Scientology Fundraising: IAS Event -- November 29, 2013 - Clearwater, Florida

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
The IAS Gala -- Co$/scientology's annual fundraising event -- is scheduled for this evening in Clearwater, Florida.

Here's the link to The Underground Bunker - updates are likely to come throughout today: http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/29/ias/

Excerpt:

The annual International Association of Scientologists gala is normally held in a tent in England in October. But this year, the tent was shipped over to Florida in the summer, and it stands across the street from the Super Power Building. It will host events tonight and tomorrow as Scientology’s legal slush fund celebrates itself after another year of fundraising.
We’re looking forward to leaked photos of the event because we think we’ll finally get a chance to see the stage backdrop whose schematic we published here more than a month ago.

Will it take place in the tent or in the new 'super power' building? :confused2:
Might there be another helicopter?:prettyplease:

Which scio-celeb(s) will attend? :shrug:

JB

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
And what will the best-dressed whales be wearing?
:happydance:

If we're to divine that answer based upon what was worn at GAT2, then tonight's ensembles will call to mind 'hum-drummingness', 'staid-n-stoic' and 'that-day-long-past-when-fashion-ground-to-a-halt'.

Whales or not, I don't expect to see pix of any fashion-forward, trend-setting outfits.
Impossible the jaunty ascot or plumed chapeau for this crew, methinks.
(Likely because everyone is so focused on trying to appear 'normal'. :confused2:)

JB

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Bennitt and Rinder are towing a “Where’s Shelly?” banner over the Clearwater skies today.

I suspect this will cause the Malicious Dwarf to crawl deeper into his bottle of Macallan Scotch tonight.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wmczlw&s=5

Ya know, when I see the Mikes' flying squirrel stunts and Rinder and Black Rob's photo leaks, I sometimes start to think that there is a very deliberate plot underway to drive the cancerous gnome insane.

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
This was my favorite caper of the evening...
WhereShelly.jpg

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ya know, when I see the Mikes' flying squirrel stunts and Rinder and Black Rob's photo leaks, I sometimes start to think that there is a very deliberate plot underway to drive the cancerous gnome insane.

I see it as a very open continual exposure . He is already beyond insane. He needs to be behind bars, but citizens don't normally have barred prisons to
put him. Until the justice system ( and they are working on it) put him behind physical bars we do what we can to expose and impede his inhumanity.

I wonder if BBC is working on the sequel to the Shrinking world of LRonhubbard or whatever the title was, which will be something like the crumbling world of a dwarf who thinks he was a giant. Without a doubt that is what the public, who even know about him, are doing.

I have heard it is a reckoning.

One question I have is will he address in the IAS event, the financial Whales like Duggan and Jensen, Tom Cruise, John Travlota and others, in an orange jump suit embossed with his court ordered RESTRAINING ORDER?

I really don't get it how they think they won't themselves be hauled into court as complicit in contributing to the human rights abuses. I mean they are perilously close in my opinion. If the president of the USA (Nixon) can be impeached, Bernie Maddoc can serve prison time, do they really think they are untouchable? Being associated with Miscavige and Scientology is at least a blight on their public standing. I can envisioning it being much more.