What's new

Scientology Ethics Deconstructed

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Query: At what point in time did you first think that Marty Rathbun would recommend an article by Jeff Hawkins about Scientology ethics on Tony Ortega's blog?

The following also provides a nicely organized list.

Marty: Scientology Ethics Deconstructed
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2014/01/18/scientology-ethics-deconstructed/

For those who don’t frequent Tony Ortega’s Underground Bunker, there is an excellent series running on the scientology ethics system. It is a series of interviews with Jefferson Hawkins. Jeff deconstructs the system and exposes it as more of a means of control than an attempt to upgrade personal and organizational integrity. I suggest you read the interview segments in order as Jeff analyzes the Introduction to Scientology Ethics book from beginning to end.

1. Opening interview.

2. The Optimum Solution.

3. Honesty.

4. Statistics.

5. Conditions.

6. Suppressive Persons.

7. PTSness.

8. Knowledge Reports – institutionalized snitching.

9. High crimes and misdemeanors – the justice code.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Flag - the Mecca of Technical Perfection - has a different set of ethics and before any of you lurkers go there - you better get the "Flag Ethics" materials because they will chew you up and spit you out and when you leave Flag - your head will be spinning.

If you ask Flag for the policies they are using in their shenanigan's - you will be discarded without sorrow.....

If you have experienced extortion at the Mecca of Techinical Perfection by an MAA - you will be told it is an isolated incident and that staff member has been crammed....but talk to people who have gone to Flag - it has been going on for many, many years and decades. It is the SOP of Flag....FLEECE everyone and use ethics to push their buttons hard!! Take every dime they have - break them~!

Anyone thinking of going to Flag - be prepared for the MAA to be one of the most successful registrar's on the planet.

MAA's at Flag go through your ethics folders and will force you to pay for "overts" you may have committed 10 - 20 years ago and have already handled....they will pick open your scabs and pour on the guilt trip and then conveniently fleece you of every dime!!

MAA's look for your HE&R - so if you are new to Scientology and think they are using the tech so you just keep your TR's in and show no HE&R - they will fleece you dry! That is what they use as an indicator - are you upset? If not - they will go for the juggler.

MAA - the new Registrar in Scientology - the ones who get fruit plates for fleecing and extorting the most money out of you!!:yes: Check out the "fruit plate wars" story at Flag and the EO's - just google it.... it will make you sick to your stomach!!

"I AM NOT AUDITING YOU" is the only thing being said in sessions at FLAG....and they are not - they are looking for your crimes so they can pound them in and render you weak and not confident of who you are ....all in the name of $$$ and free slave labor.

Just stop contributing to the motion - you don't have to say one word...simply STOP!

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hubbard's writings on Ethics - and here I refer only to the basic concepts and the scale of conditions and their formulas - contain within them a very valuable aid to improvement IF applied to that end. On the other hand if they are applied to the ends that we have all experienced in the CofS then it is all every bit as bad as Veda says.

The potential for good is there. Whether it gets to see the light of day or not depends entirely on the intent of the person applying it.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
It's all about the frikken MONEY. As far as I've seen 100% of any Hubbard's proclaimed 'ethics' in scilontology is old-stolen stuff rarely applied in their cloistered fish-bowl/hamster-wheel.

AnonKat

Crusader
It's all about the frikken MONEY. As far as I've seen 100% of any Hubbard's proclaimed 'ethics' in scilontology is old-stolen stuff rarely applied in their cloistered fish-bowl/hamster-wheel.

[video=youtube;OxExUqdGa0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxExUqdGa0Y[/video]

Anonycat

Crusader

Sell, sell, sell! Hey, after a month, her headache should be gone anyway. Edit: A few weeks ago, an old friend/co-worker got in touch, and we were going to get together soon and catch up. After a week, I called him, having not heard from him. He said he'd just gone to the doctor about a persistent headache, and it was discovered just then, that he had blood in his skull, and it was unknown where in his brain the blood was leaking. He would have died within days, most likely, and certainly within a week. I told him that I would tell others on his behalf - GO TO THE DOCTOR!

savetheplanetfromspspt8.jpg

Last edited: