Scientology high crime! I wish that Laurisse will sing this song for Uwe one day...

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
DavidLaurisse.jpg

David Miscavige and his "Communicator" Laurisse (Lou) Stuckenbrock at the wedding of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.

Uwehundgroß.jpg

Uwe Stuckenbrock and his dog near the Int Base.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHagPodxu5g&feature=related

One of the biggest Scientology crimes in history-read Uwes story:

http://anonforgreatjustice.blogspot.com/2008/12/markus-stuckenbrock-just-exactly-how.html

In my opinion the beatings of Staff members by David Miscavige are peanuts compared with the pain which was inflicted to my brother by David Miscavige when he forced Laurisse to divorce him just after he got the diagnosis multiple sclerosis.

Love

Markus

Last edited:

skollie

I hope that some day (soon), Miscavige will be held accountable for Uwe's death.

Much love to you Markus.

rich

Markus; In my opinion the beatings of Staff members by David Miscavige are peanuts compared with the pain which was inflicted to my brother by David Miscavige when he forced Laurisse to divorce him just after he got the diagnosis multiple sclerosis. Love Markus[/QUOTE said:
I think you are right Markus.

MichelleAsWell

Patron with Honors
Markus,

I'm so sorry for your pain. I hope that the media latches on to the abuses being confirmed now and looks even further into the terrible things the CoS has done.

This may not help, but I think Laurisse will regret what she has done if she doesn't already, and with her close proximity to DM, she is probably miserable.

Wishing you comfort and peace,
Michelle

Markus

Markus,

I'm so sorry for your pain. I hope that the media latches on to the abuses being confirmed now and looks even further into the terrible things the CoS has done.

This may not help, but I think Laurisse will regret what she has done if she doesn't already, and with her close proximity to DM, she is probably miserable.

Wishing you comfort and peace,
Michelle

Thank you for your true sympathy Michelle.

Love

Markus