What's new

Scientology EPs

Gib

Crusader
This is really what it is, this is Scientology and why it has survived because people have the wins cogs and EP's on the promise but when they pay for and receive the service it acts like the Suppressive person proving to them that it can't be attained.

This could be the why behind people paying for their bridge and then not doing it because doing it will take it away so they can't be convinced to come in and do it because the EP was the promise, not the result.

Then the next promise comes and the cycle starts all over, wins up front and losses at the end.

It's like working your whole life for a company but the company folds and you lose all your retirement , your job and your future was already spent or you contract for a job and get paid up front, you receive all the money up front, you blow it all but then have to complete the work which gives you the feeling you are working for nothing.

I know people who operate that way and they were all Scientologists.

scientology sells present time "success stories"

but never sells "after results" from doing the services. :laugh:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
--snipped--

The “Scientology Singularity” is a theoretical moment in time when the intelligence and BS detection capability of the majority of Scios progresses to the point of an average Internet-savvy, well-educated human being living in the modern world. A mass awakening of sorts occurs . . . like slowly shaking off a morning-after hangover. Scios change radically and forever, never again being able to rekindle their former esprit de corps.

I luv that "Scientology Singularity" concept!

And its diabolical derivative. . .

The "Scientology Hilarity-Singularity": A theoretical moment in time when the VGIS & Laughter at Scientology exceeds the VGIS & laughter in session, at which point the PC's persistent F/N is so wide that they are no longer auditable and therefore forced to stop doing the Bridge.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I know a guy who had never been on staff - long time public, and was a sort of a case
anyway, he sent a CSW to request an OK from COB to be admitted on RPF :duh:

I am not quite sure, but believe it was on the Freewinds :duh:
Apparently he did work out his airplane fare to moove on the SO compound. :ohmy:
How much does cost an RPF for public - I mean the food and berthing :melodramatic:

Scientology EP
Parishionners demand abuses and pay for it​

$cientology is the only organisation who make their slaves pay for their beating, mind torture, running around the pole;
usually it's free!

SadoMasoBear.jpg

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I know a guy who had never been on staff - long time public, and was a sort of a case
anyway, he sent a CSW to request an OK from COB to be admitted on RPF :duh:

I am not quite sure, but believe it was on the Freewinds :duh:
Apparently he did work out his airplane to moove on the SO compound. :ohmy:
How much does cost an RPF for public - I mean the food and berthing :melodramatic:

Scientology EP
Parishionners demand abuses and pay for it​

$cientology is the only organisation who make their slaves pay for their beating, mind torture, running around the pole;
usually it's free!

SadoMasoBear.jpg

"The Werk vas Frei, keep it zo."

- Hell Ruin Hoaxard -
From his autobiography Mein KSW

th

"Therefore, although we have no such stature as the Great Philosophies, I charge you with this - look to source writings, not to interpretations. Look to the original work, not offshoots. If I have fought for a quarter of a century, most of it alone, to keep this work from serving to uphold the enslavers of Man, to keep it free from some destructive "pitch" or slant, then you certainly can carry that motif a little further. I'll not always be here on guard. The stars twinkle in the Milky Way and the wind sighs for songs across the empty fields of a planet a Galaxy away. You won't always be here. But before you go, whisper this to your sons and their sons - 'The work was free. Keep it so'.”

Jump

Operating teatime
:lol:

'' I have high hopes of smashing my name into history so violently
that it will take a legendary form even if all books are destroyed.'' lrh

When he said 'smashing my name', now I realise he meant smashed on pinks, greys and vistaril.

:duh:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Thanks! I had read Dan Koon's writeup when he first wrote it and walked away scratching my head, thinking it was all just some half-baked theory without any real research, pilot or EP.

I just read it again and have an even more profound disrespect for what Scientologists so sacredly refer to as "science", "tech" and "Standard Tech".

In summary, here is a recap of the madness that is SuperPower:

1. It was entirely theoretical just like DMSMH was supposed to produce a "Clear".

2. Hubbard never finished the SuperPower Rundown.

3. Sea Org members were tasked with finding ways and techniques to implement Hubbard's theories, pouring over decades of arcane unrelated tech references and making up with their own "processes".

