What's new

Scientology facing documentary expose by Texan Bert Leahy

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
http://www.examiner.com/article/scientology-facing-documentary-expose-by-texan-bert-leahy

June 19, 2013

Scientology facing documentary expose by Texan Bert Leahy

Part One of ‘Mega Series’ –

Breaking news from Texas this evening from Bert Leahy, the videographer that was hired by Scientology to ‘Squirrel Bust’ Marty Rathbun, was indeed an eye-opening 35 minute interview.

Now he will be filming a multi-State, multi-city documentary across the United States, exposing the horrors of Scientology.

Bert feels he was duped and misled by both Scientology and then Marty Rathbun -- viewing Rathbun as the ‘MASTER of DISASTER” in his words this evening. For quite some time, Bert was disgusted and angry after being lied to and used by Scientology, but he also has negative thoughts about Rathbun.

I asked Bert how he feels today about what he went though.

“I can’t even explain the feelings and emotions I went through -- I know my destiny is to expose these people,” stated Bert when referring to families who were devastated by Scientology’s Narconon drug rehab.

Bert said he’s not letting the past pull him down.

“Before, I was just … hey it would be like umm, a science fiction writer getting caught up in an alien space ship, and not writing about it when he got back to earth. I’m a videographer … that’s what I do, and then this story falls in my lap. Do you think I’m just going to tell my story and go away? It’s an addictively interesting and intriguing Scientology thing, and to get dragged into it in a matter of 2 weeks is mind blowing,” Bert lamented.

“It's hard to believe it's been almost 2 years since I blew the whistle on these thugs, and we’re going to give them hell. I will have ‘GoPro’ cameras mounted on the vehicle," said Bert, and apparently Colin Henderson will use his talents to ‘wrap’ the car with impressive bright entheta signs to attract public attention to the truth about the evils of a cult in rapid decline.

MORE HERE:
http://www.examiner.com/article/scientology-facing-documentary-expose-by-texan-bert-leahy

Last edited:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Ah the Squibs! They're the lulz that keep on giving. The slow [WIKI][/WIKI]motion hollow point footbullet that keep breaking apart and inflicting progressively more damage. And moar caek.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Ah, it just dawned on me who Bert was (DOH! :duh: ), good on him, another Anon ally is nothing but a fine thing!
That he figured out Ratbunny's duplicitous moon-battiness is, I feel, another degree of wonderful separation.

Oh, and happy Statsurday OSA and Poodle-boy! Hope its all crashing into the toilet as usual! :dance:

TheFury

Hey David Love; long-time lurker here. I've been reading your reports for a few months now and I wanted to say congratulations on all your success in exposing these criminals.

It's amazing how much damage a lowly "Wog" can do :thumbsup:

A few years back people were afraid of the cult, now everybody that comes inn contact with the cult wants to expose them.

Seriously, the cult's future so far beyonded fucked, it couldn't catch a bus back to fucked.

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
2iux6ix.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/article/examiner-writer-joins-documentary-tour-exposing-scientology-1

Examiner writer, David Love, accepted an invitation to join a 27 city tour in the United States this August, 2013, with Bert Leahy, Paul Salerno, and Colin Henderson.

Videographer, Bert Leahy and businessman, Colin Henderson, have been fine tuning the details for quite some time now, and the purpose of the tour is to film a Scientology expose documentary. Leahy hopes to interview ex-Scientologists in each city, and even church members brave enough to talk on camera. The general public will also be welcome to express their views.

Today, Colin Henderson confirmed the complex, colorful graphics that will ‘wrap’ the vehicle is almost complete and photos will be published soon. The goal is attract public and media attention to the abuses inside Scientology and their drug rehabs, Narconon.

MORE HERE:
http://www.examiner.com/article/examiner-writer-joins-documentary-tour-exposing-scientology-1

Gadfly

Crusader
Hey David Love; long-time lurker here. I've been reading your reports for a few months now and I wanted to say congratulations on all your success in exposing these criminals.

It's amazing how much damage a lowly "Wog" can do :thumbsup:

Isn't it amazing that a lowly degraded DB wog can create such immense effects against these super powerful OT ethical beings? :omg:

I wonder how the overly-indoctrinated Scientologist makes sense of THAT? :eyeroll:

Gadfly

Crusader
Ah the Squibs! They're the lulz that keep on giving. The slow [WIKI][/WIKI]motion hollow point footbullet that keep breaking apart and inflicting progressively more damage. And moar caek.

:hysterical:

"hollow-point foot bullet" . . . . . . . TOO funny! :thumbsup:

Next, they will be blowing off the entire foot with a bazooka!

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
Isn't it amazing that a lowly degraded DB wog can create such immense effects against these super powerful OT ethical beings? :omg:

I wonder how the overly -indoctrinated Scientologist makes sense of THAT? :eyeroll:

Another fine example of application of the Science of Survival.