What's new

Scientology gets final approval for building dedication

Anonycat

Crusader
CLEARWATER — The city gave final approval Wednesday for the Church of Scientology to dedicate its massive Flag Building this weekend, capping a three-month process that often sparked tension between Tampa Bay's third-largest city and one of its largest institutions.

The city special events permit outlines street and sidewalk closures, noise restrictions, police and fire involvement and other details for the weekend, which will be highlighted by Sunday's grand opening of the $145 million Flag Building downtown. The church has said it expects 10,000 members to attend.

Complete article: http://www.tampabay.com/news/localg...inal-approval-for-building-dedication/2152311

RogerB

Crusader
What is needed is a good, decent hurriCANE . . . then we can say God as spoken and vented His opinion . . . . umm, they do kowtow to the "7rh Dynamic," no? :grouch:

:roflmao::roflmao:

Lone Star

Crusader
It's interesting to me that a very active still-in who is an Oatee is not going this weekend. But he is going for the international event, whatever the fuck that is, during the weekend after Thanksgiving. And he has give a ton of money to the Super Power project over the years. Makes no sense. :duh:

They'll get 10,000 there this weekend my ass. If they do then several thousand won't be true Scientologists. They'll be phony stand-ins. Mark my words.

Noted. :wink2:

Anonycat

Crusader
It's interesting to me that a very active still-in who is an Oatee is not going this weekend. But he is going for the international event, whatever the fuck that is, during the weekend after Thanksgiving. And he has give a ton of money to the Super Power project over the years. Makes no sense. :duh:

They'll get 10,000 there this weekend my ass. If they do then several thousand won't be true Scientologists. They'll be phony stand-ins. Mark my words.

Noted. :wink2:

Aren't there about ~3,000 scilons in Florida? I was thinking with 3,500 scilons willing to show up (globally) and some paid extras, you'd have a full-house crowd. The tent can only accommodate that many, anyway.

Jump

Operating teatime
After that they just need a few elephants and some clowns .. Oh I mean whales and umm yeah clowns, they have those , and they can continue the circus!

:thumbsup: