What's new

Scientology is the BRIDGE to total __________. (hint: It ain't "freedom")

paul.spiritualquest

Patron with Honors
the Bridge...

to the Bridge...

to the Bridge...

to the Bridge...

everything is PRE- (pre-OT, wait, later on... we will get to the real OT levels...)

like in a neverending mirror maze :nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

every level is a "bridge" to the next level which is a "bridge" to the next level, which is pre to the pre of the pre of the pre, "and some day, if you stay with ME along the way, (read: some lifetimes more abused mentally, poorer, and more confused) cha-chan! you will have the prize" and the prize IS:

a new bridgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
the Bridge...

to the Bridge...

to the Bridge...

to the Bridge...

everything is PRE- (pre-OT, wait, later on... we will get to the real OT levels...)

like in a neverending mirror maze :nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

every level is a "bridge" to the next level which is a "bridge" to the next level, which is pre to the pre of the pre of the pre, "and some day, if you stay with ME along the way, (read: some lifetimes more abused mentally, poorer, and more confused) cha-chan! you will have the prize" and the prize IS:

a new bridgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dear Mr. Spiritualquest:

Thank you for sending the exciting promo on the new Bridge to the new Bridges!

It sounds so theta and logical. I want to do it right away!

I have enclosed a signed blank check. Please fill in the blank with whatever amount you think is ethical.

ML,

Sammy Scientologist

paul.spiritualquest

Patron with Honors

Dear Mr. Spiritualquest:

Thank you for sending the exciting promo on the new Bridge to the new Bridges!

It sounds so theta and logical. I want to do it right away!

I have enclosed a signed blank check. Please fill in the blank with whatever amount you think is ethical.

ML,

Sammy Scientologist

Ok, good atttitude. So, let´s see... Fill out this questionaire, RIGHT AWAY!

1, How many loans can you get from family members?

2. Which assets can you sell before this Thursday at 2 o´clock? If not, because the mechanics won´t allow (although you should be cause...) then before March 13th?

3. Who owes you money and has credit cards?

4. Who are your best friends, and what do they own?

Bear in mind, that with the regained abilities, you will be able to repay them in the next lifetimes, so don´t worry if you don´t repay your creditors in this one. You can extend them also checks payable next lifetime, as you know Hubbard was collecting gold for his next lifetime, so you will also be able to do so, and to recognize them and pay your debts back later, won´t be a problem, and just give them R-factor on that, k?

So now considering this, is ok, 500k for your bridge, including repetitive six-months check to just f... your case a bit more, plus 2000k for super power, as we didn´t finish the building yet (the RTC offices marble didn´t arrive from carrara yet, you know Miscavige, wants it to look more impressive than the Vatican and modern...), and another 2000k for your ideal org, ah.... plus 2000k for the new Ideal Org in Puerto Principe-Haiti, I mean, we should bear in mind, had there been an Ideal Org, the hurricane, ah, the earthquake, wouldn´t had happen, is clear to you, right?

So, to round it up, make it 10 million for a start. :whistling:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ok, good atttitude. So, let´s see... Fill out this questionaire, RIGHT AWAY!

1, How many loans can you get from family members?

2. Which assets can you sell before this Thursday at 2 o´clock? If not, because the mechanics won´t allow (although you should be cause...) then before March 13th?

3. Who owes you money and has credit cards?

4. Who are your best friends, and what do they own?

Bear in mind, that with the regained abilities, you will be able to repay them in the next lifetimes, so don´t worry if you don´t repay your creditors in this one. You can extend them also checks payable next lifetime, as you know Hubbard was collecting gold for his next lifetime, so you will also be able to do so, and to recognize them and pay your debts back later, won´t be a problem, and just give them R-factor on that, k?

So now considering this, is ok, 500k for your bridge, including repetitive six-months check to just f... your case a bit more, plus 2000k for super power, as we didn´t finish the building yet (the RTC offices marble didn´t arrive from carrara yet, you know Miscavige, wants it to look more impressive than the Vatican and modern...), and another 2000k for your ideal org, ah.... plus 2000k for the new Ideal Org in Puerto Principe-Haiti, I mean, we should bear in mind, had there been an Ideal Org, the hurricane, ah, the earthquake, wouldn´t had happen, is clear to you, right?

So, to round it up, make it 10 million for a start. :whistling:

This post almost literally made me break out in hives.

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hilarious thread!!!
Crikey, I would have bet a million bucks a year and a half ago, that I'd never feel the way I feel about it now. :)

^^This^^

Also, I went to the end of this tulpa-Hubbard so-called "bridge" and I can tell you what is there: a blackhole. No, no, no. Not the blackhole astronomers theorize about. How about "the bottom of the lower psychic after-death darkness".

But I like "mindfuck and oblivion" better.

Me, too (travelling to the end of the bridge). But I think it was a huge joke, purloined-letter style. The truth was hidden in plain sight:

'I'm mocking it up.'

Really - need we say more?

Carmy is right here, and I feel similarly...but I might offer this:

Except for such places as the ESMB forum and its members, Scientology would be a bridge to being very lonely in the sky. :whistling:

EP
You guys totally get me!!!! :bighug:

Geez!!!!!! Just when I think that it is as backwards as it can possibly get, Scientology always gives me something "beyond my wildest dreams" just like the promo guarantees.
HAHAHAHA!!!

Doom

Lurking.
How about the bridge to a total shafting,
or the bridge to total unreality,
or the bridge to neverending BTs.

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron
The bridge reminds me of the revolving door
at the entrance of AOSH Anzo.
One step inside then you get to go
around, around, around, around, around...
never heading any where, just around
in circles.
I wonder when they put that door in, at the entrance,
if it was meant to be a subtle hint as to the
true nature of the ride we were all going to embark on.
Either way it sure ain't no bridge. :coolwink: