Scientology is a Bad Cult

AnonKat

Crusader
Posted on WWP: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/bad-cult-scientology-bad-banner-website-75137/#post1380240

ivl5ag.jpg

^^^^
After noticing the boobs, I then noticed to the right of the boobs.

The banner took me here: Cult of Scientology is Bad
^^^
Approved <3

email: [email protected] <<< to contribute. (also on page)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The (internet!) "banner" in question is actually composed of four discrete ads, presumably from four (well, three, as one ad is repeated) different sources.

"Project Wonderful" is a company that buys and sells ad space on blogs and elsewhere, with the cost of such space being very transparent and the space going to the highest bidder. It is a *very* useful service for someone paying for ads, as you can see exactly what return you are getting for your money and you can pull a non-performing ad immediately (to the second). I've written about it on ESMB. I last placed ads using PW only a few months ago.

The cost of each of those little ads in $0.03 (or less) per day.

Paul

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Now you see I have an instant problem with this picture.

I was told that protesters were no longer barricaded in, in London and what happens when I hadn't been for a while, protesters were barricaded in.

Strangely enough, I chose to wander about, but no one asked me to get in the barricade, now what is that all about?

Terril park

Sponsor
Now you see I have an instant problem with this picture.

I was told that protesters were no longer barricaded in, in London and what happens when I hadn't been for a while, protesters were barricaded in.

Strangely enough, I chose to wander about, but no one asked me to get in the barricade, now what is that all about?

Protesters down to a fairly steady 20-25.

No more barricades. All welcome.