4. The SuperPower concept arose out of the fact that Sea Org members were so frequently "effect", "casey", ineffective, out-of-present-time, unproductive and not able. This was contrary to the entire mythology of Sea Org members and the theoretical states of "Clear" and "Operating Thetan" that they should have evidenced if any of the previous "tech" had actually worked.

5. More specifically, "SuperPower" was one of the first remedies hypothecated to repair the massive screw up when vast numbers of staff were ordered off post for "List One Sec Checks", RPF and other evil purpose handling. The new "why" of "evil purposes" (Rockslams, et al) had not worked and the generality was blindly applied to such extent that entire divisions or orgs were decimated by reason of staff being "busted" to "handle their out ethics and case" that supposedly were the reason they were "impeding" (i.e. sabotaging) the expansion of Scientology. In other words, evil people were preventing more money from being paid to Hubbard.

6. There were never any fancy "perceptic" machines or machines of ANY kind that Hubbard conceived of, created or tested. That was, as above, all the "bright idea" of Sea Org members who, themselves, were failed cases.

7. There never was any need for a special building to deliver SuperPower. It was not part of the rundown and was dreamed up by the same flubbing Sea Org members that the SuperPower Rundown was supposed to handle. And, none of the people researching and inventing the SuperPower R/D had received SuperPower.

8. The "pilot" that was run on SuperPower was incomplete and all that actually happened was a few Sea Org members were run on a few of the processes and they wrote Success Stories.

9. The SuperPower R/D was only intended to help staff members to produce more on their post because they were incompetent. The theory was that if all staff were no longer incompetent, they could easily Clear the planet--something all the previous Clears, OTs and Hubbard himself were unable to do.

10. The SuperPower "abilities" were repetitions of previous stated EPs that the recipients should have already possessed, had the stated EPs of Clear and/or OT actually been true. Example: Attaining "No longer having attention on the past" should have long since occurred with Dianetics, Grades and Clearing.

11. The three (3) most prominent SuperPower completions did not evidence ANY of the attributes of SuperPower. Those would, of course, be:

MATT FESHBACK: Paid one million dollars to receive SuperPower. Business ruined and dead.

JOE FESHBACK: Paid one million dollars to receive SuperPower. Multiple businesses ruined, personally declared bankruptcy.

L. RON HUBBARD: Perpetrator of massive international frauds, tax evader, criminal mastermind behind innumerable felonies under the guise and protection of the Fair Game "religious" doctrine. His life concluded with years in hiding from authorities and dodging process servers--in addition to being overwhelmed by debilitaing physical and psychological infirmities.

CONCLUSION: Scientologists absolutely love SuperPower. They are indescribably euphoric over its release. They don't know what it is. They never received it. The people who did receive it blew, came to ruin and/or died. But Scientologists have total certainty that it works. That's how Scientology itself "works"--the wins come first, in advance of doing the process. The rest of Scientology is repairing what you did to prevent the tech from working.

Thank you for summarizing it! Yes, this is what it is. One error, however. Joe Feshbach is the one who died. Not Matt. ( Note, I erred. It was Kurt who turned in his daughter. Not Matt.

Joe died of the scientologist tendency to avoid appropriate medical care, along with the humanoid tendency to indulge in a diet that contributed to his diabetes, gout and high blood pressure. Some Super Powerz, heh?

1-3c78dae75a.jpg

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Thank you for summarizing it! Yes, this is what it is. One error, however. Joe Feshbach is the one who died. Not Matt, who is running Narconon Spring Hill aka Suncoast Rehab in FL and had his scientologist daughter arrested for credit card fraud after she relapsed on drugs and used his credit cards. She's labeled SP now. Some Super Powerz, heh?

Joe died of the scientologist tendency to avoid appropriate medical care, along with the humanoid tendency to indulge in a diet that contributed to his diabetes, gout and high blood pressure. Some Super Powerz, heh?

Thanks for the correction.

It always amazed me that SuperPowerful OTs like the Feshbacks cannot even exert a modicum of positive influence on their own families. Yet they are "Clearing The Planet".

Hubbard attempted to "Clear the Planet" too, but was not even able to be "cause" over the guinea pigs in his immediate vicinity. His wife, Mary Sue, went to prison. His son, Quentin, committed suicide. His son Ron Jr ("Nibs) revealed that his father was a "fraud", blew and was declared SP--with Hubbard additionally making sure to destroy his remaining life with Fair Game. His daughter, Alexis, was abandoned and brutally disinherited.

Yet, OTs have an answer for all the ruined lives all surrounding them. The worse people under their influence fare, the more super-powerful they become! Thus "Clearing the Planet" becomes "Salvaging this Sector".

Scientology: Where the mental illness known as megalomania is applauded and awarded a certificate called OT.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Excerpt from the declaration filed by Matt Feshbach in the United States Bankruptcy Court on 12/11/11:

5. Further, because of our IRS obligations, my wife and I have been unable to save for retirement, and we have no retirement accounts. In fact, our retirement accounts were liquidated to pay our income taxes.

6. We no longer own a home because we sold it to pay our tax obligation and paid all the equity to the IRS to pay our 2001 tax liability. In fact, over the years, we reduced our expenses to be able to meet our tax obligation.

23. Despite this unfair allocation, we continued to pay to the IRS our $120,000 obligation each quarter until January 2008, at which point we were simply overwhelmed with numerous unanticipated financial circumstances which left us unable to pay. First, the disastrous decline in the stock market in 2007 devalued all our assets, as it did all Americans. The decline in the stock market also crippled what remained at that time of my already much-declined investment business. There was likewise few employment opportunities for me in the hedge fund and investment management field, the only field I have worked since 1984.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
24. Second, in the middle of this financial turmoil, I became seriously ill with chronic pelvic pain syndrome. What that means is that I suffer from crippling pain in my pelvic regions – making it impossible for me to stand or sit for long periods of time, and requiring that I be laying down. This condition severely curtailed my ability to restart an investment business, interview for employment with an investment firm, or otherwise engage in meaningful business opportunities. This ailment also prevented me from working outside our home. Because of these unfortunate events, we were unable to pay our April 2008 installment obligation in a timely manner.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25. But in an effort to continue paying the IRS, we sold our home in June 2008 and used the net proceeds from the sale, $685,607, to pay our tax obligations. Further, we also tried to sell our furniture from the house in July 2008, but to no avail. We listed various pieces of furniture for approximately three to four months. When that generated little results, we placed the furniture with with antique dealers and furniture consignment stores to sell our remaining furniture. We applied the proceeds of each of these sales toward our tax obligations.

I'm not feeling schadenfreude here. I don't like to see anyone suffer physically when older, but I expected more from an OT8, Ls, and Super Power completion.

I'm only commenting because he's one of the only [living] full bridge completions at the moment. I don't know of another actually.

I had expected so much more from all this activity from I was promised back in the day. :bigcry:

C'est la vie.

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

It always amazed me that SuperPowerful OTs like the Feshbacks cannot even exert a modicum of positive influence on their own families. Yet they are "Clearing The Planet".

Hubbard attempted to "Clear the Planet" too, but was not even able to be "cause" over the guinea pigs in his immediate vicinity. His wife, Mary Sue, went to prison. His son, Quentin, committed suicide. His son Ron Jr ("Nibs) revealed that his father was a "fraud", blew and was declared SP--with Hubbard additionally making sure to destroy his remaining life with Fair Game. His daughter, Alexis, was abandoned and brutally disinherited.

Yet, OTs have an answer for all the ruined lives all surrounding them. The worse people under their influence fare, the more super-powerful they become! Thus "Clearing the Planet" becomes "Salvaging this Sector".

Scientology: Where the mental illness known as megalomania is applauded and awarded a certificate called OT.

I had to correct my correction! It was actually Kurt Feshbach who had his daughter arrested and charged, not Matt.

Kurt runs Narconon Spring hill aka Suncoast Rehab, Novus Detox and the fake referral company called Addiction Help Services - who only send to his programs to other Narconon programs when that fails.

Matt is now researching heart disease, hoping to prevent what supposedly happened to his brother ( who did not die of heart disease. Only possible cardiac arrhythmia due to high blood pressure.

Sorry for the mistake.

