What's new

Scientology Flag seminar by OSA on how to handle black propaganda

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology Flag seminar by OSA on how to handle black propaganda.

Jeesh, I wonder why OSA is offering this seminar at this time?

Mike Rinder: Running Scared
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/handle-black-propaganda/

LEAKED E-MAIL:
Here is the latest (hushmail) message to the Flag OT Committee from Jessica Selva “Flag Service Organization” (don’t know what her post is).

HOW TO HANDLE BLACK PROPAGANDA

23 March 2014

On Sunday, we will be hosting this important seminar.

It will be held in the Fort Harrison Ballroom on the 10th Floor.

A thorough drilling will take place at 1:30 to 3:30 PM, led by persons from the Office of Special Affairs

Excerpt from Mike's analysis:
There is only one message this sends.

We are being bombarded with “entheta” and are trying desperately to “handle.”

No doubt the first step of this “seminar” by unknown “Office of Special Affairs” people will be to explain the “crimes” of Sara and Shel Goldberg and Mary Kahn (probably with a sidebar about me). They are “part of a squirrel group” and “circulated rumors about senior Scientologists” and “support Anonymous who made death threats against church members” and “Marty Rathbun who is an agent of the German Government.”

Last edited:

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
They are plugging holes with their pinky fingers in a dam that is bursting. Almost every day now they are leaking more and more members. Black PR indeed. The call-in personnel, regges and chaplain posts must be under more strain than ever to justify what is going on and trying desperately to explain why the Church's are so empty. Pretty soon they won't even be able to hear each other over the sound of the cognitive dissonance.

You stay classy, OSA. Your days are numbered.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
From the ESMB Spys and Dirty Tricksters? thread:

This afternoon (Sunday, March 23) down in Clearwater at Flag there was a seminar held for members of the Flag OT Committee led by OSA (yes, that OSA) at which OSA offered OTs training in how to handle Black Propaganda.

Details can be found at http://www.mikerindersblog.org/handle-black-propaganda/

Given the recent Tampa Bay Times stories about the Church's destruction of the Goldberg and Kahn families and Miscavige's current desire to "make a little nice" with the City of Clearwater, public OTs are being drilled in how to respond to "entheta."

However, the Church of Scientology is nothing if not inconsistent. Surely, the treatment of Scientologists who have wandered from the straight and narrow would depend on their value to OSA and their contributions to Miscavige's goals.

If someone were a source of even occasionally helpful intelligence, that person (especially one who thought he was just naturally an exceptionally valuable and insouciant being who never let anyone control him) would be particularly easy to control. Doing so would require nothing more than telling him how exceptionally valuable and insouciant he was. Someone like that would be a natural-born stooge.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Great Video. Happy social SEA orgre group. Maybe a telescope for the cam to rise straight up and vertical above the umbrellas?

I have to wonder how Lawrence Wrights 'PRISON OF BELIEF' would communicate? Or 'What COB says about 'prison of belief' with a pictures of Debbie Cook dressed in her Captain uniform next to her in the witness stand in Texas? Known SO members might be more confrontable LOL

Leland

Crusader
Great Video. Happy social SEA orgre group. Maybe a telescope for the cam to rise straight up and vertical above the umbrellas?

I have to wonder how Lawrence Wrights 'PRISON OF BELIEF' would communicate? Or 'What COB says about 'prison of belief' with a pictures of Debbie Cook dressed in her Captain uniform next to her in the witness stand in Texas? Known SO members might be more confrontable LOL

Great protest video, thanks. I'll have to beware those boom boxes next time I go. And a LoL to the "umbrella tech."

cuitlahuac

Patron with Honors
Scientology Flag seminar by OSA on how to handle black propaganda.

Jeesh, I wonder why OSA is offering this seminar at this time?

Mike Rinder: Running Scared
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/handle-black-propaganda/

LEAKED E-MAIL:

Excerpt from Mike's analysis:

No mention by Marty or OSA/IRS that the best way to handle black propaganda on their church is to kick out the IRS from their TOP management. IRS is the boss of COB (Miscavige).

howirscontrols4.gif

https://web.archive.org/web/20050404113647/http://sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/contents/howirsruns.html

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
They are plugging holes with their pinky fingers in a dam that is bursting. Almost every day now they are leaking more and more members. Black PR indeed. The call-in personnel, regges and chaplain posts must be under more strain than ever to justify what is going on and trying desperately to explain why the Church's are so empty. Pretty soon they won't even be able to hear each other over the sound of the cognitive dissonance.

You stay classy, OSA. Your days are numbered.

Yes, so true Chris! It does not look very spiritual or theta now does it? :no:

It makes me sad to think that behind that gorgeous facade of a building and pretty palm trees along with the park that our donations bought (but you can't go in there) - people are trapped, being forced to do slave labor, barely enough money to buy necessities, kept up late at night working for nothing.

The dark haired guy (30 year old) in the video with the SEA ORG looks so lost to me.

I think the guy in the green t-shirt (FLAG DOWN 2014 on back) - put a little dent in his bubble! Asking why he can't talk and have a dialogue, why are they not allowing anyone to talk to the Sea Org members so they can look for themselves was powerful!

I certainly would be in doubt if someone brought that to my attention. How come the PTS/SP tech doesn't work for them? They are not confronting and shattering suppression at all. In fact - it keeps rearing its ugly head in the newpapers, news stations, Anon protests, people not coming in!!

I am sure they tell the Sea Orger's that these people are blurting out the confidential materials of OTIII and they could get sick or die from hearing it.

But - don't they wonder why the guys with umbrella's don't get sick?

Good job guys and thank you for doing what you do!!

Last edited: