What's new

Scientology Investigations Statistics Issue from the espionage & intelligence branch

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology Investigations Statistics Issue from the espionage and intelligence branch of the Office of Special Affairs (OSA)
http://markrathbun.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/invest-statistics.pdf

Mark "Marty" Rathbun: Enemies Of Scientology Depopularized To The Point Of Total Obliterationhttp://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...pularized-to-the-point-of-total-obliteration/

Attached is a 2006 publication of the church of Scientology International. It details the statistics of the Invest (Investigations) Bureau (the espionage and intelligence branch of Scientology’s dirty tricks and propaganda arm, Office of Special Affairs). It carefully measures Scientology Inc’s accomplishment of the aims of Scientology as explored recently in several posts. The quality of the lives of the dozens of staff of OSA Invest are determined by whether these statistics are uptrending week to week or whether they are downtrending. If the statistics are uptrending the staff member is not punished and is sometimes rewarded. If the statistics go downward, the staff members responsible can lose pay, lose eating or sleeping privileges, and be made to perform hard manual labor (in addition to a full work schedule) in order to make good with the group. All of these statistics are carefully designed to add up to the ‘valuable final products’ of the Investigations Bureau, one of which is: ENEMIES OF SCIENTOLOGY DEPOPULARIZED TO THE POINT OF TOTAL OBLITERATION.

Note well that one of the first Hubbard references that these statistics are based upon per the publication itself is ADVICE 27 Mar 1972 COUNTER ATTACKS TACTICS. We have explored the implications of that publication before, e.g. ‘Standing one’s ground’, and no doubt will do so again in the future. It explicitly states that when you cannot shut up a whistleblower by costing him or her their job you then effectively attack that which he or she most values (in most cases, that means spouses, children and other family members of the target). If there was any doubt that it is currently enforced, you see it here prominently highlighted in modern OSA context.

Investigations Statistics Issue

Anonycat

Crusader
Re: Scientology Investigations Statistics Issue from the espionage & intelligence bra

What's the source of that dox? It doesn't look right, but I just glanced at it.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Re: Scientology Investigations Statistics Issue from the espionage & intelligence bra

You will have to ask Marty. Why don't you ask the question on his blog?

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

If you scroll the the extreme bottom you will see CSI:EC OSA I : NO

Then going up you can see it is of course CSI Church of Scientology International
EC Exec Council
OSAI Office of Special Affairs International
NO (not sure) but I believe Network Order ..see the Network referred to on pages 2 and 4 of the issue...it references a Network Order on page 4 left

It won't be found in any 'public issue' It is only for Hubbard's secret army and a guide in helping them destroy his real and imagined enemies.