But here is something that supports how un Super Powered all 3 of them were:
FESHBACH v. S.E.C.No. C 95-4465 SI.
5 F.Supp.2d 788 (1998)
FESHBACH, et al., Plaintiffs,
v.
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION, Defendant.
United States District Court, N.D. California.
February 12, 1998.
Kendrick L. Moxon, Moxon & Bartilson, Glendale, CA, for Plaintiffs.
Kathleen Cody, Securities and Exchange Commission, Washington, DC, for Defendants.
ORDER DENYING PLAINTIFFS' MOTION FOR ATTORNEY'S FEES
ILLSTON, District Judge.
On February 6, 1998, the Court heard oral argument on plaintiffs' motion for attorney's fees. Having considered the arguments of counsel and the papers submitted, the Court concludes that plaintiffs did not substantially prevail in this litigation, and hereby DENIES plaintiffs' motion.
http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=7326378069686177806&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

They couldn't even get Moxon's legal fees paid by the opponent...

The above case refers to:
Feshbach v. SEC, 5 F. Supp. 2d 774 - Dist. Court, ND California 1997
http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=13509613655798964121&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr

HelluvaHoax!

. . .
Excerpt from the declaration filed by Matt Feshbach in the United States Bankruptcy Court on 12/11/11:
5. Further, because of our IRS obligations, my wife and I have been unable to save for retirement, and we have no retirement accounts. In fact, our retirement accounts were liquidated to pay our income taxes.

6. We no longer own a home because we sold it to pay our tax obligation and paid all the equity to the IRS to pay our 2001 tax liability. In fact, over the years, we reduced our expenses to be able to meet our tax obligation.

23. Despite this unfair allocation, we continued to pay to the IRS our $120,000 obligation each quarter until January 2008, at which point we were simply overwhelmed with numerous unanticipated financial circumstances which left us unable to pay. First, the disastrous decline in the stock market in 2007 devalued all our assets, as it did all Americans. The decline in the stock market also crippled what remained at that time of my already much-declined investment business. There was likewise few employment opportunities for me in the hedge fund and investment management field, the only field I have worked since 1984.

24. Second, in the middle of this financial turmoil, I became seriously ill with chronic pelvic pain syndrome. What that means is that I suffer from crippling pain in my pelvic regions – making it impossible for me to stand or sit for long periods of time, and requiring that I be laying down. This condition severely curtailed my ability to restart an investment business, interview for employment with an investment firm, or otherwise engage in meaningful business opportunities. This ailment also prevented me from working outside our home. Because of these unfortunate events, we were unable to pay our April 2008 installment obligation in a timely manner.

25. But in an effort to continue paying the IRS, we sold our home in June 2008 and used the net proceeds from the sale, $685,607, to pay our tax obligations. Further, we also tried to sell our furniture from the house in July 2008, but to no avail. We listed various pieces of furniture for approximately three to four months. When that generated little results, we placed the furniture with with antique dealers and furniture consignment stores to sell our remaining furniture. We applied the proceeds of each of these sales toward our tax obligations.

This, from Martin Ottman on WWP:

This declaration is not really a good advertisement for the beneficial effects of the Super Power Rundowns:

M. Feshbach in 2006 (from an article in the St. Petersburg Times):

"Matt Feshbach believes he has super powers. He senses danger faster than most people. He appreciates beauty more deeply than he used to. He says he outperforms his peers in the money management industry
He heightened his powers of perception in 1995 when he went to Los Angeles and became the first and so far only 'public' Scientologist to take a highly classified Scientology program called Super Power. [...]

"For Feshbach it's like nothing he has ever done in Scientology. 'I got it. I loved it,' he gushed.

"Feshbach, 52, and his two brothers became famous in investment circles during the 1980s as the kings of short selling stocks - essentially betting which stocks will tank. At one point, the California-based Feshbach Bros. managed $1-billion for clients.

"Feshbach now lives in Belleair, where his wife, Kathy, runs a Scientology mission. Because he donated millions to the Super Power building fund, he was invited to undergo the program.

"It's geared toward creating a 'more competent spiritual being,' he said. 'I'm not dependant on my physical body to perceive things.'

"He offered this anecdote: He had just finished his perceptics training and was at the Los Angeles airport, preparing to fly home to the Tampa Bay area. He stood at a crosswalk with perhaps 20 others, including a woman and her son, an antsy boy 6 or 7 years old. As the light turned green, the boy bolted into the street, ahead of his mother. Feshbach perceived a pickup bearing down on the boy, driven by a young woman.
He yelled and saved the boy's life by a quarter of an inch, he said.

"Coincidence? Feshbach doesn't think so. No one else saw the pickup, he says. He believes that, through the Super Power program, he elevated his perceptive abilities beyond those of the others at that crosswalk. His enhanced perceptions have played out numerous times since, he said. [...]"

And here he is in 2011:

"40. Our declining financial circumstances along with my declining health ultimately forced us into bankruptcy in early 2011."

What happened to his "elevated perceptive abilities" and "enhanced perceptions"?

HelluvaHoax!

. . .

This is why Scientology is entirely despicable.

matt-f-seminar.jpg

PHYSICALLY INFIRMRD
UNABLE TO GET A JOB
MILLIONS IN DEBT
LYING
BANKRUPT
BUT PROMOTED AS AN ILLUSTRIOUS IDEAL OT

Did I mention that this is why Scientology is entirely despicable?

Hey Matt! If you blow and cringe, I forgive and will promptly remove this post.

The dysfunction starts at the top. Miscavige's entire family tree has been declared suppressive and he's the one running this circus. Hubbard's situation wasn't any better.

HelluvaHoax!

The dysfunction starts at the top. Miscavige's entire family tree has been declared suppressive and he's the one running this circus. Hubbard's situation wasn't any better.

Hey! Just because Miscavige's mother-in-law was murdered, his father is a rapist who blew the sea org, his OT twin sister does street drugs and he degraded and imprisoned his own wife...doesn't mean that he isn't a theta being.

Hey! Just because Miscavige's mother-in-law was murdered, his father is a rapist who blew the sea org, his OT twin sister does street drugs and he degraded and imprisoned his own wife...doesn't mean that he isn't a theta being.
Yep, He definitely represents what a Scientology is all about.

For argument's sake let suppose that his theta thingy actually did exist as Hubbard outlined and coming in contact with SPs actually did mess up your theta thingy; is there a single person on the planet who has surrounded himself than more declared SPs than Miscavige? I can't think of anyone who has even come close other than Hubbard himself. So how do these 'big beings' reconcile the fact that the leaders of their cult are Suppressive Person Magnets.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
The “Scientology Singularity” is a theoretical moment in time when the intelligence and BS detection capability of the majority of Scios progresses to the point of an average Internet-savvy, well-educated human being living in the modern world. A mass awakening of sorts occurs . . . like slowly shaking off a morning-after hangover. Scios change radically and forever, never again being able to rekindle their former esprit de corps.
This is an interesting read. More opinions from a guest correspondent at Mike's blog that the “Scientology Singularity” is probably occurring right now.

Worth a quick look.

Excerpt:

"There is an ENORMOUS underground of SINOs (Scientologists in Name Only) and ex-Scientologists who just don’t care anymore. They don’t care to protest, post, or criticize or they don’t go on course, get auditing, or donate to the causes. They’ve left Scientology behind, gone on with their lives and for the most part don’t give it any air-time."

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/how-many-scientologists/

Last edited:

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Looking back at the way that one breakthrough was discarded
in favor of another within the CofS research line, I feel
that I had better emphasize that I think that all the work
is cumulative rather than one thing replacing another.

We have a huge subject to investigate. The puzzle is actually
larger than the physical universe because the physical universe
is only one of the pieces within the larger whole.

Think about how much is known in physics, chemistry, electronics,
computer science, and so forth, and then realize that the
sum total of those is a subset of what we are considering
when we talk about ultimate OT and the creation of universes.

You will not make it as an idiot. You will not make it by
a non-confront of details. You will not make it by being
too lazy to crack open a book. And you will not make it
by expecting somebody else to wave a magic wand over your
head.

But you will make it by the determination to understand and
use everything that you can lay your hands on and by having
the confidence that no matter what your current awareness
and abilities, you can grow to encompass anything and everything
that has ever been conceived of. There is no limit, for as
you grow, you increase your potential for growth.

To be a superman, you must make yourself into a superman,
but that is within your potential if only you will take on
the challenge and dedicate yourself to the task.

I think that sometimes people flinch at the shear quantity
of material and the number of different factors which are
part of the picture. That is an unfortunate side effect
of trying to put all these things into context, because
the picture is big and complex.

But as you confront each factor, it loses its ability to
aberrate you, and once it is done, then it is done. Although
these things often show up again at higher levels (more
grades after confronting the heavy force of implants etc.),
you will find that things are easy the second time once you
have gone through the work of that first difficult effort to
face up to the material.