But really. . .

After 20 years and 200 million dollars to build a SuperPower building, does nobody actually know what the EP of SuperPower is?

The tech that will "make planetary Clearing a reality" and there is no published EP?

WTF? (What The Fraud?)

I am still having trouble conceiving of the idea that tens of millions of cult-man-hours of feverishly frantic fanaticism has been dedicated to an EP that nobody knows anything about. If it is true that Scientologists have dedicated their entire lives to an ambiguous marketing jingle ("make planetary Clearing a reality") then the depths of Scientologists' moronics is unimaginably pathetic.

Is that it then? A sociopath can simply utter the words "Total Freedom" or "Clearing the Planet" and believing marks derail their own lives, leaving a wake of destruction everywhere they go? That's all that Scientology is?! A cruel money making hoax chased by blinkless fools?

Cringe.

Sometimes in moments of real clarity, the utter stupidity of the hoax just hits with a stunningly sobering thud.

freethinker

Sponsor
THE EP IS...

THE END
But really. . .

After 20 years and 200 million dollars to build a SuperPower building, does nobody actually know what the EP of SuperPower is?

The tech that will "make planetary Clearing a reality" and there is no published EP?

WTF? (What The Fraud?)

I am still having trouble conceiving of the idea that tens of millions of cult-man-hours of feverishly frantic fanaticism has been dedicated to an EP that nobody knows anything about. If it is true that Scientologists have dedicated their entire lives to an ambiguous marketing jingle ("make planetary Clearing a reality") then the depths of Scientologists' moronics is unimaginably pathetic.

Is that it then? A sociopath can simply utter the words "Total Freedom" or "Clearing the Planet" and believing marks derail their own lives, leaving a wake of destruction everywhere they go? That's all that Scientology is?! A cruel money making hoax chased by blinkless fools?

Cringe.

Sometimes in moments of real clarity, the utter stupidity of the hoax just hits with a stunningly sobering thud.