What's new

Scientology Flag Land Base Graduation "Briefing Sheet"

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology Flag Land Base Graduation "Briefing Sheet."

Mike Rinder: Flag Graduation “Briefing Sheet”
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/flag-graduation-briefing-sheet/

As always, please go to Mike's blog for his analysis and the analysis of his commentators.

flaggrad.jpg

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
That pretty much spells out the purpose of graduation. They even tell you what font to use.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Unbelievable! So much for the person genuinely expressing how they feel. And now "COB" comes first. What a self-important prick.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Oh dear God... I hope that the '[email protected]' is not Dylan Purcell. Another critic & I talked to Dylan several years ago when he was working in an Italian Restaurant across the street from the Celeb Center.. he said that some church members were trying to pressure him into joining the SO at the time, but he had zero interest.

Dylan is the son of Scilon celebrifart, Lee Purcell: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002517

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is a perfect opportunity for a contest.

Helluva Hoax - can you start? If you were going to write a speech to send to Flag - what would you say? Please - speak in fluent Scientologese

:wink2:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Helluva Hoax - can you start? If you were going to write a speech to send to Flag - what would you say? Please - speak in fluent Scientologese

:hysterical:

ScreenShot2014-12-02at74635PM_zpsfd15b158.png

SUCCESS STORY

I just completed the Hubbard Leadership Course.
It's amazing. Ron teaches us how to be leaders and not
just follow what people tell us to do, like we are stupid and weak.
It wasn't just great, this particular course changed my life and handled my ruin.
The end result I intend is that you say to yourself, "That's my problem too! I need to do that course!"
Thank you to COB, RTC and Ron.
ML,
Billy Blowdown

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
Just a few festive thoughts:

b) Do not use any LRH quotes in your speech. That's not your hat as a public speaker.

Reason: You may accidentally pick an LRH quote that contradicts command intention as it is today. LRH said so much shit that one may find support for or against any position using direct quotes from LRH.

c) The main purpose of your speech is to share your wins. Keep the "thank you's" to a minimum. You cannot use any NAMES of staff. Definitely end your speech by thanking COB, RTC and LRH.

Reason: If you use the name of a staff member, she or he may blow soon after your speech and turn into a critic such as have Tory Christman, Arnie Lerma, Jesse Prince, Jason Beghe, Jon Atack,... (the list goes on and on and on), etc.

d) In terms of speech length, the approved setting is 14 point, Tahoma font with the margins set at 1". ...

Reason: Make it super easy for us to read and mark up with strike-outs, etc.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
UN-BE-LIEV-ABLE!!! :eyeroll:

I'm sorry...But, any of them poor Slobovichithes that are still there under "The Spell" that can read this Crock of S***t without going HF'nS! :melodramatic: WTF?! :confused2: have truly been "Assimilated".

Face:)

Last edited:

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious
Just a few festive thoughts:

b) Do not use any LRH quotes in your speech. That's not your hat as a public speaker.

Reason: You may accidentally pick an LRH quote that contradicts command intention as it is today. LRH said so much shit that one may find support for or against any position using direct quotes from LRH.

Exactly! Please let the professional shill handlers steer the shill's successfully through that mud.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I have learned that it is only possible to achieve total freedom by ceding total control over everything I do to some nameless bureaucrat. All thanks to Xenu, DM and Louis Farrakhan

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
So you cannot thank any staff by name, but MUST thank COB. OK.

Yeah, and the reason for that is..... any staff could go at any time (declared or blown or both) and we wouldn't want them to be thanked at graduation, gawd forbid!

Anybody still left in and toeing the line with this shit will need some serious exit therapy.

Unbelievable!

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I feel sorry for all those still stuck in the cult mindset. They don't know how much fun they're missing here on ESMB.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

OK, here's my stab at it...

SUCCESS STORY

I just completed OT VIII and am so blown away I doubt I can adequately describe it given the limitations that exist with language on this planet!!!

Ron was really an INCREDIBLE GENIUS, wasn't he??!!!

It's changed my life in so many ways I couldn't begin to even start to describe all it's done for me.

I used to walk by mirrors believing that the meat body in the reflection was ME. Now I realize how wrong I was and am looking forward to finding out who the :censored: I really am!!

I used to drive around sometimes for five minutes or more searching out parking places and now I just put out the intention and bingo!, I find an empty spot in no time at all.

Also, on this level I came to REALLY understand Ron's writings on "Seriousness".

I used to get really serious about losing MEST. You know, stupid stuff such as maxing out all my credit cards, spending all my children's college funds, my retirement fund, sucking the equity out of my home, and selling off my car. But now I can insouciantly roar with laughter over all of it; It's just MEST after all ! :roflmao:

I want to thank all the staff all along the way that made my journey possible; I would never have made it for not them. My reactive mind tried
repeatedly to interfere with my going up the Bridge and the Reg'es would go beyond the call of duty, staying up ALL night long if necessary, until I gave them the money I didn't even think I had. Just because they CARE so very much.

I especially wish to thank COB and the RTC, and of course LRH who made this all possible!