What's new

Scientology fraud and deception

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
This thread is to list what you found fraudulent and deceptive regarding Scientology.

Scientologists try to enlist raw meat either into Dianetics "through the mind" or Scientology "science of knowing how to know".

If one enters through Dianetics - it promises you will "GET RID OF YOUR REACTIVE MIND". It is stated on the Scientology website - in the book Dianetics and if you interview clueless staff who have not gone "CLEAR" - they will tell you each auditing session - you are getting rid of your reactive mind.

There is no science that Hubbard proves with past lives and if anyone disagrees - please prove it.

It is totally subjective and the auditor is trained to agree with the PC. This adds to the deception.

The meter is used to trick the PC into thinking something is there when no one has proved the E-meter is anything but a cheap device used to trick and deceive. When you pay $4,000 for an E-meter and have to pay $200 every two years to have it "certified" - this makes it very valuable!! This is fraud and deception.

Hubbard says - make something a mystery and secret, exclusive and hard to obtain and people will pay a lot of money!! He gives examples of medicine and law - using terms no one understands. Then he changes language so that it has specific meaning only privy to Scientologists who study it. No one on the outside can even understand what Scientology is due to the "loaded lingo" so this creates a mystery and is bait for the trap!

Then he states "you can't mix money with religion" so this convinces the staff they will not be paid and are volunteers...while charging exorbitant prices that bankrupt the members while, the Organization, does not have to account to anyone due to the "religious cloak". Using the Hubbard Chart of Human Evaluation in Science of Survival - Hubbard puts "trust" on the tone scale at 4.0 - and this is bait to trust this organization - deception!!

Ask a Scientologist why the Church is not transparent - you will get some pretty crazy answers as to why this is okay. Most non-profits disclose their money reserves and what they spend it on including salaries of staff. NOT Scientology - they have hundreds of sub-corporations where they confuse and scatter the funds.

Well, that is Scientology - mysterious, exclusive, secret and hard to obtain...hence the Bridge with all of its Scientological obstacles! Charging outrageous fees - getting people to put huge chunks of money on account - calling them "donations" and after the money is secured in the Scientology bank - give them a contract to sign but call it an Application for Enrollment - which deems all "donations" to be now owned by the Organization and only the Organization can decide if they will ever give it back....deception!

You may get some relief by talking and having someone listening - but at some point when you run out of incidents - you will make them up so are actually "making up your reactive mind" - mocking it up. Hence - you will make up past life stuff. This is very expensive and time consuming! Very deceptive indeed!

The Clear Cognition is "I am mocking my reactive mind up but can control it".

This is fraud and deception! You don't have a "reactive bank" that you will get rid of.

Prove it please!

A "dyed in the wool" Scientologist using KSW per Command Intention's constant changing of the rules is the "reactive mind"! It is created by the tech slowly over time. It is evil and hateful and bat shit crazy!!

A con game that bilks people out of their money and time and destroys families in the name of "clearing".

Last edited:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
and if you originate to them that you don't want to mock up a reactive mind to run, you will be sent to ethics for handling your overts that are making you "blind". you are not allowed to be clear until you have paid the appropriate amount of money, and by that point you really do start feeling like you have a case that needs handling. it is a perfect set up.
scientologys tag line should be "THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU."

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
and if you originate to them that you don't want to mock up a reactive mind to run, you will be sent to ethics for handling your overts that are making you "blind". you are not allowed to be clear until you have paid the appropriate amount of money, and by that point you really do start feeling like you have a case that needs handling. it is a perfect set up.
scientologys tag line should be "THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU."

Spot on IPT - spot fricken on~! And Scientology is right when they say "Something Can Be Done About It" and here are your choices:

1. Bankruptcy
2. Foreclosure
3. Mental Illness created by the TECH and the suppression from Scientology
4. Shattered families
5. Divorce
6. Suicide
7. Death

Now, tell me more about your ruin....and let me know which of the 7 options above would you like to "have"? :omg:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Pretty good list!

I believe there is also an issue that is often underlooked:

Severe illness (many died of cancer)

Known to be induced or trigger with excess of negative stress\pressure (cause adrenal exhaustion and immunity collapse) -lack of good food - lack of exercice and of relaxing moments - lack of joyfull moments in like. Loneliness - no social network to help at the beginning of health issue - lack of medical care and money to by med.

Sidney18511

Patron with Honors
BRAVO Idle Morgue!! You hit that fraudulent deceptive nail right on its pointy head.

Your post is the perfect description of everything anyone would ever need to know about the criminal organization also known as Scientology.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Pretty good list!

I believe there is also an issue that is often underlooked:

Severe illness (many died of cancer)

Known to be induced or trigger with excess of negative stress\pressure (cause adrenal exhaustion and immunity collapse) -lack of good food - lack of exercice and of relaxing moments - lack of joyfull moments in like. Loneliness - no social network to help at the beginning of health issue - lack of medical care and money to by med.
Plus, the implanted suggestion that if you run OTlll wrong you will get cancer. I think this may be why I lost several otherwise healthy friends to OTlll. They must have been in a state of quiet desperation when they saw the materials and they didn't make sense.
It is very sad.
Especially my wonderful twin and good girlfriend Wendy, who had two beautiful children three and five. Her husband gave her OTlll for christmas. She was dead within the year.

She just disappeared, but I made it into some private county records in order to track her down and found her death certificate. When I confronted her husband about this he said he was not allowed to discuss it. I hope they paid him off, but somehow I doubt it.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Plus, the implanted suggestion that if you run OTlll wrong you will get cancer. I think this may be why I lost several otherwise healthy friends to OTlll. They must have been in a state of quiet desperation when they saw the materials and they didn't make sense.
It is very sad.
Especially my wonderful twin and good girlfriend Wendy, who had two beautiful children three and five. Her husband gave her OTlll for christmas. She was dead within the year.

She just disappeared, but I made it into some private county records in order to track her down and found her death certificate. When I confronted her husband about this he said he was not allowed to discuss it. I hope they paid him off, but somehow I doubt it.

Wow - how sad. What a disgusting cult!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
It is very sad.

:bigcry:
My deepest condoleance to you and best thaughts for her children - they lost their mother :bigcry:

I never said here how many of my $cn friends had cancer - how many are dead - how many I don't know!
How many are struggling with serious health issues.
I only have bad news from inside.
It's so sad for so much live devastated, lost, ruined.

I always wish internet helps in saving the next generation form the mindfuck!