What's new

Scientology In2wordsorless

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
This is an extremely potent and well stated declaration of the COS as one's SP whereby one ends one's PTSness, theoretically, by purchasing one's path through the gauntlet of "souls for sale", as they try to sell yours back to you after you've erased all psychic appendages to yourself and have become an empty shell of your prior self. But, by then, there is very little of "you" to buy back as you've been canibalized to the point that not a shred of who you were is still recognizable as being any form of a flimsy, plagiarized, copy/paste version of "you", even and especially by "you". "You" has become "them", and nearly indelibly so.

But at the end of the Bridge you don't need "you" any more.

Because the CoS gives you completion certificates for your wall, in case any of your remaining friends is interested to find out everything there is to know about you.

VISITING SCIENTOLOGIST
(enters house, notices cert on wall)
OH! I didn't know you were OT VIII.

OT VIII
Yes. I am.

VISITING SCIENTOLOGIST
Thanks for sharing that. I didn't know that about you.

..........a long, long, long unbearable silence...............

OT VIII
Okay. Well, thanks for stopping by.

VISITING SCIENTOLOGIST
Yeah, we really had a good com cycle. Bye.

Osiris

Patron with Honors
Covert Hypnotism

or should it be​

Overt Hypnotism

or should it be​

Duress & Suggestion

or should it be​

Suggestion & Punishment

Last edited:

Gadfly

Crusader
Information Control

Cudos Steve Hassan.
http://freedomofmind.com/bite/

I really detested that about Scientology. How there was this viewpoint and attitude based on "only passing positive and theta communications", that in real life meant ONLY passing along exaggerated and phony positive information, while suppressing and denying all valid and true negative information.

I noticed MANY examples of that control of information while involved with Scientology.

It got so bad that any person who expressed ANYTHING negative, no matter how true or valid, would be viewed as suppressive! What a bunch of dummies.

Since Scientology was supposed to be a "path of truth", for me at least, this aspect of Scientology made it entirely unacceptable to me.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I really detested that about Scientology. How there was this viewpoint and attitude based on "only passing positive and theta communications", that in real life meant ONLY passing along exaggerated and phony positive information, while suppressing and denying all valid and true negative information.

I noticed MANY examples of that control of information while involved with Scientology.

It got so bad that any person who expressed ANYTHING negative, no matter how true or valid, would be viewed as suppressive! What a bunch of dummies.

Since Scientology was supposed to be a "path of truth", for me at least, this aspect of Scientology made it entirely unacceptable to me.
VERY TRUE, MORE TRUE THAN ANYTHING STATED IN COS PROPAGANDA.
IF THE LIE CREATES THE ILLUSION OF A LEGITIMATE RELIGION, THEN THAT CARRIES MORE WEIGHT THAN THE TRUTH THAT ILLUMINATES THAT IT IS NOT A LEGITIMATE RELIGION.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
But at the end of the Bridge you don't need "you" any more.

Because the CoS gives you completion certificates for your wall, in case any of your remaining friends is interested to find out everything there is to know about you.

VISITING SCIENTOLOGIST
(enters house, notices cert on wall)
OH! I didn't know you were OT VIII.

OT VIII
Yes. I am.

VISITING SCIENTOLOGIST
Thanks for sharing that. I didn't know that about you.

..........a long, long, long unbearable silence...............

OT VIII
Okay. Well, thanks for stopping by.

VISITING SCIENTOLOGIST
Yeah, we really had a good com cycle. Bye.

Well stated. That cert then becomes a substitutional replacement for the former you that has by now been dissolved into the imaginary ether of another one of Ron's delusional states of being....which only by your new title can the other COS zombies validate your existence by. You are now a half thimble of creamed corn fresh from the vat that the other COS identities are collectively ladled from.

Last edited:

Osiris

Patron with Honors
Daylight Robery

Stick-um Up

what they say

Compulsory Donation

what they mean

Give Everything

what they think

Stuff You

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Scientology in 2 words.

MISUNDERSTOOD WORD​

Weird, isn't that? Scientologists have the advanced study & word clearing tech as well as the tech of 'knowing how to know'--but they have a crashing MU on what SCIENTOLOGY actually means.

MESSAGE TO SCIENTOLOGISTS AND INDIES: If you want to achieve total zen enlightenment and rise above the cult, meditate on the answer to this koan...How does a Scientologist who uses Scientology to know-how-to-know NOT know what Scientology is?

HELPFUL TIP: If you have the cognition: "But I do know what Scientology is", the process is not flat. Google is mankind's second greatest friend, try it.