What's new

Scientology has Declared Lois Reisdorf and her husband Suppressive Persons

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
The Church of Scientology has Declared Lois Reisdorf and her husband Suppressive Persons. Her youngest son is Scientology Disconnected.

As indicated by the title, the following article addresses much more than Scientology Suppressive Person Doctrine and Disconnection, and should be read in full. I will excerpt only some material concerning the Scientology Suppressive Person and Disconnection Orders.
Mike Rinder: Fleecing The Sheeple:omg:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/fleecing-the-sheeple/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

This article is written by Lois (Jory) Reisdorf. She was one of the original Commodore’s Messengers aboard the Apollo, and I have known her and her husband Gary since being shipmates together back in the 70’s. They left the Sea Org in the 80’s, raised 3 boys and were off anyone’s radar screen. Scientology managed, as it so often does, to poke the sleeping lioness and steal one of her cubs. More on that story will be forthcoming, along with some fascinating insights into the early days of the Sea Org and L. Ron Hubbard and on up through the rise of David Miscavige. For now, this will serve as an introduction to Lowie (as she has always been affectionately known), who with her South African heritage (and still the slightest of accents), red hair and fierce protectiveness has always evoked images of a lioness in my mind.

FLEECING THE SHEEPLE

This is a story of how the Church fleeces it’s sheeple into donating towards buildings. There are many stories I have to tell about my life and what has happened to us and they will come out slowly, but due to the recent post of the Valley OTC Minutes, I just had to get this story out as it is so apropos.

To make a long story very short, I am a 2nd generation ex-Scientologist and hence 2 of my sons became 3rd generation Scion’s. However this happened to them later in life — in their 20’s — as I did not bring them up as Scion’s, it happened due to certain circumstances and these stories will come out. Our eldest son never got involved.

Our youngest son has disconnected from all of us in the family and we have not heard from him in almost 2 years. At this point he is a lost cause. However our middle son was also involved and luckily for us we managed to get him out and that is also another story in and of itself, which will come out later, however I want to recount the fleecing he experienced:

My husband and I were finally declared in January of this year and luckily our middle son was realizing what he was involved with and basically told the ethics officer to F….off when they wanted him to disconnect from us. He was staff at our local org. He worked madly at the org and also endured over 800 hours of the new SRD (Survival Rundown), so he was basically there all day and evenings. He lived at home and we supported him and made sure we did not discourage him from being at the org, as we did not want to lose him……from 2012 onwards it has been an anxious time for us.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

CommunicatorIC

The Lois Reisdorf Scientology Story: Part 1

The Lois Reisdorf Scientology Story: Part 1

Mike Rinder: The Lois Reisdorf Story: Part 1

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-lois-reisdorf-story-part-1/

I published an essay by Lois Reisdorf (“Fleecing the Sheeple”) and promised that she would be providing us with more information from her considerable experience as the daughter of scientology aristocracy in South Africa, her subsequent experiences as one of the first Commodore’s Messengers working with L. Ron Hubbard on the Apollo and interaction with David Miscavige rising. It is a fascinating story. Here is the first installment.

MAKING OF A CHILD SCIENTOLOGIST AND SEA ORG MEMBER

I am starting from the beginning of my life and the making of me into a Scientologist and child Sea Org member…….

[SNIP]

Next up will be life with LRH as his messenger.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Thank you once again CIC for keeping folks updated on the latest stories, you Rock! (really you do :cheers:).
This latest is interesting as all-get-out imho, and as it deals pretty much directly of the twisted manipulations of family through the 'tech' and philosophy of ol' Mother Hubbard.
I feel sad for the son still in, still sipping the koolaids under an ever darkening horizon.
I look forward to some more first-hand history of 'the good old days' (*snorks*), hopefully members of the family will hit up EtherCat's exit survey too.
Hard to impossible to make this sort of thing up, pretty crazy, gotta be scientology....

:drama:

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Here is part 2 from Lois Reisdorf posted on Mike Rinder's Blog: http://www.mikerindersblog.org/lois-reisdorf-part-2-lrh-on-the-apollo/

MY LIFE WITH LRH (1973-1980)

Most people perceive things differently. If there is a car accident and there are 3 witnesses, sometimes all 3 could see a different color car etc. My stories with LRH are from my perspective and I am very sure other messengers may perceive things differently. These are also stories from the best I can recollect them as a very young, naïve person and from my perspective at the time. Obviously now being middle aged and WAY wiser, I can look back and see how I acted or perceived things through rose colored glasses.

I am also very lucky that my beloved mother, kept every letter I wrote her. I am therefore able to remember things which I may not otherwise been able to, had it not been for the letters. These letters were only given to me in the last few years, I had no idea they had existed. When I first got them I was only able to read 1 or 2 of them as it was very disturbing to me to read about how I “was” as a messenger.

When I first arrived on the Apollo as this innocent, naïve child – I was immediately put on the CMO EPF. This entailed cleaning the messenger’s cabins and washing and ironing their clothes (not in washing machines but in buckets). I had one incident when I burnt a blouse, my punishment was to wear a sign in the front and back which stated “I AM AN OVERT PRODUCT PRODUCER”. I remember being completely embarrassed and had to wear it for days until I was out of Doubt or Liability…………..

The first few weeks I cried every night in my bunk in the awful women’s dorm where the bunkbeds were 3 high. It was a terrible dark, damp, windowless place and reminded me of being in a tomb. The men’s dorm was way worse though….

Last edited by a moderator:

Leland

Crusader
Thanks.
Lots of interesting stuff.

How do you know LRH had 2 heart attacks? Was this something he volunteered to you...or like a word of mouth thing?

CommunicatorIC

The Lois Reisdorf Scientology Story - Part 3 LRH Moves to the US.

Mike Rinder: Lois (Jory) Reisdorf – Part 3 LRH Moves to the US

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/lois-jory-reisdorf-part-3-lrh-moves-to-the-us/

PART 3 – LRH MOVES TO THE US 1975 to end of 1976

[FONT=&amp]One of the things that really surprised me while writing this part is everything happened in such a short amount of time. While living it, it seemed to take forever, but now being older…boy it all went so fast. It was just over a year.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I started writing quite prolifically to my mother once we moved to the US. I had more time due to the circumstances and I wrote all the way from 1975 until the middle of 1981. I have only recently been able to read these letters and the one underlying theme throughout, with every letter, was how much I desperately loved my family and missed them so much. All of these letters were “security checked” so there was no info about where I was (other than Florida), and no “secret” info about LRH, but I alluded to things and was therefore able to remember what was going on at that time. Here are a few quotes from the end of my letters. Reading these letters brought me to tears.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“If you can’t buy a sewing machine for me, you can buy me some clothes or shoes, my shoes are getting scarce”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“Mom is there any possible way you could send me some goodies, pantyhose, undies, bras. I’m sort of running out of those”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“I luv you both so much, and miss you lots & lots & lots.”[/FONT]

CommunicatorIC

The Lois (Jory) Reisdorf Scientology Story – Part 4 (1977).

Mike Rinder: The Lois (Jory) Reisdorf Story – Part 4 (1977)

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/lois-jory-reisdorf-story-part-4-1977/

PART 4 – MY LIFE WITH LRH – 1977

1977 Started off really great with my marriage to Gary.

Gary Reisdorf and I started going together from the time we arrived in La Quinta in 1976 and planned to get married as soon as we could, but due to my age I needed parental approval. We had to wait for quite a few months for that approval from my parents due to the slow lines between the US and South Africa. In the letters to my Mom I constantly asked for them to send the approval papers. I was also describing the wedding, my dress etc. I even drew pictures of what the dress was going to look like. I sewed my own dress on the sewing machine LRH had bought for us messengers. It was quite beautiful and was pretty good sewing for a 16 year old! I still have it.

In addition to asking my parents for approval to marry me, Gary also had to ask LRH and obviously he got it. I also asked LRH to give me away, but he and Mary Sue decided to stay at home alone and send the evening watch instead. This was the first wedding held in La Quinta. There were only about 50 people at that time, everyone was there. It was a great wedding but I missed having my whole family there. Due to the fact that we were in a secret location they could not come. If I had been at Flag in Clearwater, they would have come without a doubt. I was lucky to have Kima Douglas looking after me as she was able to write to my Mom before and afterwards describing how well it went. These 2 letters from Kima were included in the package of letters my Mom kept. From Kima’s letters I was able to discern that my Mom was distraught at not being able to be at the wedding, especially since I was her eldest daughter.

“Mom, you made me cry when you said you went into grief, you can never not contribute to the wedding. Your beingness and love is very valuable to have. I love you so much, it can’t be said in mere words, and I know you will be here in spirit. I just love you terribly.”​

From Kima Douglas to my Mom:

“I fully understand how your feelings are, not being able to be here, I have a 15 year old daughter of my very own and I would hate not to be able to do her wedding when the time comes so please believe I understand but also know that I will do all I can to do your job as much like you as I can.” further she wrote ” I am the CO HU (household unit) and am busy but when one of my children get married I make the time. You may not not know it but I am basically house mother for all CMO as I handle all of their medical, make sure they are wearing their woollies on cold days and yell at them for not cleaning behind their ears, all kidding aside the CMO guys are really my special kids and it is very important to me that they are well and happy. I am a reasonable listener and my own growing up was not that far away so I can do and help whenever.”​

Kima was exactly that for us messengers. Many times there were situations with LRH being so mad that we could not handle him and we would call her to come and calm him down, she was always good at that.

One of the first projects we had to do once LRH had left, was to immediately do an all-hands project to go through all LRH documents and redact names etc. So it showed nothing from LRH. We used black markers and even blades (like box cutters) to cut out his name. This project went on for months and after we were done, one night we drove out to another property we owned (but no one was there) – to bury all these documents among the lemon groves. This property was called Silver and I have no idea if it is still owned by CofS. But we did this burying at night.

By December 1977 we received word that LRH was coming back but MSH had to be off the property due to her upcoming court case. It was decided to move her to Beverly Hills. Gary and I were given the project of getting her house ready. So off we went, not having a clue how to set up a house with furniture and everything else. But with lots of cash we managed to buy everything for the house and then set it up for her. We were up straight for 4-5 days cleaning/setting up furniture etc. It was grueling and I remember having to clean each piece of glass on a big chandelier. We spent NY eve at this house and returned to La Quinta by January 2nd.

Last edited: